Treasure CAMPING in spawn for points.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player24148084, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

How playing in a separate arena with 6/7M and the bigs would "remove you from your treasure hunts"? It would not in any way, we are hundreds at that BP, at all times of the day.

Proof is Mirrors, for example: not so many can run those - only players who reached level 150 - but you find 6/7M there together with the bigs.
    So yes, the proposed split would indeed solve the issue; even because at that BP we have played DT/GT long enough to know some tricks to overcome the difference in power, knowledge lower BPs lack yet :)
    The only thing such split would deprive you of is the killing of lower BPs :D
    What "increased waiting time"? Two separate arenas, both for hundreds of players: there won't be any "increase" in waiting time.
    I also think you got a little confused here: BP is given by build, meaning the skill books, gears, enhancements, gems, ambers etc. BP based is far more advantaging for everyone than level based systems.

As for BP "not ensuring players will be on equal footing", a level based system puts them in worse disadvantage. Look at Relive: people with very low BP reached level 150 but getting to relive did not help them much (when not at all) in PvP.
    You see some of them with 7 stars heroes and zero or so power: useless getting there because of level.
    Case closed, I'd say ;)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  2. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

hundreds of bps at any time of day playing dt/gt...yeah thats why you get 20 min waits as it is...uncover your eyes neam, if you dont like being killed dont play pvp i mean i presume you dont kill anyone weaker than yourself in pvp ever your so set against it....uh didn't think so..

3. Neamhain

Cannot believe you say that.
    You have been playing for long enough to know that you wait because both games are on, meaning 4 x 10 teams are already playing in two games.
    So yeah, until the games are over you have to wait to enter because all places are taken, which confirms what I wrote above.
    Also, I never had to wait for 20 minutes in almost a year I am playing this game. You and Adam must be very unlucky, timing wise.

Having two separate arenas will not cause any "disruption" to bigs or those at 6/7M BP who could join them in theirs. The only difference would be some won't be able to kill constantly the much lower BPs. Happy days for all!

Re the "you don't kill anyone weaker", as I wrote before here, I am simply forced to play the game as it is. Which is the reason for which I am advocating for the two separate arenas, because as it stands now, if we want to play the lower BPs get killed. I do not like it, but can't play the game differently.
    Removing us - starting with 5/6M BP up - from their arena will do good to them. No one loses a thing, it's a win/win for all.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  4. djack93 [26106517]

djack93 [26106517] New Member

some one lose every time even if 2 groups there still be bottom bp that will be farmed or afk in spawn its fine way it is if you don't like to hit or be hit you proberly should play a different instance or learn to deal with it

5. Neamhain

The issue comes from farming on them for medals/rewards. Farming is what discourages lower BPs from playing the game or stay in servers.
    There will be less lower BPs on that end of the story, if we have separate arenas. It will encourage them to stay and play to grow, instead of frustrating them to the point they give up.

Let's not forget that lower BPs get farmed in Killing field, Total war, Dragon City Hegemony... can we let them have ONE place where they can play among themselves and survive longer than if high BPs were around?
    If they kill each other among themselves seems fairer; they stand chances they do not have against higher BPs.

6. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

The issue is not a camping in PVP event ... but afk players who still getting rewards ...So no point even to fight if you can get maximum medals a without doing even nothing

player23547551 and Ravens like this.
  7. Mschlyer

Mschlyer New Member

I just recently became a 4mil player, I have not afk camped even though I have had some lower bp players tell me I could and still get the points. I have not played and gotten my daily gt/dt events done except every third or fourth day in a week . The reason being ; even though I know it is part of the game in order to get the medals (what is the point of trying is my thought) I still find from time to time the feeling of being singled out. I will explain why the feeling persists even with the knowledge --- when you start to notice no matter where you run including in front of base the same person continues to hit just you. Quite obviously it is because they hit you once and killed you -- why chance trying someone else (even if there are other low bps) because there is no guarantee of getting the medals they are trying for. That will discourage many low bp players from playing. Needless to say , it is why I dont do that daily task, but not doing it is not good for my build as I dont get anything to build with-- a catch 22 if you will. It also encourages the campers as that way they can get something to build with; which in turn others of varying bps follow suit cause " hey they do it and it is easy" . I dont know if the solutions you are asking for will actually help or make things worse. Just my penny worth of opinion from a lower point of view. Good luck all.

Neamhain likes this.
  8. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

its never going to be perfect, if there is no one higher than you then you are the merciless killer unless you play peacefully no?

9. POET

POET Active Member

I dont camp but i also do not think you can get max medals if you do. Unless you are a very low bp then it might be worth it to camp. :rolleyes:

Neamhain likes this.
  10. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

If you spend hours in there, even if your team loses every game, you'll eventually max.
    You get 50 medals if your team loses and 120 if they win. So without doing anything, you could max in 10 games if you have unbelievable luck or (more likely) around 20-25 games would max you.

Neamhain likes this.
  11. POET

POET Active Member

Guess what i am going to do then if it is that easy :p

Neamhain likes this.
  12. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

Average game time is 15 minutes, so 5 hours + to max.

Neamhain likes this.
  13. POET

POET Active Member

I spend more than that just to do mirrors, twilight and morse if i am lucky so why not go afk and plonk myself there if my stuff is done and not go through any trouble of dying while working on my alt :D

Neamhain likes this.