THE PLAYERS' WANT THIS LIST, ETCETERA, ETCETRA

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by KRAG, May 3, 2016.

1. KRAG

KRAG Member

THE PLAYERS' WANT THIS LIST,
    ETCETERA, ETCETRA

Ok, since the DEVs, and no one at the company, is really paying attention to what we the players think or want.... this a last attempt to get their attention focused back on the players.

If we do not give this a try now... then there is no hope for this game... it will just linger until it is dead. And that is too bad.... it is a great game if everything works.

Being a Code Writer myself since the 1990s.... I understand how complicated it can be to add modules, triggers, scripts or just game tables... But this is getting to the point I question the stability of what we have here. Even if Translation to English was the only issue required to convert the game for the western world... the code does not always have to be translated if it is self contained and uses no text keys or table data.

Sometimes conduct or conditional code (if... then functions) or self-contained script only needs a touch up. But most of what I have seen in recent years in this type of platform is the code is in English using English Tables and Modules, but a different language for names and objects. If that is all that must be translated, it does not explain why basic functions are not working.

I count a lot of Bugs, and you have too. BUT I must give the DEVs credit for working their butts off. So let's give them the benefit of doubt because none of us really know what they are working with. IF you like the game... then stick it out long enough to see what we can do to make things happen.

Call this a revolt or a demand or a challenge... I do not care. But it is a chance to be heard... and we will be heard... I have pestered them long before many of you even knew I existed. I prefer to call it a Line drawn in the Sand.... or a Stand for what we think and what direction we want this to take.

Keep in mind that not all ideas are possible. The basis for this game is from Thailand. For those of us that have played it, it is beautiful. So why is this version not? I think the DEVs are trying very hard, but the number of bugs are overwhelming them at times. Sometimes when you add a module, a trigger may get added in the wrong place, or not fire when it should. You have to think of a module that is added like a new off-ramp on the highway... here is our exit, we will take it now.... if the exit sign (trigger) is in the wrong place, even by one line in the code.... everything fails.... so no one can exit. You may as well place a brick wall on that ramp because the ramp is not going to work.

Frankly this game version has a bad reputation and it will take a lot to get it back on track. You know it, I know it, the MODs Kind of Know it, but the Devs do not know it, or do not care, or worse yet, cannot change their agenda. Our mission is to give them something to work with. So nothing outrageous should be presented. This is not the time to shoot the moon. It is the time to be heard in a respectful manner. So be polite.

If something does not change, then the game will begin to fade into the background. Why is that? Because you the customers and players will provide your opinion about the game after you get tired of the issues. And while a few people may try it... they will find out what we already know and also pass the word. The game depends on people spending money. If no one buys anything, how long do you think the game survives.

I know many of you are in newly merged servers with hotly contested territory. The guys that will spend money to maintain their superiority will still spend money.... but the money will dry up if these players hit a brick wall at some point with nothing left to upgrade or work on. Yes these players will always be the kings and leaders it seems , but there is still a place for every player.

I have said this before and will do so again... Your Guild is only as strong as the weakest link. And many times the weakest link is the Leader. And this is due to the fact that if that player is the strongest, that power is totaly wasted in a full scale war. And if they have not built the Guild from the top down, then what can they really control? Not much. Maybe two territories if they are lucky.

I do not understand why power must equal king or queen... Leadership is the action of leading the troops, but Power actually fights... breaking through contested areas, or blaze the trail for the other fighters. I am a Tactician and Tactical Instructor in real life for the Fire Service... We certainly use tactics in our operations. And what works in real life, works here. The guy with the most powerful weapon does not lead the squad or platoon. Period. Go back and read up on capture the flag games... you will find leaders do not fight, they take the flag and nothing more. The team defends the leader.

Many of you are already bored with servers with a few people left, or guilds that are technically dead since the leaders quit, or there are no other guilds to play against since you already BORGED them.... Yes some Guilds on some servers are like the BORG. So BORGED means you simply won the server and no one is left to challenge you. You might have assimilated the best of the Server waiting for the next merge. We do... and will continue to do this.

So, anyway....

If you all wish to try to get the DEVs attention, then here is yours and mine last chance as I see it. It is kind of hard to keep playing a game when you have nowhere left to grow or go. And that is where I am right now.

So, here is what I want to see... well thought out ideas or schemes, objects, items, places or just the kind of stuff you would like to see. I don't care what it is, just make sense of it and describe it thoroughly. I will not place a Word limit or post length for your idea.... You know how this works, describe it. But if you do not describe it in terms that we can all understand, I will prepare to remove it. There will be one chance to rewrite it, and if that still does not reach common sense, it will be scratched from the list. Sorry, but we want to make an impression on the DEVS, not make them read our minds.

Think it out and present your idea or project in an easy to read fashion. Use proper English to the best of your ability.

If you do not speak English well enough to bring an idea, get some help or use Google Translate. Some languages are a bit challenged on translation, but please do your best.

