Treasure CAMPING in spawn for points.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player24148084, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

OK... real simple put a timer on the people that are sitting in the spawn point.. If they are inside for more than 4 mins.. They need to be kicked out of spawn.

Being in games where I have had 6 of 10 sitting there just to collect point.

Neamhain and gioporpora3 like this.
  2. Camille

Camille Member

:) /agree

3. player [23020251]

player [23020251] New Member

I agree too... Draconus is always there and never moves. He could be a real asset to any team, yet he just sits and collects points.

4. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

Just another reason why a timer needs to be put in.
    7 of the 9 just standing in the spawn. Then 5 of 5.

Attached Files:

5. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

I agree, but think it should be 3 min and kick with the same penalty as quitting gives.

robink and Mia[24550857] like this.
  6. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

This is OUT of control.. Put something in place to stop this. It is becoming tiresome when over half of the team is just camping for points. This pisses off those that really try to get points for advancement. NO FREE RIDES!!!!

Attached Files:

Neamhain likes this.
  7. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

Another one.. Either you all fix this or I am going to start recalling my $$$

Attached Files:

8. Itzak

Itzak Member

really i dont see the problem here because it is thier game to play if they are there to collect points that is thier choice same as its eveyones choice to play or just afk. Cant just put a timer to boot players over that. There will always be those that play and wanna complete things and others that dont.

9. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

Nope I pay.. Ok so if enough people hated a player enough they all could band together and when they had lets say LEGEND, the people on the same team could sit in spawn. LEGEND could never win. Player on the other side could over take them in points. So would that be fair. LEGEND has spent a ton of money.

So is that fair to LEGEND? NOPE

Neamhain likes this.
  10. Itzak

Itzak Member

I pay for my game as well so that has no bareing in that it is a cross server event. Just because you pay for you to get the added bp doesnt mean you are paying for the game to do what you want. That is the mis conception players have YOU the player pay to get bp thats all. The game owners get to decide on what they are going to do with the game. Players can voice what they would like to see in game but that doesnt mean that they have to do it. Players of all kind paying or not have the same voice in pvp or pve games on any platform and unless the owners whant to see something in game it wont happen. Just look at all the post on every issue that has happen and still isnt fixed. But just remember the only thing anyone is paying for is thier own bp nothing else.

11. Eerie Starfall

Eerie Starfall New Member

some people play from work. they enter. they sit. they get points. alot in this game is designed to be done afk. just be glad they put an umbrella of safety over them, cuz I used to kill spawn squatters for fun. Cheerily yours, Eerie Starfall.

12. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

It is bad enough the match maker sucks. RED TEAM, BLUE TEAM...

Not SQUAT IN THE SPAWN TEAM.

Pretty simple

Neamhain likes this.
  13. player24025221

player24025221 New Member

Well, make the game bearable. First off, clashing moneybags with lower BP players promotes leeching. Second, 1000 points in God's Treasure? OMG! It takes forever. Slow and boring = leech.

Neamhain and BabyMelle like this.
  14. player24068267

player24068267 New Member

One of these people you are complaining about is my character, I usually don't just sit in spawn but I was on the phone with someone that is more important than a game, it's called life. You need to get over yourself, low levels sit because why should they come out when they are being attacked and sent immediately back in, who do you think you are to tell someone how to play a game, you don't like afkers well guess what we and they don't like to be put into cross servers with higher level bps that we can't beat because they pay for that bp. Cross servers do need to be fixed and that fix should put you against your own level not someone 10,20,30,40, to 50 levels over you, so your constant complaints are extremely childish get over it and yourself.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    lejeuestroi and BabyMelle like this.
  15. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

No get over yourself.. So you got caught. Phone blah blah blah.. Then quit the battle field.

Another thing, I went thru it and fought every battle. I took my beatings. I also helped win games because I did something.

And since life is more important then it is as easy to quick to click the leave battlefield instead of being a SELFISH %^&*&. LEECHING points for doing nothing. I for one am one of the one PAYING for you to play the game. So yes I do have a right and a reason!!

Neamhain and player23460739 like this.
  16. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

Once again 6 players doing nothing.

Attached Files:

17. player24068267

player24068267 New Member

No you get over it, it's a game and whether you like it or not people play the way they want. You can get mad and pout like a baby but it won't change the fact that PEOPLE WILL PLAY THE WAY THEY WANT. I fully admit to sitting in afk so get over it I could care less about your reporting because in the end it makes YOU look like a fool that no one cares about. And guess what if I'm busy I will sit in spawn because I also pay to play the game and I will play it anyway I like, and you can still cry and pout about it because in the end you have ZERO control of what happens in this game or in my life or anyone else's life. You don't pay for me and you don't live my life so grow up and live with it. Enjoy your life as I enjoy mine play your game the way you want and I will as everyone else will play it the way I want. Done with this conversation because I truly don't like writing to ignorant people and they and you are NOT worth my time.

player23931808 likes this.
  18. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

HAHA Ignorance is bliss. You my friend are FULL of BLISS.

I must have been worth a lot of your time. Since you have posted 2x and you got called out.

Oh my goodness. Your done with this conversation???. You were never in it till you decided it was WORTH your time because you got busted as a LEECH. Then it was WORTH more of your time again to respond again.

So since you are done with the conversation and you resorted to name calling because that is what people do when they are wrong and try to make themselves look better when they know they are wrong. Please refrain yourself from responding again.

19. player24869440

player24869440 New Member

Lmao she owned you big time, and you trying to get the last word in seriously shows how immature and ignorant you really are, I feel sorry for the people who know you in real life, you must be a blast to have around.

20. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

Ha.. Ooo lookie a guild mate to the rescue.. Puuulease

Typical Liberal response