Tournament Server - Feedback thread

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Mia[24550857], Sep 17, 2018.

1. Mia[24550857]

Mia[24550857] Active Member

Hey Graham, and everyone else posted here :)
    We have been told that tournament's rewards and rubies purchased during tournament itself should be sent "Soon". We understand that it is not as precise as we all had wished, but that's better than a blank sheet :)
    So please let's all be a little bit patient, thank you

d_graham51 likes this.
  2. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

Thank you Mia, that is all a lot of us were looking for I think. "Soon" is hopeful.

LL1[25792001]_1 likes this.
  3. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

I texed with Andrey this morning and was told we can expect our rubies back later today or tomorrow. I would like to use mine in current server events.

d_graham51 [27032846] likes this.
  4. C.S.B.

C.S.B. New Member

Totally agree with this !
    I enjoyed the tournament big style and it reminded me what was missing in the game now......FUN, I have been basically stuck for months as have countless others with no leveling up, dungeon to run and no heroes / gear to do and now the game involves is spend spend spend.
    I will also be quiting the game after rewards are eventually sent out as I am now feeling conned after playing since almost the start of the game, sorry but the devs have got it hugely wrong in the game now and added way too much un-needed nonsense.

LL1[25792001]_1 likes this.
  5. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

I put in a formal complaint to senior staff of 101 about many things here that are just unacceptable. One spoke to me indepth, agreed to investigate etc. One in SIX...and even after listening, that one did nothing while the other 5 chose to ignore me completely. So, I'm currently in the process of seeking legal counsel. When these rewards are finally honoured, I too will be gone...i stayed to help my guild progress and that commitment has been fulfilled. We are here to profit others...the fun has long been drained from the game by money-making distractions and in-game wolf pack clique mentalities.

player24308574 and C.S.B. like this.
  6. ajaciedjari

ajaciedjari Member

now that u made it a loan dont forget the interest ;)

7. S8 DragonMage

S8 DragonMage Member

They are working on it

8. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

Do you think it will happen today? I'd rather not recharge for beast summon and fun quest reset if i've got a bunch on the way.

9. S8 DragonMage

S8 DragonMage Member

I am waiting for the same thing, specially demon king :(

10. C.S.B.

C.S.B. New Member

Hahahahaha yeah and so is Santa :D

11. S8 DragonMage

S8 DragonMage Member

:p:p:p:p

12. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

The time and money could have benefited my main way more I think in the long run. Even more so for some of the other top competitors. 4 days of recharges would have yielded 4 skill books + other valuable stuff and fostering tickets etc. The rewards for events like this one are way too skimpy for the amount of work expected and the amount of spending needed to get top spots. Drew worked his bum off and won't see any rewards that come close to making it worth his time and money. Yes, we get the rubies back, nice hook, but as stated already, we missed so much more from basic in game recharge rewards.

Perhaps if there is another event like this, there might be a way to have rubies recharge on our mains at the same time it is recharged on the tournament server... just a thought. That way we wouldn't miss out on rewards that overshadow tournament rewards for most ranks.

...and we wouldn't all be feeling sour waiting on our rubies :p

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  13. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

any news yet on when to expect the rubies back?

Ske1etor likes this.
  14. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

It's been a while... they could have dealt with each of us one by one in support by now. I can't imagine what's taking so long. Every day we wait for these rubies makes this event more and more of a regret for me.

Jake Quick and LL1[25792001]_1 like this.
  15. S8 DragonMage

S8 DragonMage Member

And you were one of the top, if I remember well

player24308574 likes this.
  16. RaiseHell

RaiseHell New Member

We had events like this on war of legends, you topped up on the event server and the same amount was put on account stated in the reg process same time so cant see why its not do able here.Other than the rubie side of this event I hope 101xp can think about all the players who cant recharge for whatever reasons, make these events worth their time and support of this game as they are valued and needed players on any game. Its clear this was an event like all the others to make quick cash, I figure doing this for 4 days was thought of knowing it would take more money in less time to be sure of reaching the required levels, all this looked at now makes this event not worth doing again. The rewards really werent that amazing for the time and money spent, and the processing side is not good 4 days? I started an account on a new server to test what it is like for non vips and can say after 4 days it is totally impossibe to have reached the goals people had to gain for the rewards. So if money is the goal make the tournament servers vip only o_O so not to waste everyones time OR make it player friendly for everyone and no just friendly for a paycheck.

LeavesEyes likes this.
  17. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

yes I agree in light oft he fact that there has not even been a response to us has made me think twice from participating in this kind of event again as well. Besides having a change of pace it s looking like less and less of something to enjoy. Haven't they heard of the rewards theory? It is discouraging to not even get an announcement" something, anything!

S8 DragonMage and Ske1etor like this.
  18. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

I have had a ticket in for 4 hours now because I can't recharge any rubies. I also asked about tournament rubies, but still waiting 4 hours later. I have to go to work, so I guess I'll wait some more in the morning. Fingers crossed for tomorrow everyone!o_O

19. VampireS

VampireS Member

all the ruby bought in the tournament will be returned as a ruby gift, the rewards will be some bad so this tour was a total failure, a stupid thing to make us get more money in this game :(:(:(:(

20. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

Guess that day has come and gone.

Kaunas and LL1[25792001]_1 like this.