[Tip] Dragon Blood: Team Tower Etiquette

Discussion in 'Guide Base' started by ❤Ebby.Rose❤, Jul 18, 2016.

1. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

I have decided to create this quick tip because it is crazy how many players don't know about this.

Before Clicking Start on Team Tower Run Always ask Players if They are Ready!

[​IMG]

All players have 2 reward attempts in Team Tower, but can help an unlimited number of times. When a player joins your Team Tower party they need time to check and tick or untick the "no reward mode" box. If you click start before a player has a chance to tick or untick their "no reward mode" box that players might use an attempt that they were not planning on using or might not get the rewards from the Team Tower run.

Their is nothing more disheartening than losing your reward attempt when you were only trying to be helpful and players remember this and are less likely to help in the future. So please keep this in mind when running Team Tower and ALWAYS ask players if they are ready before clicking start on Team Tower run! Thank You!

2. Van [12897179]

Van [12897179] Member

And if a player is afk and is the leader in the team tower formation menu, click to apply for leader. If he/she don't respond soon it will be automatically shifted to you

3. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

May I also add that leaving a player who is afk and on auto accept in an effort to help may people, please do not start a new TT after you finish yours and leave them in it so they can't help others.

4. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Mommy's Team Tower Etiquette Tip

When you ask a player to help you in team tower, don't ever ever dump Leader on them without asking first! Now, if we are in tower and you have to do something for a few minutes, say so and I will be happy to help. But...
    Nothing makes me more angry or frustrated than to come into a tower, for no rewards, and give my time to help a person, and then they shove leader on me without me knowing, and go afk. That is so rude. It is so rude in fact, that I immediately leave tower and I will not help that person again.

If you are asking players to help you get through tower, it is your responsibility to lead throughout that tower. Don't request help if you know you will have to afk it. Wait to ask for help when you can be online.

5. Geela Hail

Geela Hail Member

Also, when players are AFK with you, don't quit because you keep dying or it's clear you won't succeed, or at least leave a message, strong players and even players who want to help don't leave their auto-accept on overnight anymore because of this people.

6. MuffinProof

MuffinProof Registered Users

It is also polite to consider the time and difficulty of Team Tower chapters.
    For example, and this is ONLY a guideline, NOT a must: Chapter 4 will take anywhere from an hour to more if participating players aren't strong enough.
    Please consider that when another player offers their help. How long is it until the next event, do you, or your helpers wish to participate in the event.

IF you have enough time and your team is making progress, but can't pass one or more stages try rearranging the team's positions; test with Summon Guard skill. You might just get lucky and gain access to a few more rounds before your ability to progress is depleted.

7. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Very good additions Geela and Muffin! :)

8. Marvin Green

Marvin Green New Member

I can attest to the dumping of leadership...guy asked for help, me and another high level player joined to help. He immediately dumped leadership went afk saying he had to take a shower. Not Very Nice!

It would also be worth mentioning that there is a starting way of putting characters in formation for Team Tower. From top down first two characters high rage boost and strongest character center. With summons off to start. Most people like all players to start afk in case there's a dc(disconnect) a player not on afk can make for a very long game, if the other players even stay after this happens.