THE PLAYERS' WANT THIS LIST, ETCETERA, ETCETRA

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by KRAG, May 3, 2016.

1. KRAG

KRAG Member

At least he was not talking about me this time.

2. Zyn

Zyn Member Moderator

I have to somewhat disagree with you because mounts affect your speed.
    If everyone dismounted, that decreases his or her speed, therefore creating more conflict when chasing individual monkeys (more chances of stealing).

3. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

only 4 ppl do monkeys everyday and i do admit it i do use my mount to cover the monkeys up to stop other ppl stealing my monkeys even wen theres plenty to go around if its the only way to stop ppl stealing ill use it so they cant click it lmao

4. Infini

Infini Member

maybe you write in fluent chinese and send them in that will help

Jokes aside, i have seen and played too many these type of games in the last couple years, all western/International versions get dumped down to a level of being retarded from their original chinese counter parts. Because of our financial difference, they think we can and will afford to spend 10 times more and get 10 times less for our spending. Is up the publisher to push the demand on the developer in these situtaions.

Im chinese, i checked out the original chinese version of this game and i don't even know where to start, we are literally playing a different game. If wasn't for the insane lag with proxy because of regional block i will stay and play there instead.

I just don't understand why they can't just translate the xml text to english and just adjust the shop price with exchange rate and give us a real game.

We have way too many high VIP exclusive things thats turns f2p people or low VIP away, then kills population instantly, opening new servers then put out milking promo in a pyramid style selling then merging servers together dose not solve anything. (which obviously is their method of fixing their income). And for the exact reason to milk foreigners, all those VIP exclusive stuff are actually farmable in the original version.

If 101XP want to keep their customers and potential customers they need to get serious with Molin. Pressure them for changes.
    They are not only ruining our game, but they are also ruining your business.

The original game and the legendary trademark of storm rider is a huge success in the chinese version, it would be such a waste to see this go down.

just for comparsion how dumped down we are:

and this is their VIP9 on their latest S968 server which is only 3 weeks old.
    [​IMG]

This is our VIP9 46 days old server S46+S47+48 merged group who spent roughly the same amount of GOLD (mind you gold not cash, if you want to compare cash our chinese counterpart above spend 1/7 less than us)
    [​IMG]

Btw they pay 0.15cents USD for 100g, while the VIP requirment on gold is same as us . Shop prices are 3x to 5x LOWER than ours.

If you seen the farmable contents, bonus rewards, consumptions rewards, improvement rewards and etc..... you will ask yourself are you playing the same game at all.

Im not asking for the same price and exchange rate since we don't have that kind of population to feed the server and our personal income is alot higher than an average player in china but atleast give us the content if you going to charge us this kind of difference.

Last edited: May 15, 2016
  5. KRAG

KRAG Member

THANK YOU...

I have been saying much the same thing about the Thai Version. I have not played the Chinese Server. But the Gold exchange rate here is way out of line, and even the Bound to Unbound Ratio is killing this game.

I suggested several time if they do not want us trading, just remove the damn option. The current Bound/Un-Bound ratio is about 95% based on my own calculations. Most of the drops are bound as are the Shop and Market items. Guild items are also Bound.

This is exactly why i suggested the Trade Day as a way to exchange Bound for Un-Bound items. Well they call that something else in the Thai Version, I cannot speak or read Thai, but that trade conversion is these. So hopefully the DEVs will add it.

But I thank you for giving us another point of view and supporting what has been stated before. Your comments are definitely more worthy since you can interpret the language and the monetary values.

Last edited: May 15, 2016
  6. Infini

Infini Member

There are so many things they can update to our version and make things 100 times better i can point out a few.

Arena exchanges:
    [​IMG]
    look at their cost, and limit on arena, personally i would spend gold just to spam arena if that is in.

Team Dungeons:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i really love what they got there, they have normal, hard, nightmare mode for Team and collensation dungeons, with stronger boss and better rewards, those reward alone will make people grind like hell, and giving an incentive for small players to spend a little to help their grinding, if we they update it with higher level of content upgrades, big spenders would keep spending to farm those nightmare mode. This one is a win win for both the player and the company.

theres tons other functions and goodies on the original chinese version that we don't have, those can easily fix our problems without losing profits and infact it will bring up potential spenders and keep current spenders the incentive to spend, 101XP need to explore these options and push on Molin for these updates.

7. player [11763998]

player [11763998] New Member

thanks for the info bro NightHawkr a.k.a Infini will our server pleassee be a bit like the chinese server or thai and make it a bit fair .. just asking dun kill me :)