Tell your scary story contest!

Discussion in 'Contests and quizes' started by Ardaviraph, Oct 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ardaviraph

Ardaviraph Administrator Community Manager

[​IMG]
    Trick or treat!
    Halloween is near and you have an awesome opportunity to have some real fun and win great rewards.

We are happy to announce a contest – Tell your scary story!
    Ancient skeleton dragons wake up on October 31, fly, and seek for the pumpkin fields to eat. They are interested not only in pumpkins that are tasty on Halloween, but also these terrible creatures won’t do harm to anyone if they hear the scariest Halloween stories. Dragons are not that brave, however you have to turn your imagination on to think of the stories to scare them away and receive their treasure!

In order to win, you will have to write a scary story about or with dragons. The most original, unique and exciting story will win! The contest will start on October 21 and will last until October 29. Write your stories in this thread!

The winner will get:
    !Halloween costume! (Specter Clothes, Ghost Hat, Shadow Weapon and Black Dragon Wings)

[​IMG]

Gold 5 000 000
    Mount Training Whip 500
    Lvl 2 Rune Pack 5
    EQP Enchantment Stone 15
    Wishing Token 50

If we have many contestants, then there will be more winners that will be rewarded too with:
    Gold 3 000 000
    Mount Training Whip 300
    Lvl 2 Rune Pack 3
    Wishing Token 30

In order to log in on 101XP portal you can use your FB profile, just click the Facebook button on the login menu.

[​IMG]

Good luck!
    Play Dragon Blood!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  2. Chris [15006434]

Chris [15006434] New Member

My new pet
    By Chris

One Halloween I was dared) to go to Peter's house and knock on the door and say trick or treat. I was mad at these bullies for forcing me to do this but once again I had lost one of Frank's favorite items, his map. Yep not good because he only started it and had been working very hard to make it. I felt bad but my Rottweiler had grabbed it out of my hands while I was admiring it and he took off and came back with no map. So I went up to Peter's house and knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again. Still no answer. I started banging on the door screaming "Peter if you don't answer the door this instant I'm breaking down the door!" I paused catching my breath and then "DON'T BREAK MY DOOR I JUST FINISHED PAINTING IT!" I look around for the direction that Peter's voice had come from the I heard "You idiot Chris I'm up here!" I looked up and saw Peter hanging from the jaws of a black and red glowing Night-wing. I gaped at the dragon not able to take my eyes off the magnificent beast. Peter's scratchy irritated voice interrupted my thoughts "Don't just stand there get this dragon TO PUT ME DOWN!" he growled. I sighed and held out some Jerked beef I was going to take home after knocking on his door because why not? This man was a mean old grouch and I hated his guts but that dragon looked mad too and my dragon training kicked in. I dropped my helmet and all my stuff on the ground inching my way up the roof the jerked beef clutched in my outstretched hand. "I know he's a grouchy old man but let him down please Mr. Night-wing and I'll give you a yummy reward" I said softly inching closer. The Night-wing looked at me cautiously before dropping Peter down on the roof I inched forward thinking he was finally bonding with me before his wings snapped open knocking me off the roof and picking up a screaming Peter and taking off. I yelped as I landed in a patch of grass when I noticed I landed in a big spot of twigs. As I got up I gasped it was a Night-wing nest and from the looks of it Peter had destroyed it. No wonder the Night-wing was angry Peter's house overlooked Belfast but Night-wings were elusive and his house was away from all the noisy pirates. So the Night-wing thought it was the perfect spot away from all pirates and other dragons but near the mountains. I looked up in time to see Peter on the ground the Night-wing growling when I started to make an twig nest away from Peter's house a bit the Night-wing dropped Peter in a near by porcupine hole. The Night-wing looked up and flew up to me watching me make the nest. Then it sniffed it checking my work before curling up and going to sleep. His brown skin rose up and down in content and I decided to name him Wall-nut like the brownness of his skin. I patted him against the neck and listened to the muffle of Peter's screams as he screamed in the hole Wall-nut dropped him into. I popped a piece of jerked beef into my mouth and offered one to Wall-nut who opened one eye and took it greedily. Yup this was the best Halloween ever.

3. player [16496459]

player [16496459] New Member

The Legend of the Princess and the Dragon

Many centuries ago, lived in a small mountain village, an old man and his wife. On one occasion, the two went to a shrine thank Zenchi no Mikoto, the God of Divine Grace, the gift of longevity which they were awarded. In turn, they walked home, saw the river a basket being carried by the current. Curious, took an abandoned fishing pole and pulled the basket to the river bank.

