TOPPING UP

Discussion in 'Help and support' started by KRAG, May 6, 2016.

1. KRAG

KRAG Member

Upon the Server Reset for Friday May 6th, the Topping Up Section did not reset. Mine still shows the same things as Thursday before the Server Reset.

It is bad enough that this failed, but on top of that... I did not receive my TOPPING UP GIFT. I paid for it, and I want it today.

If the DEVs cannot resolve this issue immediately, I may as well quit the game and the company can cut me a refund.

This kind of crap is really getting annoying. You guys really must do a better job than has been done.

Just for the record... why not check my account item balances and the amount of money I spent. I just completed a 2 Level Upgrade on the Demon Destroyer, and none of that upgrade came from the expected Crazy Blood. Further, you can note that I do not have any Silkworm Thread, which also was expected.

Have a great day... just make sure mine is also.

2. KRAG

KRAG Member

I am curious how widespread the topping up issue was on May 6th. I still have not received the Topping Up Rewards and now my game is in limbo and total disorder. The inability to obtain the needed items has seriously compromised my ability to perform specific upgrades planned for that day. As with any closely fought battles for territory or disputed area, not having the ability to perform upgrades is akin to suicide on your progress.

And since I had planned carefully where my next upgrades were to take place, I was basically denied that opportunity as the issue was not resolved before the window closed going into May 7th.

So where does that leave me today? Not where I had intended to be. I see only two clear courses in the immediate future.

The first one is to continue to insist that the items be forwarded to me immediately so I can at least follow through with my originals plans and make the upgrades. But each passing day further erodes the balance of power that I have worked hard to establish. So it is worth noting that no player in the game stopped KRAG; what stopped KRAG was the inherent failures of the servers to perform as designed and the DEVs inability to provide the support deserved by all of the players.

The second course is more admission to the fact that the game is inferior and thus I should have not become as competitive as I wished to be. The continued failures have not given me any confidence that issues like the recent server meltdown and now the fundamental action within the code that is designed to reward players for spending money, but fails to do perform that action, has only led to a continued demonstration that the money is more important than providing service that is deserved. This leaves me the only other possible recourse, which is to suspend my play and demand the funds be returned to my account immediately. At this point, the ball is in the court of the company. Whichever course is the most direct to satisfy my anger should be taken, but one or the other will not be allowed to linger into weeks. Each day the company fails to send me a clear message as to what the outcome will be, sends a much more importantly defined message that this game is more about them, than the players.

I accept that this double post on this topic is a violation of the Forum Rules. But since no other player or GM has sounded off on this issue, it is difficult to report on the issues without following myself. So whatever action the folks involved feel they need to take in response to that is duly noted. But keep in mind, it could not be a premeditated action since I have no way of knowing in advance what topics are going to inspire people to respond. But this also raises the interesting concept of what is fair, and what is overreach. Whichever action needs to take place at this point really does not concern me.

As I stated before... no player Stopped KRAG. It was the game that has carried out that execution. So for those of you that were biting your nails of fear of a visit in the future... you can relax for the moment. For those that were looking forward to meeting KRAG in battle, it would not be fair to you to not present the fighter in top form. So I have no choice but to withdraw from the event. I have been prevented from pursuing my own plan and in this world, a delay of a single day or a few hours, can be the difference between victory or defeat. So defeat has been forced upon me by the most disastrous means possible, the Game Code itself.

So you all may be witnessing the final last gasp of the Warrior in the next hours. But I refuse to make a repeat purchase when the company cannot get this taken care on a timely manner. Today, KRAG remains stronger than all comers. As time gives way to the next new day, we may find KRAG on life support. But this is within the acceptable history of all things; the beginning and the end.

It would be useful to have an explanation of how I get the momentum and that lost opportunity back. But I have never seen the company react to any of their other failures and do not expect to see it now.

See you guys out there somewhere in the Cyber War... If you come across the fallen warrior in your travels, let it be known throughout the lands, that he did in fact walk among you for but a brief time.