So think about this and get started.

Around the 1st of June, the list will be taken to the next step.... community vote. All of the Ideas will be placed in a poll, or polls depending on how many are presented.

So be sure to give your project or idea a name; a very good name, or a phrase that can be used to identify it for the readers as they read about it and vote on the ideas.

The voting days will be announced and will be determined by the number of polls and structure we must apply to give all a fair assessment.

There will be no disputes and I along with the MODS will be the final authority on whether an idea or projects makes it to the voting phase. So Please do it so it so the idea is presented in the best possible light.

Hopefully, some time in late June, we will get the best voted on ideas in front of the people who need to read it. And soon after, we hope to see a statement or response. If that does not come... be prepared to pull up the tent stakes and call it a day. If they will not listen to us, then, sadly, it is not worth putting up with.

Get started...

KRAG - Server 25

The "I am not a Bully" guy

azkaban390 and Beasty like this.
  2. KRAG

KRAG Member

Since I think you must lead from the front, I will lead this this project off...

Many of you have read some of this before.... but bear with me.

EXCHANGE MARKET DAYS

We all have items in our storage and backpack that are obsolete to us now. This concept is based on the barter system, trade this for that. The player will put a higher number of items than what he will receive, but at least he can obtain what he needs

Originally i called this the Flea Market.... but perhaps this term is not well know in Europe and other places in the world. So I will just apply this to an EXCHANGEMARKET or trade market of some name and design, left to the DEVs.

I realize that the Company must make money. But I can base this idea on the fact that if players are not happy, they are not spending money. So this is a way for both to win.

Objective: Players loads a number of objects into the "Items to Trade" Tray. then he selects from the "Trade For" Drop Down List the item he wants. A text message appears next to the selected object stating what the trade ratio is that day for that new object.

The trade ratio might be based on this:

Unbounded items: cost 3 for 2 unbounded item

Bounded Items: cost 3 for 1 bounded items

Bounded Items: cost 4 for 1 unbounded items

Ru
    les:
    The player can only exchange a total of 3500 items per day. (items he receives) this can be changed as needed on different days

Some items cannot be exchanged for some other items. (this to be worked out based on game quotas)

This concept will allow players to level up as they can with items they can convert for what they need.

Thank you for your time on this issue...

KRAG
    Server-25

3. azkaban390

azkaban390 New Member

Exclusive set

I like the improvement with Item upgrade stone and Honored synthesize talisman.

But only 6x exclusive set was available or is available (for newer server)

We need the improvement of having the 10x exclusive set available somehow

For those who started later in server or people who mistakly deleted their exclusive set

I know that u need to make money and to keep players interest in spending. I thought

the Exclusive Wheel. Everytime a player spend / recharge X amount he could get an

exclusive set piece.

Last edited: May 4, 2016
    h.quinn and KRAG like this.
  4. azkaban390

azkaban390 New Member

LAcking Silver and Sp all the time

We need for spender to get a Fountain of Silver and Fountain of Sp

For every Gold spent u get either Sp or Silver for a maximum of 20 times a day with a improvement cost of gold per use

KRAG likes this.
  5. azkaban390

azkaban390 New Member

Mount/Ascension/Green Armor /Quilin hand / Tormentor

We need a higher cap for everything to keep players spending and improving

KRAG likes this.
  6. azkaban390

azkaban390 New Member

Bound item

Many many players have the same problem...having a lot of bound item and are maxed out.Best exemple : Eqp. upg. Stone. Eventually those are useless. Would be nice to have a transmute system.So we could make a mass amount of bound become unbound or to trade a lot of those bound items for others items. Exemple: Transmute 20x eqp. upg. stone bound = 1x item improvement stone

KRAG likes this.
  7. SNOW

SNOW New Member

i am hoping the dev listen to all krag has to say

Beasty, KRAG and azkaban390 like this.
  8. player [9128293]

player [9128293] New Member

Krag as much as well want change its not gonna happen. They simply don't care anyway you look at it. I havn't recharge since the last big debacale where all the events where messed up and the game was down and I was VIP 8 at the time,on my way to 10 would be by now. Theres been many "lines in the sand drawn", players quit, cashers not spending. But it's futile. Quit recharging or quit the game either way they wont and dont care. The simpliest of bugs where the exp orb says 500k and is really only 50k hasnt been changed since the game came out on day 1, no way any of the more complicated stuff happens.

9. Perturbed

Perturbed Member

I hate to be the negative Nancy, but most of this game is already written. It just has to be translated and periodically released from the Thai (original) version. There is a TON of stuff thats not open yet. To include material transformation, +20 upgrade, Flag (or medal) upgrade. Rank 11 Mount. It goes on an on. I am not sure what ideas will and will not be considered in development. But, I think what needs to be a priority, is server stability. The rest of the content will come.

