Treasures

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by SlyHunter, Jun 10, 2019.

1. SlyHunter

SlyHunter New Member

winning gets you 120 dm loosing gets you 50, + kills * 2.
    What does participation get you?
    What do you get for picking up treasure?
    Bringing home a ball?
    I can't tell if it's a waste of time to participate or not.
    I need 80k dm and it might be better to afk it all.

2. SlyHunter

SlyHunter New Member

setting watch preferences.

3. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

Collecting on GT or DT will help only your team to win by achieving the max points(1000GT and 30points on DT) wich means max rewards / run.
    If your AFK you may not be able to win since now many do that, but as well you may be lucky and have active players on your team and other team to be AFK so will guarantee an win.
    By killing other players and demons will give you some more DM so depends on you being active to get more medals.
    Yeah i would not stay AFK if i would need that amount of medals. :))

4. SlyHunter

SlyHunter New Member

If your team is loosing and you can't pk the other team members it's pointless to participate and still end up losing.

5. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

most people do it to get medals for things in the store like the god demon lord etc. It's a good hero upgrade for starting out. I usually only do 3 times a day depending on if I am bored or not. Personally spending all day everyday in there seems quite strange to me since rewards are small. But to each his own! BY the way, I personally never got the demon lord god lol

6. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

Treasure runs are a very nice boost. One thing are the medals, to get those heroes evolved to god. I personally would go for 5 star heroes, considering the relive options. Another thing are wish coins, sapphires and costume fostering stones. You will need a ton of wish coins to develop. Ranking points are good for medals and wish coins.

I am not opposed to picking on others in treasure to get more medals. The occasional kills, in my opinion, are really acceptable. It is PvP after all. I object to systematic hunting of weaker players. This is just so demotivating. In addition, all this fighting tends to prolong the event. My experience is that doing 3 "fast" runs with a reasonable amount of PvP action yields more than 2 "heavy fight" runs.

So, go for treasure, try to get a win, and if you are comparatively weak, just stay afk, to maximize your cost-benefit. This afk-ing may not be the best experience, but it beats to play actively for hours with limited reward. I do much less treasure than earlier and I rarely afk, but if I do, I normally do the laundry:)

Rhoan likes this.
  7. SlyHunter

SlyHunter New Member

Is it better to + relive 6 star hero's instead of 4 star ones? I can't do relive yet but I'm ready, almost, to create demon lord and spider god toons star 6's. I would not like going down in stars to do + relive?

8. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

At this moment we have relive only for 4Stars heroes and 5stars :)
    You could work on the 5stars meanwhile and then 4Stars.