Translate

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by LadyNitro, Mar 7, 2018.

1. LadyNitro

LadyNitro Registered Users

would you please ask Devs about puting a translator in the chat it be nice to be able to read what others are asking you if you do not understand what they are saying alot french plays on my server

2. Lav[12936431]

Lav[12936431] Active Member

Lady this has been asked before but they said it is not possible at this time. It is usually the mods that ask if they are having a long convo to please keep it in english or go to pm to continue. This is done for the convenience of the players as well as the mods.

LadyNitro likes this.
  3. LadyNitro

we have guild that is call french all they do is speak french in wc none of us knows what they saying lol we dont even got mod on our server i feel like mod lol because i try answer everyones quiestions about the game

4. Lav[12936431]

thanks for your help in this Lady. if they wish to speak in French then they need to stay in GC for this most part. This is because this is the english version of the game that they ask for english to be spoken in WC for the most part.

LadyNitro likes this.
  5. LadyNitro

yw hope someone come in let them we need mod in there for sure i aply but i dont want have leave my server plus ones we do have on that plays askes me about game and how grow i help them alot

6. Lav[12936431]

there is a thread to apply for being a mod if you are interested. Please apply as they are looking form new mods now if you are chosen and there is not a mod on your server it may be possible for you to be the mod on that server.