KRAG

3. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

sorry krag for not responding to it in the first place so hope you forgive me for that second i did send it to ppl that could help with this
    and sent it the second time now and i hope you dont leave ur 1 of the most ppl that i respect in the game even wen i hated ur guts in flame but your funny you have ideas that no 1 else does you help wen you can ppl respect u even wen u cream every1 they might be mad at you but they respect you for wot you are a great game player and i hope the resolve this issue
    yes its happened in other servers and including the events it shows that events wasnt on till they refreshed their game then it was back to normal so my guess this is wot happened to urs so hope it gets sorted out

4. KRAG

KRAG Member

Thank you BRIT... that is a fair reply and I appreciate it.

You made a few points that I want to expand on.

And this might not be the best place to do so... but I am going to Expand anyway...

I know I rub some people the wrong way sometimes. In many ways, I am like that Uncle that you call your favorite to his face, but in reality you cannot stand him. To me, an honest answer is always the best or right answer. So I make a point of telling Uncle Joe to stick it from time to time. And so is it here folks... Brit tells you exactly how he views me. And I cannot do anything but be proud to call him friend and thank him for his kind words.

Even today I was called a bully. Ok, if that is what someone's opinion of me is... then I cannot do anything about what he thinks. I do not have any power more than what you guys can see... or sometimes feel... in a cyber kind of way. But I reject any statement that says I am abusive and take advantage of my power in the same sentence. If you keep these two things in separated, then I can find some agreement with both.

Can I be an abusive fighter? Yep sure can.... ask anyone who has fought me.

Does that mean I have abused them? Hell no. I did not call them a dirty name or hurt their body in any way.

OK, lets try this one... Do I take advantage of my power? This does not even deserve an answer.. Do I have idiot printed on my forehead?

Every player must play to his level and sometimes over his/her head to win anything here. So do they take advantage of their power, or do you guys just say ... "ho hum, I am just here to get my ass kicked around." But when someone suggests that I am taking advantage of my power... there is something in the statement that I just quite cannot get my arms around.

So let's back up for just a second.... Some say I should not spend money to play. Again, that is an opinion... but that is one I might hear from someone fighting against me. I have never heard that from anyone on my team.... and why would a teammate want to poke me in the eye and make that statement? Hell when I show up where they are, they can breath again.... because they know that I am going to solve their problem with that other warrior who has tossed them around like a rag doll for the last few minutes. But I must say, in our Guild, they do not call me too often.

Does this make any sense or is it just much easier to condemn, not just me, but those top players? You are certainly welcome to your thoughts.... and I promise to everyone here I am not listening to anything that is drama or stupidity. It just clouds the brain when you worry about what everyone thinks about you. Why do you care what anyone thinks... they likely do not give a damn about you if they cannot be trusted or talk behind your back. My point is a bit more direct than most of you though. If they hit me first, or dare me before the fight is on.... who do you think is going to worry the most. Not me.

There is nothing that goes on here that I take personally, except the value I place on meeting and knowing many of you and calling you my friend. In our guild, we have become close and sometimes we know what each other are thinking.. Call it sudden move or something that sends a signal... that this about to happen. We are more like a huge family than a collection of humans from all over the world.

If you are only here because you think you are the biggest baddest player on the face of the earth.... listen to what I say.... because I will only say it once...... you are not. There is always someone out there better. And you are only as good as you can backup. Hell I can lose... be killed.... I am not invincible.

If you are here because you think you can own everyone and everything because you will spend whatever money you need to spend to outclass everyone... Wrong plan dudes and dudettes... You are only as good as the people you play on the same team as. They might make you a better fighter because of their talents.... but that is not you... is it? And in the end... you cannot do much about it when you totally piss everyone off so you never have a moment of peace... And trust me..... I have seen this... in this game, but not here just yet. It might be coming very soon for some of you though from what I have seen.

So in the end, what really matters to here... at this game, at this point in your life on any date you wish to choose? How you play and get along with others. Even the knights long before us had a code that they lived, fought and died by.... that was Chivrary. And trust me when I say that it is as alive today as it was back then. These are those little things that we learn sometime in our youth... like... open doors for females.... or give up your seat to someone else, the elderly or the ill. You know this stuff. And then there is the one about treating others the way you want to be treated. Whoa... Is that not one powerful statement all by itself.

