They giveth and They taketh away

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Perturbed, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Infini

Infini Member

Team Dungeon Dragon Pit of Confusion
    aka Seven Dragon Slayers

I didn't even login 101's server, so i dunno if they mess this up but here is how you do it
    each small platform will spawn one of the 7 spirit weapons with a timer of 45 seconds until it changes (i dunno if they change it here), and along the dragon road there will also be spawns of 7 spirit weapons that are bigger but grey out also with a timer of 45 seconds.

Every 45 seconds both the small weapons and bigger weapons will respawn randomly into another one, within the 45 seconds you have to pick up one smaller weapon and bring it to the bigger weapon. If you double click on any of the small or bigger weapon while you are carrying a small weapon you will auto drop it.

Assuming your team is good with no lag, you should be able to farm about 600 to 1000 dragon soul per day. And the dragon soul do not go into your inventory because is a separate currency used to upgrade dragon soul (would be under your character menu below your stats if is updated).

Dragon soul have 8 Boss, defeating each boss will unlock 1 stage starting at 3mil BR requirement, every 5 level a new boss gets unlocked with a 1mil BR increment requirement, each stage of dragon soul have 10 levels, each level have 10 steps, upgrade count per step range from 100 to 1000 depends on stage, level, step.

As for guild tree you guys can forget it for now, until a few guys hit 7~8mil BR in same guild you won't be able to farm those seeds and defend it.
    Unleast they change the mob stats and let you guys exchange it for less than 5000g a piece for gold seed and 2500g for silver.

I can start to see the reason for some of the rip out content, because at NA server's current BRs is impossible to even touch those. But then the exchange rate still retarded

2. Perturbed

Perturbed Member

World bosses are already dropping the Seeds. We had Guild Tree for 24 hours before they removed it.

3. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

Yep got seeds np but can't use them anymore lol was nice while it lasted though

[​IMG]

4. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

most the updates was removed becuz they put them all in 1 go wen sum wasnt ready they will be back in the next update