Total War broken

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Bigd80, Mar 14, 2018.

?

Total War is broken/ to many afk people

1. Yes needs fixed

18 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. No it is fine

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  3. Both Yes & seems to be on losing team constantly

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

I report this bug.

2. Klorath

Klorath New Member

Another suggestion for this event is to actually make it worthwhile to work as a team. Meaning rewards shouldn't be personal based as much as it should be team based. Let's be honest the winning team rewards are pretty much a bad joke. And it gives very little incentive to anyone to not just farm kills for the much better personal rewards. I think it makes more sense to move rewards to a team based point system with tiers of rewards for how many points the team has. This of course would only work in conjunction with some of the other proposals. I.E. the team balancing and/or the "weakness" or "siege" buffs proposed.

S31 Ginger Snap likes this.
  3. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

unfortunately because the teams are often so unbalanced in my opinion its better to keep the rewards similar for win and loss unless the ranking/balancing is fixed first

4. The Hound

The Hound Member

ok, the real point of this poll is do we want this event at all still? That is the real question being asked here. Look it has some inherrant issues all of which have been thoroughly addressed above. The thing is do we want an alternative event perhaps, i know for me by it's very nature this event is boring at best and a spawning ground for bullying at it's worst. So if we do not want this event should we look at alternative suggestions to obtain the resouces ( especially that awesome scorpion mount )? Just a different angle to consider for us here.

5. splat4ever [25189540]

splat4ever [25189540] New Member

what about a feature wich gives you a 10%+ Power Buff everytime you get Killed ? once you win a fight the buff is over ? So low aktiv Players become Stronger until they Kill someone ! so there is at least a small chance for the lower BP Players to do anything relevant in Total War. (beside I would this in any PvP Instance)

S31 Ginger Snap likes this.