Is it because this is a internet GAME, and no one can do anything about your conduct... that you think it is a license to not treat people the same way you wish to be treated? Yea... that is the way it is. People do in fact sit behind their monitor and think they are protected from everyone. And mostly... they are... unless a piano just happens to fall out of a 2nd story window and turns them into a big red sidewalk splotch later that day. Well you know what they say about comeupins...

Now how I chose to try to resolve the issues I have had in this game, sometimes also affect all or some of the rest of you. But at any rate, I am the one that must take the responsibility for what I do and say. And it is true... I hate to waste my time. I am a little more easily angered lately because I am not in my own element. Some of you know that I recently broke my hip... specifically the pelvic bone and part of the femur bone. Some of you have read about me... they guy with the broken butt or broken ass. That does not do a thing to make me mad.... because it is true. I have even pointed this fact out to others.

But lately I am easy to provoke when issues in this game are getting to me... I'm not talking about anyone in the game... I am talking about the game. Look..... stuff is going to just happen... (note how I easily and brilliantly changed a word there.) anyone can do it actually. But I am on some pretty heavy pain meds that make me go extreme in big ways. And that is very obvious above. Well I kind of like this game... and have been playing it for a while... I will not say how long because you do not need to think too hard about it. But when someone fondly calls me grandpa... they ain't kidding... I may be the oldest player around here... and old enough to be your grandfather or father. I am not going to be anyone's moma here and I do not hold hands or wipe butts off. But I did want to make it damn clear that i am old enough to know better than what I sometimes show. And now that should make many of you young guys feel like you have been OWNED buy an old fart. That might not be the best news you have been given today... but if you lose to me.... then you have been OWNED. So the moral here is... you best move one way or the other. A direct approach is not recommended.

And no one should ever suggest I will run from a fight or not show up.... Enough paid for that mistake already by listening to the same guys that have claimed that. And no one here should feel bad if you lose to me. This is a game... nothing is or should be personal here. Hell I had one player keep coming back for more for a half hour... I do not know why, but I think the guy has a lot of heart. He fought as hard as he could, and he gave some pretty good hits, but everytime he died... he came right back... And he earned my respect and friendship. I will play on that guy's team anyday anytime.

Ok... while my situation is humorous on some levels... this is just how I decided I needed to help myself cope with this situation. Pain can be your friend if it keeps you from doing something stupid. That is a concept that those of us in the fire service discovered very quickly. But it can applied to just about anything. You learn pretty quick not to put your hand into a fire. You know you will have pain if you drive into a brick wall. So this is not concept that any of you should struggle with. My point here is sometimes you just have to be able to laugh at yourself...... thank god we can.... we are humans and this is a thing built into our DNA... but this is also a choice. I have yet to see a cat laugh after it falls into a pool or out of a tree. Forget the 9 lives... they don't have the capacity to think about that, even when some of us can use examples which suggests otherwise.

Just because I am in pain does not give me any special rights to do anything.... like yelling the word fire in a movie theater... and after 20 people get hurt in the chaos... playing that action off by saying... "well I was in pain so I can do that". It does not work that way. But I am guilty of doing just that for some of my abrasive words in earlier posts. I know how tough it is to make a game like this function. Most of you don't. So my hat is in my hand and I must offer a moment of thanks to the DEVS who try to make this damn, but fun, game run. Oh... that was also an apology of sorts...

If they cannot make it work, well that is a whole other discussion... but I refuse to bore the hell out of you guys an longer.

Friends... just be cool and play the game for fun. In my day, 'cool' meant something else... we used groovy back then. and if that burned a hole in your brain, then I suggest you lay down now.

And if one more player complains about my friend BRIT... you will be OWNED! I can send one of my pals out do some custom work for you. The management does not trust me with a multi-server pass....

(hell I don't trust me with that)

KRAGG

(Coming soon to a territory near you)

5. Zyn

Zyn Member Moderator

1. No complaints about xBRITISHx. He is a fellow GM, and even if he wasn't, I would never let down another person / player. I'll help with the "custom work" if I could transfer my character to other servers (yeah right, that is really likely to happen).

