Terrible game support and people english

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by Kaunas, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

hello,

I have really terrible issues with game support and them not helpful at all. I provide all screens and videos but no compensation being made and they said yes there is a bug but keep spending your money we can't do anything...Guys, now I need to make a decision I leaving this game or no...I fed up with fighting with ignorant support!

ajaciedjari likes this.
  2. Edward Monkes

Edward Monkes Administrator Community Manager

Hello! The decision on whether to send out a compensation is not made by our support team but rather the developers themselves. On some rare occasions, a compensation cannot be sent due to technical limitations among many other factors. Be assured, though, that all bugs are indeed being accounted for by the devs. I sincerely apologize and greatly appreciate the fact that you do submit such info to our support team and help the game be even greater!

3. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Edward, with all the respect I don't know if you aware of my situation. I submitted all video evidence and received terrible support team answers. I`m not stupid with 10 years it coding experience to receive terrible and unprofessional answers. People now afraid to do some game actions in the game because they have seen what happen to me over past few days. What about customer service? Or that does not apply to your support team? I`m working in Visa Europe now and if I have to submit a request for the payment team to suspend all the payments to 101xp from Visa worldwide cards I will follow the full procedure and do it. It's not the way how I want to proceed, but if it's only the way how we can solve the game issues I can promise this is going to happen sooner or later.

4. Edward Monkes

What I meant was that despite the fact that the support team gathers all the info the players provide it is not in their power to apply any changes, fixes, compensations in the actual game. What you see as a poor response, in reality, is a statement that you were heard and the information was sent to the devs.

5. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Edward,

After my posts on forums, I receive a lot of questions in the game if my issues were solved. And so many complaints about support team customer service. So I think action should be taken to improve players satisfaction with customer service. Yesterday I lost rubies bonus event additional rewards and didn't get the proper answer which actions been done. I requested to check my account logs. I think is the time to publish all emails from the support team to see other people how "useful" they are. Anyway, I'm not satisfied at all because in 2 days I lost rubies worth 40 GBP and now trying to fight as much as I can to get it back...

6. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Kaunas, don't forget that ppl on support aren't devs. It can happen that support has "tied" hands and can do anything, because devs are quiet. Know that very good, believe me :(

7. Edward Monkes

I investigated this case closer and watched the video file you provided. Apparently, the issue you encountered is with recharging Drift bottles. In fact this entire situation is not a bug. We have received a proper explanation on this mechanic and it is working as intended.
    As of now you cannot choose which bottle gets recharged. The one that requires the least amount of rubies always gets recharged first, the rest of rubies spent will recharge the next bottle and so on. I agree that this should be mentioned in the game as a description to this mechanic. This will be rectified as soon as possible. I will contact you via PM with some additional info.

8. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

I`m always happy to assist and my main aim is to get issues solved. But there so many people who are not happy with the customer service and lack of information from the support team. Can we introduce please to everyone customer satisfaction form and publish the results of the customer service team satisfaction, for example, every 3 months? This KPI would be a motivation and little push to respect every customer and deal with the queries in a proper and customer cased manner?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  9. Edward Monkes

The support team has nothing to do with this issue. The answer you were provided with was exactly same as the one you just got from me. The support team contacted the devs with the same question you had and when they got the answer they gave it to you in turn.

10. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Edward, should I post all emails and everything so people can see how "nice" is the customer service the support team? :)) I don`t know which country you are now but as I can clearly see that our understanding of high customer service is different. You are more than welcome come to the UK and I will bring to the few places where you can see what I mean about the customer service quality ^^