Tournament Server - Feedback thread

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Mia[24550857], Sep 17, 2018.

1. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

I'm wondering, rather curiously, hence my reply...is that the same Andrey who masquerades as the CEO's son (because their surnames are similar) and intercepts customer complaints before they reach their intended recipient?

2. player [22732607]

player [22732607] New Member

Not a response of 101 xp, I'm going to claim the return of the money spent on the event

LL1[25792001]_1 likes this.
  3. H31NR1CH

H31NR1CH Member

maybe 101xp ran out of rubies :p
    that would explain why they taking theyre time to hand them to us ..

they need to open a new mine and dig some héhhééh

4. ajaciedjari

ajaciedjari Member

like a wise man said
    “You can fool some people some times but you cant fool all the people all the time”

LL1[25792001] likes this.
  5. Gerald Devum

Gerald Devum New Member

Maybe
    Tournament Event scam players money. ;)

C.S.B. likes this.
  6. Drew Windsor

Drew Windsor New Member

I'm getting close to filing a complaint with my credit card company over this. They replied by saying "Dear player, the information about the date when the rewards will be given will be announced. Unfortunately we cannot share it until official announcement.

With best regards, 101xp team." They considered this a closed ticket and were ready to move on. I sent in a new ticket asking when the announcement date is but I'm getting close to calling my credit card company and placing them on a scam alert. This is not encouraging me to want to play the game any longer. This is ridiculous that it is taking this long to get what we paid for. No delivery on product (ie rubies) means that we should not have to pay for what we were promised but did not receive. I'll give them one more day to respond and then I will push this with others and stop playing altogether.

Jake Quick and LL1[25792001]_1 like this.
  7. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

Dear players, we are working hard to make everything work fine so you get eveything you won or bought. Sometimes we have to count eveything manually.
    Unfortunatelly, this tournament server is the first one for us. That's why there are so many issues. If you have any problems with the rubies, please, write to Support. If you already did, please, write your tickets ID so i see the progress.
    Sorry for all the inconveniences.

8. C.S.B.

C.S.B. New Member

Haven't recieved a single thing yet, oh and btw there are scripts that do it all automatic as soon as the event closes..............I used to run my own game servers and always used them, thats why people have cuders :p

9. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

ID: 343390 was responded to in a text and closed without the response I was given in text copied to that. The text answer I received was Tues morning approximately 6:00 server time that we would receive the rubies that day or the next. This is now past that time by a full day. I am also considering filing for a full refund for the amount I spent on the tournament with expectations of the immediate return of the rubies.

edit for more information: I sent a screenshot with the exact amount of purchased rubies along with this ticket. There is no need to count when VIP shows exactly how many rubies you have purchased. I have all the receipts on my 101xp balance page as well, as does everyone else.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  10. Mad Moxxi

Did you write a ticket?

11. Mad Moxxi

Will se about your ticket. Thank you for the ID.

12. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

after posting I had another conversation with Andrey. They are having issues with calculation of rubies, they miscalculated mine. We should all be receiving our rubies today. I did not ask about the prizes as I was only interested in receiving my money back or the rubies.

13. C.S.B.

C.S.B. New Member

No, Because there crap system wont accept my e-mail address even though it is a BT Internet one. BT Internet are one of the main British Internet suppliers in the UK lol

14. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Important!!! For some players the wrong amount of rubies given!!? including me...Another 101 fail!!! I'm really fed up ...

15. Painstress

Painstress Member

16. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

When you claim the rubies you receive back it is as if you have recharged that amount. If you receive them all in one inbox mail then you claim all of them all at once. IMHO it is actually better to receive in several smaller amounts than one lump sum. I'm claiming my second amount on another day so I can receive max awards possible.

Willow [23502647] likes this.
  17. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

Also, before claiming second email I plan to get 10 rubies bottles from friends so I can share that wealth :)

18. S8 DragonMage

S8 DragonMage Member

I got the rubies I recharged, no more than that, but it works like if u recharge in your actual server, so u get all goodies for that in that day, nice playing 101xp

19. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

I got the correct number or rubies in the mail, thank you. My mail button didn't light up though, so check even if it's not lit up.

S8 DragonMage likes this.
  20. S8 DragonMage

S8 DragonMage Member

U know what was wrong. not to tell us that it works like a recharge rubies, so i lost an opportunity to collect some bottles and gain more rubies :(