2. Age should never be an issue. If it was, we could get into all sorts of legalities, no matter what country you live in.

3. This is a game. There are those who want to explore every aspect and always be in the top 10. There are also those who choose to play it slow and steady and have decent statistics. Have respect for all players; don't be a bully.

4. However, the chat in the game is a completely different story. There are rules clearly defined in these forums, but most of them should be common sense - for example, no swearing, no insulting, and no racial discrimination. Nevertheless, there are those who decide to ignore these rules and are therefore muted or banned based on the terms discussed in the rules.

5. You choose how much money you can spend on this game. Don't empty your bank account, make sure this is disposable income (money that you don't mind losing, but can still maintain without going into debt). If you want to spend nothing, that's fine too. Don't complain to those who have spent hundreds or thousands on this game. Everyone has different financial situations and it is no one's responsibility to tell you how he or she earns or spends his or her money.

6. Personally, I was bullied from Grades 4-13 because I stood up for being Jewish. Because everyone else saw my religion as a hindrance, they labelled me "different." I was never invited to a party (of any type) and could not attend most school events because they were usually during the Sabbath. I have since learned how to ignore those type of people. However, you find out too late that most of them outside the school environment are actually decent people that I could have gotten along with. There are probably 100-200 or more fellow students that I lost the opportunity to be friends with, all because of this one setback. Do I blame myself for "sticking to my guns"? Not at all - you would think everyone else would respect one's beliefs rather than push you away immediately. In the game, there are mostly decent people who accept my religious beliefs and/or do not bully me. To those who are opposed, I'm sorry, I will not speak to you until you accept that fact and/or stop trying to put me down.

Excuse me for ranting a bit, but I want people to have a clearer picture. You think anyone's life is perfect? Think again.

P.S. I tried topping up 2 days ago and yesterday and had no problems.

6. KRAG

KRAG Member

ALL:

Well I am still waiting to see how the Topping Up Issue is going to be resolved. I'm glad it was not just me. Seems like there may many of us in this small boat. I do not understand what is difficult to handle this. All they have to do is check how much spent that day, and send me the correct items. I had planned to upgrade that day so this really kind of sidetracks my progress.

Zyn, or British, can you guys please check on this and see what is going on.

I do have a timeline that I am facing. Next Monday, May 16th, I will have surgery on my Broken Butt. A total hip replacement and a repair to the left side of my pelvic bone are on the schedule. Since this surgery is extreme, I will be out for a while. Don't panic if you do not see me around for at least a week, when I may get to go home.

To the few of you that are trying to keep pace with me... you had a break when my Top Out did not work. If you did not take advantage of it, then I'm sorry. But your biggest break is coming next week. Please DO take advantage of that if you can. I'd like to see 6-8 players across the Network of Servers pass me with one taking over as the top warrior. I am almost 100% maxed out now, and hope new levels or directions are added before I have the surgery, but if not, I should not be any worse off than tied with the others who will also max out in the next few days.

Along with my absence is the question of who will become number 1 in our group of Servers; (S22+S23+S34+S35)+(S24+S25+S36+S37)+(S26+S29+S38+S39). I am at the top at the moment from S25, with several already challenging me each day. I encourage these challenges because after the dust settles, it provides us pretty good idea of the power structure and most everyone's true strength. So if you do not like where you are, challenge those ahead of you, 1, 2, 5, 8 or 10 Levels Higher and find where you should be. There is no shame in losing an arena challenge. No Pain, no gain.

At the moment, I suspect there will be a 3-way race to the top while I am gone between Stormena (S37), JustinVN (S38) and Nomek (S24). Nomek is one of our Power Warriors in the Hurricane Guild. Each of these players are very good so any of them could take over number 1 when I am gone. There are a lot of players rising quickly to the top as well in this group of Servers. So if some of them do not break 2.5 million BR with Levels 94-99, by the time I get back, I will be greatly surprised. Actually I would be somewhat depressed if this does not transpire. There is not much stopping them now.

