Tournament Server - Feedback thread

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Mia[24550857], Sep 17, 2018.

1. Kitty Tipum

Kitty Tipum New Member

When will we receive our rewards and rubies back? Thx

2. H31NR1CH

H31NR1CH Member

would be nice to tell us if we gonna get our reward , today.. tomorow or next week....

3. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

Any time estimate on when we might see those rubies on our mains? I don't mean to be impatient, but my main is broke and I'm questioning if in the long run it was worth missing daily recharge rewards and bonuses that those recharges could have provided. Live and learn. I will not spend on another one of these events. I wish I could keep my kitten mount too :(
    <--Ske1etor

4. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

I found it extremely time-intensive and some of the goals were simply not reachable.

For the time invested, the rewards are very small. Personally, I was putting in 12-14 hours a day and I won't get most of the rewards.

Having checked the leaderboard shortly before reset on the last day, not a single non-vip reached the lowest bp reward level so that was clearly miscalculated.

The level rewards were fair as 50 was achievable by non-vips although cashing was required for 60, and rewards started at 40.

Several people were unable to access and lost up to 2 days (I think 1 player lost 3 days) so not everyone was on even ground to start with. Also there was the lost time when the server was reset. (This did not affect me as I didn't log in until after the server had been reset but you would definitely have heard about it if it had! :D)

There was no clear indication of "when" results are calculated although I'm guessing the arena reward would be calculated when the usual daily arena ranking rewards are sent.

I belatedly noticed that no mention was made of whether items used on your toon or left in your bag at the end of the tourney would be returned to your signed-up toon.

It was interesting being in guild with some people who are usually rivals on server or in cs. :D From the social aspect, it was good...and I guess my spouse had a lot of fun beating me up in kings as normally it goes the other way. :p

Other than that, honestly it feels pretty much that I wasted my time. It's not a good feeling. :(

Essay over. ;)

5. CandelLife

CandelLife Active Member

I agree with just about everything that's been said here with something I didn't see mentioned though: I think it would have been a good idea to tailor the awards sectioned out by vip level like one set of awards for vip 0 - 3 and another for vip 4 and up. That way it isn't just about how much they make off the event which was the entire point to be honest lol. The interaction was just wonderful and I personally would participate again. It was especially tasty to see someone at a lower level than myself who usually kicks my butt over and over in cs events lol. cough cough soupey :p:D

Oh yea, and will we get the rewards for this BEFORE or after the summertime contest that has not been awarded yet? LMAO!

player23721510 and Kaunas like this.
  6. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

Seems many are wondering and asking the very same question - when shall we expect to receive the rewards from the Tournament Server event that were so clearly explained to us before we chose to participate? Many of us only participated because we wanted those rewards. The respectful thing would be to answer the question, even if it's just an "we're all waiting for that answer, please be patient" - at least then you'll have shown that this question has at least been acknowledged. Failure to respect players on a daily basis becomes the overall failure of any business venture...time is the only thing separating frustrated players from eventual empty servers.

7. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

At this point, I prefer to wait a bit as they need to send the right packages to all participants. So I rather wait a bit ( hopefully few days) and get what I earned. Summertime contest participants we never receive that gift package too

Neamhain, s44. Sue Pulver and alia like this.
  8. S8 DragonMage

S8 DragonMage Member

Hi Kitty, suppose all your rubies and some goods get back to your main... i am anxious for my mount skill books, i collected 4, and 3k rubies, hope they can send us as soon as they can.

Kitty Tipum, Jake Quick and Neamhain like this.
  9. H31NR1CH

H31NR1CH Member

they said we would get ruby we bought and the reward.. were not supposed to get anything that was in backpack or that we collected in any way... most people used all and near the end sold everything in backpack to try make 1 more achievement in reward goal..

LL1[25792001] likes this.
  10. DarKst0rM [23723326]

DarKst0rM [23723326] New Member

military
    I'd of like to seen the chars left to play. I liked being able to play with all the big wigs in one server was nice to have them for info. Maybe next time we get to keep the chars just a thought.

11. player [22732607]

player [22732607] New Member

the distribution of the rewards can wait, but the replacement of the purchased rubies could already do it, I am waiting to receive my rubies, I understand that the rewards take a few days

12. S8 DragonMage

S8 DragonMage Member

That is not make any sense at all... if u can not use skill books at 54 level for example my case.. spent rubies was useless

Jake Quick and Neamhain like this.
  13. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

they are busy counting the money :p

14. Painstress

Painstress Member

Money, money, money.....money!

Jake Quick likes this.
  15. H31NR1CH

H31NR1CH Member

bah.. useless spent of rubies.. we will (supposly) get back all ruby we bought.. even the spent one... also dont think we will get the gift rubies we gathered.. thats why here I spent all rubies down to zero on last day...

16. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

would be nice if we could get the recharge rubies back in packages that we can open a certain amount. Getting them all in one lump sum will be such a waste. Especially for those working on SVIP points. I would be willing to wait a little longer for that consideration
    I would consider an event like this again if that can happen

Neamhain likes this.
  17. CandelLife

CandelLife Active Member

You win the internet! :D

18. S8 DragonMage

S8 DragonMage Member

1 more day :D:D:D

19. player23421075

player23421075 New Member

All it did is make me miss being able to advance in the game :( We have been waiting for months and months for new hero's and new lv's but all the devs keep doing is bringing out silly side games to bleed us dry and I find their lack of respect for us players disgusting! I will wait for the "rewards" see if they can help my guild then I'm gone, it is only the players that have kept me here certainly not the dead end game and it is only the players I will miss !

20. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

Many of us spent good money that we currently have absolutely nothing to show for. Starting to get irritated that a comment can't even be made about the when we might receive rubies back. Unless they went into this with no strategy on how to get them back to us properly, they must have some idea of how long it will take.