Thanks

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by MiniDemon, Mar 17, 2017.

1. MiniDemon

MiniDemon New Member

Thanks for completely screwing up the game for me ... Everything that was fun about this game was taken out by this merger guild war is completely pointless. I will never be able to do hero gathering again. I can not even do dragon orb anymore anymore thanks to the lag..(too many people on 1 server...) This merge just put you right on top of my list of bad game companies right above GT Arcade who held this spot for the last couple of years. At least they never made a merge this bad when i was playing their games and they gave the lower servers more rewards than the higher ones... I am pretty sure this will be the last straw for me.

2. Attig

Attig Active Member Moderator

Student
    Hello MiniDemon! :)
    I am sorry to hear that you feel this way. The lag after a merge will fade shortly, but if it's your computer that cant handle that so many players are in one place, you can use the hide other players button to reduce lag. There may also be problems with the cache/browsing data for flash player, in which case this link can help you: https://en.101xp.com/help/200858585/206979739
    As for guild war and hero gathering, those events should be the same. There may be more (and stronger) players and guilds there now, but the events themselves does not change after a merge. If you have any specific suggestions as to how we can improve the events or the game in general, I will happily hear them out and pass them forward.

3. MiniDemon

MiniDemon New Member

Ok some of the lag has lightened but it is still bad, and it is def not my system ... I play on a gaming rig.(16gb ram quad core 3ghz cpu and 20gb+ ethernet connection, and a Nvidia 750ti graphics card.) Also I am a computer tech so first thing i tried was clearing cache/browsing data and updated flash. Do you even play? If so you would know that hero gathering if you are not in platinum or diamond you can not do it ... By having so many large players i got knocked from for being in one of the top spots in platinum to being stuck in gold, with too many strong players from the new servers to be able to get back into platinum. So no possibility to do hero gathering.. Guild wars already sucks but now it last 2 seconds between cool down and no one really gets points... Granted I know the reason the devs did this is to try to get people to pay to catch up, but i got news for them not every player in this game has unlimited cash for this game... I also realize that unless we are buying balens the devs do not care how we feel...

4. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

I would have thought a lot of players in a server meant lot of activity and more people doing events so making it more fun? Correct me if I am wrong so your main complaint is that you cannot dominate the server as you used to as before because of the merger and a lot of stronger players now than before. That is going to happen in any merger and every game that you would play goes through that unless you are merged with a weaker server and then players from that server would complain.

Ade likes this.