Important The Special Poll

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kris Dante, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Kris Dante

Kris Dante Administrator Community Manager

Hi everyone. The devs asked us to do some community research for them. About players, their preferences, wishes etc.
    Considering you are the most experienced and knowing players in so many aspects in the game i thought that this would be a good idea to involve you and ask you a few questions.

So please answer the following questions in the comment section. You can answer from yourself personally or using your knowledge about fellow players. One mod — one comment:
    • Why players like play Dragon Blood?
    • What is most attractive to players? Content, events, game arts or others?
    • Why players leave the game. What do they dislike? Simple plays or unreasonable charge or others.
    • Why they play Dragon Blood - for fun, for social or others.
    • Where do they play Dragon Blood? At home, office or other places?
    Thanks in advance.

2. epicbeere

epicbeere Moderator Moderator

They play it for fun, an I would say some to be in the top spots on the server

New contend and Events

I would say some dont want to spend money to be good, some just leave after they seen everything TT6, Stage 9 Mount, and so on
    Maybe some will come back to take a look if something new is added to the game

Some for fun, some for the competition, some to meet and wright with someone

At Home and Office

3. Lav[12936431]

Lav[12936431] Active Member

• The players like Dragons Blood because it is a fun and exciting game. They meet people and just use it as a way to relax at the end of the day.
    • They like the events and the competition with other people. The women are loved by most of the men.
    • Why players leave the game. What do they dislike? Simple plays or unreasonable charge or others.
    • They like the Arena but when people stop playing they stay there and you cannot battle them to move up. this makes people stuck so they cant move into the King of the wind hero battle. Almost all of the events require recharge balens to participate. many cannot afford to spend that much money to get needed items. After a point all the events are the same and they get bored. and the us time zones are great for us people but the ones in other countries like UK or anywhere on that side miss all of the guild battles and csa so they give up. The biggest complaint i hear is that there are too many bugs that they don't fix and the lag is so bad that many cant play some of the events. The dc during almost every event just makes them decide to find a different game where they feel the company really cares about the players. when there are issues and tickets they complain that they don't hear back (not'really true don't like answers) or the devs take so long in getting around to fixing a ticket that they are only given a portion cause it is an 'old ticket'.
    • They play for both fun and interactions with others. they want to escape the grind of real world troubles for a while.
    • The ones that i speak with which is a lot most play at home many monitor of on afk while at work or school or leave their game running until they get home

I hope this helps.

4. MIKI

MIKI Member Moderator

• Why players like play Dragon Blood?they love the game because they can meet new people and lets them go to a fantasy world after a long stressful day
    • What is most attractive to players? Content, events, game arts or others?events and the feeling of creating something from nothing
    • why players leave the game. What do they dislike? Simple plays or unreasonable charge or others.most of the players i have ran into that quit complain about other players and the amount of money that they have put in game. also timing of server events are not fit to their schedule, also bugs that they report and do not get fixed....this is a big one for the people i talk to.i know that i right now am stuck in arena and cant move events used to till we have the same thing over and over again it gets boring so it has to be other the friendship and the fun we have in chat
    • Why they play Dragon Blood - for fun, for social or others.for social, mostly but also for relaxation
    • Where do they play Dragon Blood? At home, office or other places? at work at home and whenever they ca

5. Jin Se Yeon

Jin Se Yeon Active Member

Players playing Dragon blood because Graphics user interface was easy to use they are easy to adopt the game and it was fun alot of events,quest and friendly environment the game was really fit when you are working or studying because it was not really taking too long to complete all of the quest soo you have time to spends on you family etc.​
    Most of them like the fashion style even if you have low br whats important on them is there fashion it makes them happy looking on there character to have new mounts and fashion. Soo i prefer to add more stuff or more cool event where they can get some stuff even without spending money. The event was cool but some event not really balance like war of glory sometimes other team was stronger and bigger br compare to other team i suggest to add some event where players can really enjoy and the gem2028 players getting bored playing on that game becuase its taking too long to finish i suggest to change it.​
    Players leaving the game in a simple reason getting bored why? because they are doing same things everyday to increase their br but without money it will taking too long soo they are leaving the game because they think that it was not fun at all. why not to add other things like hunting bosses and dropping some items and also put some market where players can also sell what they loot on the bosses etc.. like what others game does if your out idea on how to improve the game try to explore outside the box.​
    They play for fun and social as well playing to reduce their stress and meeting new friends in different places.​
    At Home and office.​

6. Attig

Attig Active Member Moderator

Student
    I think, both the gameplay itself and the social aspect is what makes the players like this game. I know several players who only stay here because they have made new friends etc. I also know players who play competitively and enjoy that, so there are several reasons players like to play dragon blood.​
    Don't think I can narrow this down to 1 thing, so I will go with 3.
    1. The visuals (game art, fashions, mounts etc.) certainly is something most players care about.
    2. Events and features where they can participate and compete. Not just buy something (Like CSA and Heros Altar for example)
    3. Features where they can create something of their own or make their own choices (Guilds etc.)​
    The main reasons for some, is that they don't have enough money to keep up with their competition (it does get quite expensive to play competitively, in the long run). Some simply get caught up with their real life and quit due to that. Some make friends here and move onto other games with them, or just quit when their friends quit. I know a lot of players lack the feeling of a accomplishment after a while and they get bored unless they spend money (which again, is expensive in the long run). I think more ways to grow stronger without money (not as much as with money of course, but more than it currently is) would make a lot of players stay longer, even if they dont have any money to spend, and then when they do have money again, they would still be playing and could spend more then. Also events seem to be a bit repetitive after a while, which could bore some players, and if you add that with small bugs and lag, it would be enough to make some players get tired of the game and leave.​
    Because its fun, because of the social aspect and to compete with others.​
    Anywhere they can. I know a lot of players try to play it at work when they are able to, and they also play it when they are at home. There is quite a few dailies you need to do, along with events which only occur once or twice a day, so players try to come online for events, regardless of where they are.​

Xen Hexia likes this.