Treasure Spawn killer/camper

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by B R I A N [28636394], Jun 6, 2019.

1. B R I A N [28636394]

B R I A N [28636394] Banned Users

Take a look at this hypocrite. Only reason he did that is because he cannot beat me in treasure without spawn killing. Ty for the laugh today lil Adam. lol

Attached Files:

2. B R I A N [28636394]

B R I A N [28636394] Banned Users

Btw it took less than 60 seconds of the game for him to start spawn killing. As soon as he seen me, he was instantly triggered lol.

3. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

Hm, not sure whether this merits a reply. But it is a good opportunity to explain some background and my approach to this game.

In my opinion, everybody who plays should have some fun. There are different ways of reaching that goal. Some players - see above - appear to take immense pleasure from hunting weaker players. I fail to understand that. I am also opposed to such an approach. It seriously discourages weaker players. It is just not funny to be hunted. We stronger ones need the weakers ones. The game would be empty without them. And of course, everybody has the right to decide whether to invest time and/or money in this game and how much of these things.

Brian has carefully built a reputation as "serial killer". He likes to prey on and hunt weakers. This is incompatible with my approach to the game. I protect the team I am in. Whoever kills my team in treasure has to face the possibility that I will react to that. This is nothing new, it should be well known in the meantime. Given Brian's reputation, there is no need to wait for him to start killing.

For the time being, my toon is stronger. I am therefore in a position to force my approach on Brian. It seems that this is precisely what he does towards players who are weaker than he is.

The other points mentioned, apparently designed to be insulting, need not be addressed.

4. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

I just love, when one is crying (with pretended laugh) once he becomes target of exactly same "nice" behavior as he has in towards of lowbies :D

Brilliant answer Adam. I am only worried he won't get it, because "it's totally different case!". LOL.

5. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

I can't upload videos here so as a picture says a thousand words:

Attached Files:

CandelLife and Caltha like this.
  6. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Rhoan in spam zone it is impossible to kill but in pvp event everyone I think should be able to choose how they want to play. Don`t like to be killed? Don`t go into pvp events

7. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

Only to me and not to Brian? :D

8. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Same for everyone. Nature of the game is pvp and you expected to be killed if you are not strong enough...

9. SlyHunter

SlyHunter New Member

It is 2 Exchange money pts per kill. You get 0 per score. Maybe they should make it so that scoring gave you something?