Later in the week I may provide my prediction as to where I think the top players in the grouping will be ranked on May 23, which should be my first day back. Of course any kind of prediction is only valid if I get everything correct, which is unlikely. But since I have played alongside or fought against most of them, I already have a good idea how things stand now. The upgrades are coming at the expected rate for these 15 to 20 players and I have noted both their playing capability and their upgrading habits. At any rate, from what I have been seeing and hearing.... this grouping of Servers may be the toughest playground to play on. I expect a lot of changes in the next few weeks in this group, which can change the balance of power as we continue chugging down the road.

Clearly..... everyone can understand how this Topping Up issue has really created a crunch for me. I lost 2 days of productivity by not being able to take advantage of the Topping Up items... they should have allowed me to max out Demon Destroyer to Rank 10 Level 10. I am at Rank 10 Level 9 now... so I really need those items as soon as possible. My Cloak is Rank 9 Level 5, and likewise this is the only other Upgrade I can make... to Rank 9 level 10. So I am just days away from hitting the brick wall that all of the top players will reach in the next week to two weeks out. So it will really begin to tighten up as I return.

Zyn/British... TODAY would be a GOOD DAY for the DEVs to add levels 8, 9 and 10 on Ascension, Tormentor and battle Armor, along with opening up the Magic Stones to at least 8-8-8-8. That would really help all of these Warriors continue the pace. Why not plant a bug in their ear and see if this could be done asap. That also might give me an edge during my absence... lol. That would be great to go along with my Level 100 which is just a few hours away.

KRAG
    S25

7. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

ive always asked if updates coming or anything but im always last to know wots going on i didnt even know about underground till 4 days later wen sum1 from s39 came into s15 and told me about it but i will ask for ya and if u need any1 to pilot ur toon ill do it pmsl (joke)
    good luck for ur surgery and ill be thinking of ya and cant wait till you come back into the game by then hope we have merged by then lol

8. KRAG

KRAG Member

Well it has now been a full week and still not one word from the Support Team about resolving the Topping Out that I did not receive.

I have only requested the Gifts and Rewards that I deserved from the money spent that day. For the record, I did max out that day for 50,000 Gold. In effect, these are no so much gifts, I bought them. I have not asked for a favor or special treatment on this. But since the Support Guys cannot seem to solve this, they have cost me the ability to move forward unless I spend a lot more money before I go on my Medical Leave.

If they cannot fix it by now, I doubt they give a damn about it. Time is now out for KRAG after today.

I will be around some on Saturday but I have many things to the next two days before going to check into the Hospital on Sunday. Wherever I am at the end of Friday is where I will be when I return. The difference is my Leave will cost me the Top position which I was working to preserve after a week or longer away. So as some of you move past 100 to 105, have fun thumping my warrior while I am away.

And by the way DEVs -----> Meditation does not work if you are off-line, so I am sure the players will find my Warrior standing around somewhere.

I know that BRITISH and ZYN have both reported and stayed on this issue. My most humble appreciation for both of these guys for what they do. I know they have done all they can do, and their hands are tied.

It is too bad that the Support and Development people do not pay attention and support even the MODs. But it is this kind of treatment that most players will not tolerate and just pack up and leave. I truly want to see this game through, but these people are making it very difficult for me to continue. I just want to pull my hair out some days when simple issues become a nightmare. At when you spend money on this game, you would think that the Company would not wish to drive that money away. But whatever I do upon my return, will be mostly guided by what the DEVs have done during this time.

This will be my final post in the Forum until I return. I hope the Players have a good time continuing their individual quests. And I will be very interested to see how things are lining up after the next merges.

I have greatly enjoyed meeting many fine people here. I have made some new friends who have been more like family in many ways. We fight together, work together and laugh and cry together. The game is not so much about winning or losing. It is how you play within the game structure. Many players who come to battle me have earned much respect from me... they just show the heart and never give up. That shows me they have what it takes to continue to push the envelop even when they are outmatched. Some have had their lucky day and dismounted me, and very infrequently beaten me. Did I say Lucky? No it was determination and they earned the respect that their deserve. Killing the Big Bad Dragon is a big deal and should be shouted around the world. Anyway, playing with or against you guys has been a great experience for me. Thank you guys and gals. Just carry on...