The couple was startled tremendous because the basket was a smiling baby. As the couple had no children, he interpreted that this graceful girl was a gift from heaven, as during prayers of thanks in the sanctuary, had commented that if they had children, their happiness was complete.
    So, they took the child home and treated her with great affection. Time passed and the child became a beautiful girl. She was so beautiful that everyone called Hime (Princess).

In the neighborhood they lived two brothers who liked her from the time they were children. The older brother was smart and very active; the youngest, kind and very quiet.

One day, when the feudal lord visited the village during the Harvest Festival, seeing the girl dance, much like her and ordered to live in the castle as one of his concubines.

The villagers were happy that their trip to the castle lord represented future prosperity of the village because she could intercede with the feudal lord to make improvements. But two people in the village did not like. They were the brothers who loved the girl. Disgusted all, the elder went to the cliff and jumped into the lake. Soon after, the younger brother. Just then a dragon appeared on the surface of the lake and the villagers thought he had become a dragon. In fact, the dragon was the father of the brothers, Ryuoo, the King of Dragons.

One year in the region, there was a long drought. The agricultural field was completely dry and the large lake almost dry. Thus, the feudal lord ordered the villagers do the rice fields in the semi-dry lake. Thus, the farmers began to remove the lake bottom land. But that night, all farmers had the same dream: a beautiful Hime appeared to each of them and made a request saying to preserve the lake as is.

But no one has heard the request and continued digging the land for planting, because they were desperate. If the drought continue, all would starve.

The lake bottom was all destroido by the village men. So Ryuoo got angry and the water level was rising, rising, even cause a flood. The waters carried the rice seedlings to the surface, leading them to the traditional field and dragging the bodies of the dead brothers who were drowned in the lake bottom.

Hime seeing Ryuoo was talking to him:

- Please, King of Dragons, use its powers to bring the two brothers to life.

- These two were my children, but I can do nothing, because they sacrificed their lives on their own. Just another sacrifice can reverse this situation.

- I loved them both. Help them in exchange for my sacrifice. To tell the truth, I bring in my womb a baby's older brother, Hime said weeping.

- Remember, you, which is so beautiful, indulges his life in sacrifice, can never return to human form. It will forever be an ugly dragon.

Hime agreed to turn into dragon and live forever in the lake bottom with her beloved that after coming back to life, preferred the dragon form. The younger brother again acquired human form and returned to the village with the baby Hime and her brother.

Fifteen years later, the baby had turned into a beautiful girl. Therefore, as the mother, all of the village called Hime (Princess).

One day looking at the lake, his uncle said,

- We have been saved by her mother 15 years ago. She was beautiful as you. He has agreed to be transformed into a dragon to save my life and that of his father. I promised I would return to the lake when you completed 15 years. And today is the day of my return.

Having said that, the younger brother plunged into the lake and never voltou.Atualmente the lake is called Lake Tazawa, whose name refers to the rice planting.

4. player [17013156]

player [17013156] New Member

Tom and Jake were good friends who both lived on dragon farms. They spent a lot of time together. On this particular night they were perched on a fence near the corn field talking about what they were going to do for Halloween when Suddenly in the distance they saw something crawl out of the field and stand up. It looked like a man one of those Human things dragons rarely saw, but in the dark it was hard to tell for sure Tom and Jake looked at each other for and second and when they looked back they saw it was gone.

But soon it appeared again. It walked halfway across the road, The little dragons craned their necks to get a better look at it, but then it turned around and went back into the field, Tom asked Jake if he had an clue what that thing was he replied with a “No” so they just went back to chatting to each other

And grabbed Jakes by the wing the human like figure had bright penetrating eyes sunk deep in its head, flesh rotting from all over it’s body and blood coming from just about all the places that u could see a bone, but it wasn’t human Jake screamed in horror as he tried to pull his wing away from it, Small though the human was to the dragons it had a strong grip in fact so strong that when Jake pulled his wing away from whatever that “thing” was it left some big black scratches in his wing

Tom and Jake flew home as fast as they could away from whatever that thing was and went home…

The next day when Jake woke up the big black scratches in his arm got worse he told his mum and dad that he saw a human that wasn’t “human” and it scratched him, his mum and dad thought that was nonsense because human aren’t hostile towards dragons and nor would have the strength to do such a thing…

A few days went by and Jake couldn’t get out of bed, Tom went to visit him because he was wondering why he wasn’t at school for the past few days and wondering if he was ok, Jakes mum told him that he’s sick and can’t get out of bed. So Tom left him alone to do his thing whilst he went to go play with some of his other friends

Another week pasted and his Dad took him to the doctors about the scratch and the doctors wanted to test the area of his scales. But whilst the test a big chunk of his skin fell off!