10. KRAG

KRAG Member

thank you player 9128293 and Perturbed...

yes most of the game has been written, going back many years. But there have been numerous updates and improvements over the years. And true, the the materials transformation, which I call Exchange. My purpose here is to speed up or stimulate the DEVs on what is important to us, rather than some of the stuff they have introduced. Yes levels up to 20 would be great, but only if we start at zero again and adjust the upgrade ranges for each level.... no one can wait for 100K upgrades... at least no one would buy it that i see around here.

I played the game before 101 obtained it. The cost was much lower than this version. So it seems there is no doubt that the Compmnay put money before us, the players. They cannot focus so much on how much they make per day or per week, if they are not providing players with satisfaction and true customer service. I have already had my own experiences with the Service/Support guys and so called Customer Service. But neither is as responsive as they should be.

I do not want this topic to just be about complaints. We all know what we have had to deal with to stick with these guys. I do not think they really understand us. But I am here to see if we can change it. after all... these guys have only been around for a short while and I believe they can change if we keep this effort going. I already have seen some sign of their presence here, so perhaps that is a little sign.

So please, let's try to stay on the positive side of this and put our ideas out there. You might be surprised that your ideas are already in the game, just not implemented. The alternative I guess if we do not try is taking our business to the other provider and learning Thai. But if you understand the game, the language is not an issue.

To the DEVs: You guys really should pay attention to what is going on here. You risk a lot more than losing customers... there are thousands of us already here that have been doing our level best to hang around with you guys... Please take a serious look at your business model and roll back some of your money grabbing ways. If we do not buy into the game, you lose us. Some might stay around and take it, but many more will not and as the word gets out, this could be wasted endeavor. In my case, there is no where left for me to upgrade. So I am basically hitting the roadblock that should not be there. And there are many more approaching the same issue... so your largest players are not going to be buying anything real soon.

Some quick solutions might be:

1) Increase the levels to 10 on Ascension, battle Armor and Tormentor now. Why is Level 7 the top?

2) Restore the bound/unbound ratio to where it should be... it is about 95% bound now on everything. Some items are never unbound in this version, where in the original, this was not the case. This does not create revenue for you, but it does stop trading for many players.

3) Lower the Upgrade Ranges where they should be. You guys are well over 33% too high, except on mount, and 50% higher on Magic. Those of us that have already passed those benchmark will just have to bear it if you do lower them, but other players will do much better.

4) Change the VIP Activation. Unless they spend 2000 gold, the VIP option is out of reach for the majority of players. Perhaps you can start the gold at VIP 3 or 4 but to start at the beginning is really preventing people from buying gold. Rethink all of this, because these are immediate winners you can take care of a 3 or 4 days.

And as usual... all of you out there have a safe day and keep playing...

Respectfully

KRAG
    S25

11. #IamAwesome

#IamAwesome Member

Grandpa Krag has a point some of us have excess ammount of bound items that cant be used what are we gonna do with them? kindly consider this .....And Brit or Zyn paste this or something for the developers to view

S37Artemisia

12. HammaJamma

HammaJamma Member

Very well said Krag

13. Zyn

Zyn Member Moderator

This thread has been brought to the attention of the moderators & administrators team. Thank you.

azkaban390 likes this.
  14. Perturbed

Perturbed Member

The ability to Tab Target -- or cycle tab through targets. Alot of the times people pile up on Boss and you cannot target the Boss or mob to DPS. Common in All Deity, Flame Cave Bosses and World Bosses.

Yes I know about Hide All but you still click on invisible people and cannot target.

15. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

if you click on sum wen there is loads of ppl hitting the boss get close to the boss by clicking on the mini map where the boss is then press A that will target the boss becuz wen u click the mini map it takes all targets off so the first thing the auto will pick up is the boss

player [10616319] likes this.
  16. Perturbed

Perturbed Member

Shop/Tray (pick one word and stick to it)... Allow your items to be listed 24/7 even when not online in game.

azkaban390 likes this.
  17. Perturbed

Perturbed Member

Please make Rare Elixer stackable to 999, instead of the current 99

azkaban390 and h.quinn like this.
  18. Zyn

Zyn Member Moderator

We are sending this thread to the developers as proposals.

All 11 items mentioned have been submitted today (May 12th).

19. KRAG

KRAG Member

Well thank you ZYN. I hope they are implemented when I get back from my medical leave.

20. player [11753672]

player [11753672] Member

I would like to see mounts disabled for the monkey event, players with the larger mounts often block several monkeys making it harder to target them. Even with the graphics disabled through the menu options so you can see the monkeys when you try to catch one we often end up with the game trying to target the owner of the mount instead. Honestly mounts are not necessary to catch the monkeys since they respawn so often during the event players would actually achieve more by staying in a smaller area and grab all that spawn instead of using their mounts and running and jumping all over the place. All these larger mounts are making it very difficult for lower level players to achieve their "Monkey Catcher" title because they can not target them with the large mounts in the way, especially since the server mergers and making many of these events cross server instead of single server event.