Tough For F2P to raise BR-IDEA

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by sajeevb666, May 19, 2016.

1. Van [12897179]

Van [12897179] Member

FRP players, even they play all day can't compete with VIPs in the long run. Top free to players should be rewarded for their enthusiasm for playing this game. Only vip players will be in the top and there will be no competition. FRP players will lose their will and leave leading to less number of players in every server. This will in turn sooner or later will result in server merge. It is fair that the VIP pays so it is normal they will get the privileges but the game should be made a little bit fairer for the f2p also, so that they are more encouraged to play this game. This is just an Idea. Like top f2p players is rewarded with Reward Ballens, Goodies, Equipment, Etc

rick and Sam like this.
  2. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

Totally agree, and they should raise a top ranks:
    rank 1-reward ballens = 200
    rank 2-reward ballens = 150
    rank 3-reward ballens = 100
    rank 4 to 20 -reward ballens = 50
    rank 20 to 100-reward ballens = 25

That will rise the popularity and the F2P people will actualy have a chance.

3. player11134461

player11134461 New Member

It's the VIP players that make it worth the developers time and money to develop a new game. If there were nobody paying money then developers would have to generate other options to generate income from the games. Before there was F2P, there was subscriptions. As for rewards for being F2P, be glad that you can even play at all without paying. It's the equivalent of getting into a movie for free and demanding free popcorn while everybody around you paid full admission.

4. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

I'm a vip player, surrounded only by few vip players that manage to keep up who are hard triers, they have 800k br and me 500k and I own them in arena, is not rly that nice, that's why it was nice to have the non vip a bit bigger so even if they are a bit weaker they can raise their power a bit, but meh.... whatever, I'm waiting for the server merging, S2 is starting to look kinda poor! :D

sajeevb666 likes this.
  5. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

I think you got me wrong, for the starters I'm vip 8 and I still have 9k balens to spend but that's not rly the point in your off topic, you are starting to elaborate here.
    I only said the f2p members should have better chances in power, (my stupidity), is actually a soft spot for the weak, I think you should refrain from making baseless thoughts and being mean while having money, it just means you are a person without backbone and without judgment.
    I'm sory for this offtopic me and my entertainer here created.:(

sajeevb666 likes this.
  6. player13225826

player13225826 New Member

Sorry I never played this game, just found it in the app center and was wondering everywhere for more info about this game and found such an impressive comment in this forum. I'm so glad I found this wonderful logical comment comment. This is not very hard to realize how big the author is a moron in the real life and I bet his life is pathetic and he gets his a** beat often. If the great author reading this he should know only one thing which could change is life in a good way- 'You shouldn't give your opinion everywhere, try to do meditation everyday, try to find ' real peace or real happiness' that you can't find in religion books or in a zillion dollars, do more charity in place of funding a youtuber or similar, try to interact with all kind of wild creature(ants to birds) and when you come to realize you'll appreciate this unknown's advise. Rest is up to you, rot or be good to others and to yourself.