Tournament Server - Feedback thread

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Mia[24550857], Sep 17, 2018.

1. Mia[24550857]

Mia[24550857] Active Member

Hey :)
    We do hope you all enjoyed the new event.
    Any comment and/or suggestion will be greatly appreciated, so please feel free to write them along this thread.

2. VampireS

VampireS Member

I want to know when the awards and the top are announced

3. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

We would love to know what players belive about Tournament.
    Rewards are calculated at this moment and will be send soon to each players who compete it.
    Please have patience and thank you for understanding!
    ~Enjoy gameing!~

Feedback: A strategic process employed by a business to manage their customers' entire experience through feedback, analysis and customer participation in the corporate culture in order to improve overall performance.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    Mia[24550857] likes this.
  4. VampireS

VampireS Member

thanks a lot ;);)

5. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Event idea is not bad but guys please open beta testing before you doing anything. We lost 5 hours of playing and everything was wiped and we had to start again from zero. Compensation - as a responsible company 101 should announce what compensation we should expect straight away. So many people were fed up and decide to not participate in the event. Please consider that in the future.

P.S I'm not interested in mods replies and this just my opinion. People can agree or disagree.

6. Jake Quick

Jake Quick New Member

Are the rubies that I bought going to be sent to my main, or the rubies I had left?

Caltha likes this.
  7. S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦

S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦ Active Member

I liked the idea, but I would have done it different like it was right now :)
    I would have gave all players the same ammount of rubies from the start of this tournament and no recharge option.
    If it was really about to show your build up skills and tricks (main goal), insteed of another how much can u recharge event, the main goal is gone i.m.o. I don't mean this in a negative way, but if u want attract more (paying/ non paying) players, this should be a fair tournament for all players from start to end. Maybe with a sign in option with rubies like Eternal Battle ?
    So the idea is great, but make it more attractive and fair for all.
    Have a great day ;)

8. RaiseHell

RaiseHell New Member

I agree more like what we had on war of legends starting on the same level, even ground it will prob drive alot of people insane, but will be fun .............................bring on the nooblets.
    This event as it was only showed that money ruled, so in saying that you have a winner for making the company more money in short teams, but in time even this tournament servers will become boring. Plus is least money spent will go back to mains once those at the top have maxed their svip what will they need to do a tournament server for sssvip?
    I kind of enjoyed this not sure if I would join another one. But thanks for the change.

Caltha and Jake Quick like this.
  9. S8 DragonMage

S8 DragonMage Member

At the end the main focus was how much u can recharge, not bad, but people with no money and just having fun are excluded.
    In other point of view was very fun to share with people with other servers and kick some of high bp on this event jejejejeje. Cheers everyone

10. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

On a positive, note I loved to play with those I bonded with in CS. It gave us an opportunity to be together and it was fun.

On less positive notes I have to agree with Kaunas on the 5 hours lost: everyone makes mistakes, devs included we see, but to amend adequately is due. No excuses, no buts or ifs are acceptable.
    And I have to agree with Harley too on doing this differently, giving players the same fixed amount of rubies.
    This tournament was about showing off our building skills, but in the end it became about recharging. Not the same thing.

Also, having only 4 days to build a character, bosses and all tasks and events should have been tailored on the average BP one could achieve at each level.

For example, the server bosses were unbeatable, the beast at level 2 was way too strong for most of us to kill. Four days meant we could only reach a certain BP - rubies help excluded; that was not taken into consideration.

Overall it was fun for the reason I stated above, but was not thoroughly tailored to the 4 days challenge.

PS: I have NO rubies back as of yet, when will we get them?

11. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

the best part of the tourney was playing with others from the others servers. Especially kicking some but in arena LOL. I agree with the others about the cash spent. Hopefully they will use this money to improve some of the other little bugs in the game and make game play easier for all. Although it was fun, I doubt I can afford to ever do this again.

12. S25 Doria Rose

S25 Doria Rose Active Member

I enjoyed the time spent with old and new Friends think the rewards should have been for a lower level/bp as many did spend much time in the server taking away from their mains and busted their butts and barely hit lowest rewards However overall chatting with some people I had never ran into before was enjoyable and to be honest Im not sure I would do it again

VampireS, Caltha, Kitty Tipum and 3 others like this.
  13. POET

POET Active Member

Ok dont know where to ask but when do we get the stuff from this?

Jake Quick and LL1[25792001] like this.
  14. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

Thoughts on the Tournament event:
    It was a blast to play with old friends with brand new characters. I experienced the fun of being new to the game again.

It also made me realize how much this game has changed since s2 was new. The fact that we can no longer progress was very much punctuated by this event. Because of that, I know my days of playing are numbered by the amount of rubies I have banked through this event unless progression is put in place before they are gone.

I agree with Harley's idea of starting everyone with the same amount of rubies and no recharge allowed. That would be the only way I would participate again. The whining from the non-spenders was relentless.

In the end, I'm glad I have experienced it, and have made new friends that I'll miss playing on the same server with.

Long live the memories of Vegas!!

15. VampireS

VampireS Member

let's not go to the gallop
    Kaunas is right, too, and I have my work done in the game

16. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

I think the event made a massive profit for 101...because while we'll be being reimbursed the rubies, we still paid for them, yet giving them back to us costs 101 nothing.

I think this could loosely be called a "team building exercise" in the world of business, an exercise to bring us together because it's the divisions that have seen many good players leave over the last couple of months. I believe that for some, this could've worked, but not for us who have been flung so far out of this community already that we had to hide under new names so our time on the tournament server could be a freedom of sorts from the usual animosities.

For some, the extra interaction was a plus, for others it was remembering back to a time before the reality of the 101 gaming experience had jaded them. For others, who knows? I think we all came out of it a little wiser. That being said, I wont be registering for another event of this kind unless it's hosted for the players and not for the men at the top to keep filling their pockets. At some point, you have to be genuine when you say "we'd like to thank you for your continued loyalty...here, have this one on us".

17. Drew Windsor

Drew Windsor New Member

I have to agree. This event got too expensive, had many glitches and I've still not received anything back for it. It was fun starting over again and working up but nowhere near the value for what was spent. I'm not sure that I would do this again either, in fact, I am going to seriously look at my future with this game and the investments that I will make in the future.

18. Jake Quick

Jake Quick New Member

I agree with you my temp. tournament wife .:)

Caltha and Neamhain like this.
  19. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

Hello temp tournament husband! Thank you for playing with me, it was a pleasure to meet you and contribute to your advancement as you did for mine! Hope to see you soon around! Kisses'n hugs!!! :)

Jake Quick and Caltha like this.
  20. S8 DragonMage

S8 DragonMage Member

Also me. only see you on CS Event , usually u are auto to help othe people and that is very kind.. but beyond that. is like a separate world for many of us

Caltha likes this.