To Pay Or Not To Pay

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player27826589, Mar 24, 2019.

1. player27826589

player27826589 New Member

There is a lot of talk on our server and in our guild from some players about not getting the points they need in events like Guild Battle because VIP members with bonus cards can auto hit where the non-paying players cannot. My answer to them is this ... I have invested a considerable amount of my own money into this game to be able to use these perks. To ask me to not use them so you can score a few more points and perhaps earn a chest is fine if I have already earned my points, but please don't expect me to sit the event out. Paying players are what support this game and the server that hosts it which is why they give us extra perks. If you make a decision to play this game for free then you have to accept the extra challenges and inconveniences that come with it. I will help everyone I can to have fun and do well in the game regardless of whether you pay or not. I will not, however, give up the parts of the game I have bought and paid for to level the playing field.

Lady Alia likes this.
  2. Nutcase

Nutcase New Member

I'm a non-paying player, and I can only agree with the above. I choose not to invest in this game, but still want to have fun. Of course I want to grow, but I understand I'll never be a 45 M player. That's OK. Part of the fun is the building, but part of the fun is in the community too. Coming here is like being welcomed in a friend's home, bustling with activity. So - I don't get perks. I lose out against auto-cards. I grow slow. But you know what ? I'm still having fun.

CandelLife and ᗩᒪᒪᎩ like this.
  3. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

I actually had the opposite problem where guild battle is drawn out. I play manual without a card and often outpoint the carders because cards hit indiscriminately while playing manually I can select my targets.
    In fast gb I do lose out because the statues often fall in under 2 seconds, but that isn't a problem exclusive to non-carders as some of the carders don't get in hits either, particularly when attacking. It just takes a second or so of lag and you get 0 points for the whole battle.
    I'm in favour of people using cards; I can duck fast. :D And when you get big enough you can afk kings and get a decent number of points from the smaller carders hitting you. :p

player27826589 likes this.