Toon wandering off by it's self

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by Auron, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Auron

Auron New Member

My toon keeps wandering off when i leave him to meditate. i'll find the toon half way across the map and the game behaves as if i have quest circulation ticked. even though i didn't check the box it will be checked .

Is there a way to stop my toon from doing things without my intervention? this is driving me crazy I like to be able to controll my toon and not have him wander off

Sweety and Neamhain like this.
  2. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

I am finding my toon has started doing that as well. Toon will be stationary when i go into any window my toon will start moving off for no reason.

Sweety and Neamhain like this.
  3. Sweety

Sweety Member

yeah it's annoying
    might help if u afk but still :confused::confused:

4. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

The problem is if you have any quests not completed it auto checks the quests every 5 seconds. You have no control over this, if you want to do your own thing you have to complete all the quests first then it won`t do it. What should be done is an option needs to be placed in settings to turn this off giving you more control over what your character does. It is really inconvenient if you are AFK and your character levels up it will go off and do the story line quest and when completed your character will be sitting idle wasting the rest of the time until you come back to your computer. The devs probably thought they were doing you a favour but really it shows a lack of forward thinking.

Neamhain likes this.
  5. အလွ

အလွ Member

theres a setting in autobattle, u could uncheck the priority quest monster, have you try it?