KRAG
    S25

The Legendary Big Bad Purple Dragon of the Storm will be Sleeping for a while.

9. #IamAwesome

#IamAwesome Member

Demmm the essay is longg

10. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

i would of piloted your toon for you if you wanted all your quests and that done or you know sum1 that you can trust to do it
    anyway very nice post and im sorry nothing has been done yet i know you deserve the rewards for topping up and i hope they sort it out
    befor or after you go for ur op
    i hope you have a speedy recovery and you rest alot so you can come back as soon as you can i sure every1 is gonna miss ya i know i will lol

11. KRAG

KRAG Member

Thank you British... I sent one more email to the support team. I was not too nice to them about this delay. That will likely make them ignore it.

All I can say is I am burning mad about the entire issue. Since I will not be able to MAX out afterall... I guess it will not be worth worrying about during my recovery.

I just do not get it... These guys have moments when they do some magical stuff. But they lose all of our enthusiasm when this kind of crap happens.

British.... if you do not mind, tell them they are about to lose one of their best spenders over this issue. I have offered them a deal in my last email, urge them to take it TODAY. If you wish to get with me on S25, I will advise the contents of my offer to make this easier for them.

Anything they try to do next week is an exercise in futility for me as far as I am concerned. It will be 7 to 10 days before I will even know about it... and that will just piss me off more. I gave them TODAY and that means TODAY.

British, I will consider your offer... there is not much to do with this Dragon... just the daylies and Events. The TW is the toughest right now since many players have decided to focus on only me... I am not use to having to fight off 6 to 10 at once. But it was effective and took me out of the game for 20 minutes last night. Very good play warriors... excellent tactical use of your people. That will not happen on the next one... I have added about 200K to my Attack and more to HP. They could not kill me, just tie me up. I scored 65 kills in 10 minutes, and lost count after that... perhaps well over 100. That is tremendous for my honor points, so thanks guys for that.

KRAG

About to Spit Fire....

xBRITISHx and h.quinn like this.
  12. KRAG

KRAG Member

OK... TODAY IS MAY 14TH, 2016. Not only has nothing been done about the rewards owed to me after topping out 8 days ago, it has happened again today. So now they owe me rewards or gift for Topping Out Twice 8 days apart.

I can't stress this enough to the players. DO NOT SPEND ANY MONEY ON THIS GAME. My $200 did not but 18,000 gold this morning, until I raised hell on the phone number provided.... and as I tried to make another purchase, the original one did finally give me the 18,000 gold.

DO NOT SPEND ANYMORE MONEY ON THIS GAME. MAYBE THEN THE DEVS WILL GET OFF OF THEIR ASSES AND FIX THE ISSUES. AGAIN, THE TOPPING OUT BLESSING ELIXIRS SHOW TO BE EXPIRED... WHICH IS THE SAME AS YESTERDAY. I GOT TWO EXPIRED AFTER YESTERDAY'S PURCHASE. SO EVEN THE LITTLEST DETAIL THESE DEVS CANNOT HANDLE. WHAT GOOD DOES IT DO ANYONE IF ITEMS ARE ALREADY EXPIRED WHEN YOU BUY THEM?

I HAVE NEVER PLAYED AN ONLINE GAME THAT HAS HAD THIS POOR OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT. THESE GUYS ARE NOT EVEN RESPONDING TO EMAILS AND THIS FORUM. I'M NOT USE TO THAT ON OTHER GAMES. SO THIS GAME GETS A BIG THUMBS DOWN FROM ME NOW. I CANNOT EVEN RECOMMEND IT TO PEOPLE IN MY CIRCLE WHO USUALLY MOVE AS A BLOCK TOGETHER FROM GAME TO GAME. I TOLD THEM TO LET ME SEE HOW THIS WORKS BEFORE THEY COME HERE. WELL THEY ARE AVOIDING THIS ON AND THIS COMPANY.

