Too much with too little - Chaos!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player [20785553], Mar 18, 2017.

1. player [20785553]

player [20785553] New Member

I entered this game a few days ago for the first time. I was both repulsed and attracted by it right away. The frantic pace of the early game, combined with 30+ icons flashing at you pulling you in 30+ different directions (half of which are ways to get you to open your wallet and spend money) combined with a bag suddenly full of gems and glyphs and items I can't even use until levels 50. 65, etc. Too much to try to figure out and before you know it you are level 30+, 40+ and things start to become - important. But then there's, so little information in game to guide the new player constructively. It feels like pure chaos sometimes.

I have so many questions and I went looking for a wiki for the game and found none. So I came here, and I've been digging and digging trying to put things together in a straight line but the tangle is too complex to undo so, I will just ask all of my questions here and hopefully you guys won't wanna toss rotten tomatoes at me. :)

To start : PATK, MATK, etc. I am assuming P and M stand for, physical and magic? I mean, it really doesn't make sense since my main hero is a mage, and I've read several posts saying your main (YOU) character is always PATK - so why would a mage use physical?

Maybe it stands for something else?

ATK = attack DEF = defense I get all that. But I'm trying to sort out which of my 4 heroes needs what piece of equipment slotted with which gems. I've gathered the following bits -

by "all main characters" does that mean your main 4 on the front line? I read elsewhere -

So that made me thing main meant your YOU character, then tank is (for now) the Glory Guard - but are my queen and archer my support, or is that referring to after unlocking backup slots?

Speaking of which, how do I gain prestige - because I apparently need that to unlock the backup slot (I have 8k I need 14k) in order to put my second level 50 purple archer in it so I can upgrade my front line archer to orange.

(Do I even correctly understand that whole procedure? Seems cumbersome.)

So how can I gain prestige if A: I can't win in the arena because I am in the top 10 of my tier and the 9 in front of me are WAYYYYYYY more powerful than me - with all orange heroes. I can't fight them if I can't upgrade my heroes to orange, I can't do that if I can't fight them for prestige - Please tell me there's a way to get that without having to wait days on end to have other people fight and actually beat me so I can be kicked back in ranks and fight again.

and MOUNTS -

I don't understand mounts. I got the Crystal scorpion. I trained it up to 10 stars. But every time I fight I saw the steed in the combat window. Then I accidentally changed to the wolf mount - and all of the work I'd done to upgrade my scorpion was lost, reset to 0. (He's permenant by the way, bought the perm unlock.)

I went back to my scorpion and started training him all over again, but now when I am in combat, it shows the WOLF. So, is the scorpion only cosmetic? Is it bugged? Have I wasted hundreds of mount training whips on a piece of useless eye candy? Or, what am I doing wrong?

Also, - I am level 41 now. I am tired of being stuck doing stamina battles for good grief really, only 2 stamina per quest? Anyway - that and dailies that I can just afk through because who in their right mind would spend hours doing the same thing over and over and over... and I see all of these events happening around me and I have no idea how to join or when it would even be appropriate to join? How do I start playing with others?

I made a guild because when that quest line came around it seemed to push me in that direction. I don't want to lead a guild but it's almost full already and I don't know what to do to level my guild either. I'm doing daily guild quests. I'm trying the mystery maps and I'm doing everything I can in there (sometimes dying in seconds??) and still the guild has only gained 500 experience between all of us? How? Why? Help?

Maybe this would all be easier if someone could point me to a functioning wiki, or some comprehensible guides - there's got to be some sort of way to find information without having to spend all night combing forums and getting more confused like I did tonight.

And this isn't even all of my questions - this is just what I happened to remember off the top of my head. So many more...

Thank you if you made it all the way through. I am sorry for the length but theres- too much going on in the game and simply too little information to guide the way and I want to love this game and stick with it (especially since I've already spent a bit of cash on the game) but tonight I am just feeling too confused and aggravated and a bit bored. I don't want to miss out on what seems like it could be a lot of fun just because I'm lost in the chaos.

2. Jin Se Yeon

Jin Se Yeon Active Member

Hi, :rolleyes: I remember the day when i was newbie in the game i was also wondering why they are stronger than me even i got better item etc. so lets go to the point. In dragon blood their are two class which Khight (Warrior) and Wizard (Mage) When i was newbie i thought Warrior need Physical attack and Mage need Magical attack because that was the build in other game. but this game was defferent Warrior or Mage they are equal means they need physical attack.. So you need to build your Main character to physical attack. here is the link for the guide https://forum-en.101xp.com/forums/guide-base.122/ just find what you want on that link. if you still not understand i prefer to explore things in the game like what i did. :rolleyes:

3. player [20785553]

player [20785553] New Member

Thank you so much Jin Se Yeon! :D

4. Jin Se Yeon

Jin Se Yeon Active Member

Last before spending money on the game i prefer to level up and explore things so that you gonna spends your balens in the right way :D Also spend your balens wisely Goodluck and Enjoy the game :oops::rolleyes:

5. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

We have all been through this and yes there is a lot to take in at first so I suggest start slowly and join a guild which is the most important aspect of this game, as you learn and will get all the answers to your questions above from the experienced players in your guild.

Yes Patk is physical attack and Matk is magic attack. The character mage or warrior makes no difference as your main has patk ( don't ask me why as I am still wondering that too when I picked my hero as mage)

player [20785553] likes this.
  6. epicbeere

epicbeere Moderator Moderator

It just woulde be unfair if you pick a mage then you need Patk Gems, Runes ... for only one
    but Matk Gems, Runes .. for 3 Heros so way more Matk to get all to same level

so they would need to spend more to close the gap to 2 matk and 2 patk

7. ꧂ღQueen꧂

꧂ღQueen꧂ New Member

So patk and pdef gems goes on physical attack hero which you see under battle ranking and little red circle with swords it says these hero take Patk and Matk does not work...and on shamman the little circle is blue so all Matk and Mdef goes on those healing heroes..why do players put mdef on a patk hero along with a pdef....should it not be Main char Patk take Patk and Pdef gems only and healer hero take Matk and mdef only...

8. Lav[12936431]

Lav[12936431] Active Member

ok your main character is always patk as well as your shield. the support and the sword use the matk. this works for all gems weapon refinements gliphs, Runes, and so on, keeping that in mind build your br and have fun!!!

9. silverme†al23

silverme†al23 New Member

Our opponents in the game, more probably than not, have both PATK and MATK heroes. Putting both MDEF and PDEF gems on each of our heroes, regardless of being MATK'ing/PATK'ing protects it from everyone's attacks.
    Hope this helps

player [20285395] likes this.