Treasure CAMPING in spawn for points.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player24148084, Oct 18, 2017.

1. player24869440

player24869440 New Member

I'm not a guild anything I don't even know this person but you are proving yourself to be ignorant, as far liberal lol that I am not but please keep trying to come up with more insults you are looking more and more foolish. I enjoy laughing at people like you so please keep them coming so I can keep laughing at you.

2. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

2 Total messages..

Funny how easy it was to pick out that you are just that..

The spin masters of the last word.. HAHA.

The best part being that you are refreshing and refreshing over and over again.

Yes I check to see if a MOD checks this.

Attached Files:

3. player24869440

Lol maybe you should instead of paying for this game you should pay for some counselling, go to a therapist delicate butterfly they can help you so much, you have soo many problems lmao.

4. Daisy Bell

Daisy Bell Active Member

Dear players , please keep this thread for it's own purpose! (No need for insults)

Thank you!

Sairi likes this.
  5. player23931808

player23931808 New Member

I for one do not agree on timer being put in event. I would very much prefer that the groups be separated by BP, farming on the same low level players makes the event very much not fun, so yes they give up. I have also seen two folks double teaming players cause they can't kill a player on their own one attacks and dies and then instantly in combat and find yourself at spawn after a couple of times more folks standing in afk, it is not fair game play so why should one be forced to do event. I say let the campers afk and earn their points and you just deal with what points you can get with all your bragging!

I also find it strange that you did not screen shot your own team as tons of them where also afk, oh! thats right cause it doesn't matter that they are afk just means you and your guild mate can farm more folks
    I afk everytime i go in there and you start running your mouth on how many dragon medals you need to get during the event, even if i am on same side as you

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
    player24869440 likes this.
  6. player24869440

Dear Miss Daisy Bell, I think it's definitely time for someone to make her understand that people will play the way they want and can play, her reporting people who have lives but are trying to do their best in games is unacceptable. We all are trying to play the way we want and can and shouldn't have to worry about people like her complaining to us or anyone else about how we play. She might pay for her game but others are working as hard as they can in this game without needing to be harassed by her. I agree that things shouldn't have been said on my part she also shouldn't say things as well, her being irate and belittling people who voice their opinion or try to explain the reason why they are doing what they are doing is also unacceptable. She needs to understand that just because she plays the way she does doesn't mean others will or in some cases can. Thank you Amelia,

7. Daisy Bell

Daisy Bell Active Member

It is up to every of us to choose our own play style!
    You cannot blame a player for not being strong enough or not invest the time you do in the game!
    Everyone is doing his best.
    Please , take this in consideration next time you will speak with or about a non-VIP player or a afk-type player.

8. player24025221

player24025221 New Member

And again. Lower levels can either sit or go out and feed health to stronger enemies so your team doesn't win in the end.
    And if the game lets them enter the event why should they quit? Because you want easy win? Go to cash grabby devs and tell them to do smth about the problem. Good luck with that btw.

9. Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum New Member

10. The Hound

The Hound Member

All i see here is whinging and insults, not one solution proposed. Instead of sitting here crying, why not at least try to be constructive and come up with workable solutions. BTW the current system of play suits me fine, at least it works unlike most other games of this type and size ( not that my 2 cents matters ). TC guys and happy gaming. :)

11. Edward Monkes

Edward Monkes Administrator Community Manager

There are already several measures implemented. But even still, Dragon Glory is a PvP oriented game, after all, some of its mechanics may seem unfair, but in reality, they are really not.

Kaunas and h.quinn like this.
  12. h.quinn

h.quinn Member

I'm okay with they way treasure Pvp is set up yes there are times that the teams are evenly split but players do not play but that gives lowers a fighting chance for points even still some lowers cant go out and compete especially the new servers... To me Change to this event could ruin it all together...
    The idea was a great one for sure but if your like me with kids sometimes i have to afk in some events and would not like to back track and redue or wait for the timer to re-enter... Ty for time

13. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

CAMP8of10.jpg
    Here is the problem with that. If you have 6 or 8 players do that same thing. Is that really fair for the ones that are battling to LOSE and get less points on your behalf?

Neamhain and h.quinn like this.
  14. h.quinn

h.quinn Member

I agree on that factor... Sorry for your inconvenience you made a good point there but the points They dont earn they also dont get so they loose out as well as when afk it does become a waste of ones time being in the with inactive group as such.. Your point is proven.. If this is as such then they should do something about it.... i just find myself so busy at times with kids i bounce alot so i might get a chance to move around then other times I dont but i do understand that is unfair to the players trying to earn...

Neamhain and player24148084 like this.
  15. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

This is just ABSURD...... FIX THIS BULLSHIT!!! COMPLETEBS.jpg

Neamhain likes this.
  16. player25046380

player25046380 Member

Hi just had to throw in my 2 cents. :D Showing all that 0 score people is getting does not mean they are all afk. You have any idea how many times i am out there giving it my all in battles but i get 0 score because i am either getting killed or getting killed and getting more killed. And as for the dragon medal by the time i am out it is already taken. Oh and i do pay and play but i am not afk or at least try not to be unless i maybe fall asleep in front of the computer o_O

17. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

The problem you don't see is this: when more than half a team is sleeping afk in the spawning zone, in almost all cases they lose the game to the actives players.
    Besides, no new team player can join to help, since the sleeping players are holding a seat. That is the issue and needs fixing.
    The solution would be to have all afk players in teams to be booted out after 1 minute inactivity. Dragon and God's treasure are not afk events, so those players click onto the enter button to gain easy points wasting active players's time. If they do not want to play, they should not enter the game and let the others enjoy it.

Also, PLEASE fix the issue of unbalanced teams: you cannot have one team with too many high BP and one with none to counter fight them. You could maybe create "tiers", where the maximum difference among players is 1M BP.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    Bejszi likes this.
  18. Neamhain

Can you a mod ask the developers to fix DT/GT afk issue? People whom enter the game should not be allowed to take place by sitting in spawning area for medals! We are all sick of it. You have whole teams of afk ppl whom are there sitting to gain easy medals.
    Most of the times those playing are let down because they are less in number. This has to stop.

player23460739 likes this.
  19. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Any advance in this case? I'd like to play CS events, but because of these dead souls I can't (I'm a bit oldschool in that, if someone joins event, he should participate - otherwise he should be kicked out and unable to join event for some time - as in other games, when you are repeatedly afking and decreasing your team chance for winning...).

Neamhain likes this.
  20. Neamhain

I agree: these issues need fixing asap. I made some time ago comments/proposals to sort them:

1. Devs to divide teams by BP (NOT levels) - see suggestion to create "tiers" of no more than 1M difference between players: that way the game would be fairer to ALL
    2. NO players afk in the event: boot them out after 1 minute inactivity! These are not AFK events, full stop.

Same for both Dragon and God's Treasure. This is what all of us here are basically asking, which is of easy achievement for the devs.

SirBuddy and Bejszi like this.