THE GAME IS FUN, AND IT HAS A LOT GOING FOR IT, BUT IT JUST DOES NOT HAVE THE SUPPORT IT DESERVES. THAT IS TOO BAD, SINCE PLAYERS MUST TAKE ABUSE AND MISTREATMENT IF THEY DECIDE TO STAY HERE FOR VERY LONG. SO I RATE THE GAMEPLAY ONLY AT GOOD AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT AT EXTREMELY POOR. SINCE THE GAME DEPENDS ON THE PAYING CUSTOMERS.... YOU MIGHT EXPECT THAT THE COMPANY WOULD MAKE SURE THE PAYMENT SYSTEM WORKED AND THE PAYING CUSTOMERS TREATED WITH RESPECT. I HAVE BEEN SHUNNED, IGNORED, AND TREATED LESS THAN A DOG BY THESE PEOPLE.

SO AFTER I GET BACK ON MY FEET FROM MY SURGERY NEXT MONDAY... THE ONLY THING YOU WILL SEE FROM ME IS A FRIENDLY CHECK IN TO SAY HI TO THE PEOPLE I HAVE HAD A BLAST PLAYING ALONG WITH.

I WILL NOT SPEND ANYMORE MONEY ON THE GAME.... BECAUSE THESE GUYS CANNOT RESOLVE WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN EASILY SOLVED.

THEY HAVE NOW LOST THE TOP PLAYER IN THIS GAME, MY MONEY AND ALL OF THE POTENTIAL PLAYERS THAT MIGHT HAVE COME HERE. I WILL NOT GUESS HOW MUCH IN DOLLARS WILL NOT BE SPENT HERE, BUT THE GROUP I SPEAK OF USUALLY SPENDS THOUSANDS EACH DAY TOGETHER. I AM TALKING ABOUT OVER 100 PLAYERS FOLKS, SOME OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD.

NOW FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE TRYING TO PUT UP WITH THE GAME ISSUES, I COMMEND YOU SINCE YOUR PATIENCE IS MUSH BETTER THAN MIND. BUT I CAME HERE TO PLAY, COMPETE AND FIGHT... I DID NOT COME HERE TO BE ABUSED ON A WEEKLY OR DAILY BASIS.

PERHAPS THEY THINK THEY WILL JUST OUT WAIT ME UNTIL AFTER MY SURGERY AND NEVER MAKE GOOD ON ANY OF WHAT IS OWED ME. THEY DID THAT TO ME ON THE SERVER COMPENSATION... I NEVER GOT ANYTHING... DESPITE MY SPENDING. SO THEY DO HAVE A HISTORY OF JUST SCREWING PLAYERS.

I EXPECT THIS POST TO BE REMOVED... AND I EXPECT TO BE BANNED, SO THEY WILL NOT HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING. BUT THEY SHOULD REMEMBER, I CAN STILL TELL MY VERSION OF TREATMENT HERE. SO JUST ADD ANOTHER NAIL TO THE COFFIN.

AND THEY SHOULD ALSO RECOGNIZE THAT I DID A LOT TO BRING FUN TO THIS GAME, HELP PLAYERS, AND MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS ON NEW THINGS THAT COULD BE ADDED CTO THE GAME. I HAVE ALL BUT GIVEN UP THAT THIS GAME WILL EVER BE STABLE.

I HOPE FOR THE REST OF YOU, IT DOES GET THERE AND YOU CAN PLAY WITHOUT ISSUES AT SOME POINT. CAN IT JUST CONTINUE TO GET WORSE... YES IT SURE CAN. AND THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE MADE MY ISSUE WITH TOPPING OUT LESS THAN A PRIORITY, IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG. IF THEY DON'T CARE TO FIX MY ISSUE WHEN I SPEND WHAT I SPEND HERE... THEN THE REST OF YOU ARE SCREWED.

I AM DONE WITH THIS RANT.

Sunday May 15th will be my final day here before I check into the hospital to have my hip replaced. To get specific... this surgery is extreme and not without risks for a man of my age. Many people who break a hip at my age, die from the injury as other thing start to fail in their bodies. So far, I have been holding own, but they have been monitoring my situation daily while they have waited for things like the massive swelling to go down.

I did not just break the hip, which is the top of the Femur (leg) Bone, but also the about 1/3rd of my Pelvic Bone snapped off. these two large bone pieces have been floating around inside me in the region they came from, but I have lived in a TRACTION DEVICE, call it a SUIT if you wish, for weeks now. That has been less than fun.

The repair that will have to perform will take 4 hours alone on the pelvic bone. A new hip receiver for the joint will be mounted into the pelvic bone. They will remove more from the top of the Femur Bone and insert a Titanium Road into the bone after they drill it out. On the top of this rod is a ball, which completes the hip joint after it is mounted into the cup. One of the only things that kept me from going stark raving mad for the last several weeks...... was playing this game and talking to the many friend I made here. So I must give some credit to the game for keeping me occupied.

You all have treated me with respect and I hope you do not mind if I call you my friend. I have talked to hundred s of you, and some of you have become be special to me. If I were to rate the people here, i give you guys a A++++ , perhaps the best group of people I have ever met in an online game. Some of you have learned to be very good Warriors when you came here green. Some of you are perhaps going to become a world class Warrior. I would really like to see that.

My recovery will take months. They will have me learning to walk and using the new parts on day 3 before I am discharged. That pain and learning to walk is not going to be a big deal. But healing the 16 inch long incision from the left thigh around my backside to the right thigh, so they could peel me open to expose the bones..... will take as much as 6 to 8 months. This area has flesh, muscle and tendons all through it. So to sit down will be challenging for a long time... even though they say I must do this very soon.

Ok, now you know more about what is before me than you ever wanted to know. But some of you have asked how bad it is, and most know me as the dragon with the broken ass. Whether I once again try to play in the future, really is based on how many of you are still here, and how all of you have been treated in my absence. I could be gone from 7 to 10 days... and some of you better pass me on the way up.

Some of my decision to return will be based on how much progress I have lost. Certainly my momentum was killed on May 6th, when the Topping Out was not awarded. With the 2nd Topping Out failing today, I am at a complete stop in progress. So I have not been able to get anything done. So in effect, no one could stop me except the damn DEVs. They could not resolve the issues that have me at a complete stop. So it was the DEVs that I blame for killing this game for me.

And unless the DEVS are motivated to make this right on Sunday after the Server Resets....or if they do not ban my ass for what I speak here, I might be able to finally max out everything that is part of the game at what will be my 11th hour. But i am not holding my breath that anything will be resolved.... ever. Anything they might do during my recovery is a damn waste. My backpack and storage are full... so if they do not stack rare elixirs at 1000 rather than 99, then restack mine, I cannot take anything during that time. They could unbound more than 100k of bound items in stacks of 1000 in my Storage so I could give them to others.... but I do not expect that either. matter of fact, I do not expect a damn thing except more of the same kind of crap.

So anyway, you all play hard and fight like hell. I will be back to say hello, but whether I stick around like I have, is really up to the DEVs and company now. I will be around part of Sunday, but there is not enough time to say all I have said here.

So Long and let the days be fantastic for all of you.

KRAG
    Server -25

13. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

once again ive sent it off for you wot it does i dont know even my problems not getting sorted out for me

14. KRAG

KRAG Member

thank you BRITISH. I'm sorry you are having the same issue.

I sent another email to Support. I made them another Offer just to settle this as easily as possible. All I need are listed in the EMAIL... I cannot use Crazy Blood or Red Magic Stones, or even the Transformation Elixirs.

I really think they might be doing this on purpose because I raise more hell than anybody. I'm sure they are delaying on purpose. Even the response I finally received from Support this morning was an excuse and damn lame. I would think that someone in Support has the capability to resolve this, but they said the can't. They had to pass it to someone else. I just get more angry at the minute since they have effectively stopped me from further progress.

The only way I could be beaten or killed in today's TW was for 6-8 players to gang up on me... well that is part of the game, but would not have been that easy for them if I had done what I had planned. Take any of them 1 on 1 and they have no chance at all. So I will not max out before my surgery as planned, and I hope many pass me as they move upward. But these issues have taken most of the pleasure for this game out of me.

It is too bad... but the Support for this game is worse than anything I have ever seen.

KRAG
    Server-25