So the doctors sent him to rest in the hospital where he died 2 weeks later as a young 13 year old dragon…

He died whilst Tom was visiting him and after saw that Jake too had bright penetrating eyes sunk deep in its head, flesh rotting from all over it’s body and blood coming from just about all the places that u could see a bone…

The end

5. Goldhunter

Goldhunter New Member

When my older sister was born my parents moved into a small house and in that house the laundry room was right across the kitchen table. So my sister would often be seen waving and staring and giggling while looking into the laundry room. This behavior continued for a long time and when she could finally talk they asked her who she was talking to. To this she looked at them and said 'the little boy'. To this my parents asked if he was nice and to this she waited a moment and then replied 'yes'. After this she seemed to grow out of it, and forgot all about it and to my parents relief, dismissed it as an imaginary friend. They never mentioned it after that. When I was born, I exhibited the same behavior and when I could talk they asked me who I was talking to. To this I replied 'the little boy'. They once again asked me if he was nice and I did the same thing as my sister, although a little different. 'Yes,' I replied. 'Although I think he is lying.'

6. Elby [14139451]

Elby [14139451] New Member

Once upon a time back in the the time you heard of Dragon Hunters, Sorserers, Wizards and such.... I have a few magical powers, but no one must know for than, I would be expected to use be at a masters call for the rest of my life, for in this time a lass is already considered property. I lived in a Lords castle where ladies tended to all of my needs and I am a lady in waiting

I heard that there was a dragon that lived in the cliffs over the shores of the waters edge. No one had ever been able to arrived at the opening, that only opens on the hollows eve. I must try, I have to at least see it, up close. I will sneak out and steal away into the night. Paying the guards with treats from the castle and going on my way.

I have to get there. I have candy for most, a delight which is almost never seen . The rocks tear at my cape and dirty my skin, as if use all my tricks and magic to get to the cave door at the edge of the cliff I spot the dragon in all its glory. It is amasing shimering greenish gold in her fire light....

She catches me out of the corner of her eye and in one quick turn of her body I am already in her grasp, with the heat of her breath at my face she says you better have more chocolate if you expect to live....she and I have been known as elbydragon hence forward never to part.

We have spent every hallows eve since searching for chocolate and rewarding those who have it with gold and maybe a little tick or two who do not...

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  7. Fan Maul (s56 FbVer)

Fan Maul (s56 FbVer) New Member

Scary Road
    One day, I told my brother and cousin (who were also ghost story fanatics) that we should visit Lawang Sewu. My cousin had just gotten his license, and my mom insisted on tagging along.

When we finnaly got the underpass, we found nothing. we didn't see anything out of the ordinary. The only scary thing we experienced at the sight was that, due to the thin zig-zag road, we almost crashed into a giant rock. We thought the trip was a waste.

but then something strange happened. on the following night, I felt like there was someone with a black robe and holding a hoe in front of my bedroom window, she watched over me and spoke "Lawang Sewu".
    Then I ran to my brother's room, and I told him all just happened to my brother. then my brother and I ventured out to find who the strange black-robed figure who was watching us.

Me and my brother went out of the house, and went to the window near my room, but I did not see anyone. then we both decided to go back into the house, but something strange happened.
    my house at once very fragrant jasmine scented, and all the lights went out in my house, and suasanya be very cold. then my brother and I saw from a distance a figure with a black robe holding a hoe in the darkness. then when my brother tried to turn on the lights, Poof mysterious figure had vanished, and when he returned to extinguish the lights, we saw again the mysterious figure is very scary from a distance.

then my brother reignite the lamp, and the figure too did not look back. and we both ventured to try to extinguish the lights back to see creepy mysterious figure. and when we put out the lights, once we terkaget and faint for a mysterious sinister figure was in front of us. with the face of the terrible bloody. and the next morning we woke up too. last night's events really very scary incident that we have ever experienced.

The End~

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  8. Caspe_r

Caspe_r New Member

Once there was a boy, his names were James. He was adopted before the age of one, he was taken in by a farmer who was only known by one name. Reginald was infatuated with the boy he would know call son, although he never told James who he was and Reginald would sit and think about who his mother was. And not long after the boy turned one Reginald decided that James needed a mother. After all he could not tell James that he was not his own in fear that he would leave. So, he met a woman her name was Jolene. He loved Jolene and she loved him, but Jolene had darker intentions for she knew who James is and who his mother was. But when she saw him she had planned on killing him, but when she saw the boy she could not bring herself to do so. Something about James that made her have a change of Harte and she soon decided after that she would what and raze James as her own. For what she had not told Reginald Was that she was a witch and that James was the son of her sister and dragon named Soren was the one dragon that could kill her. But failed to do so when Jolene found out that her sister was carrying his child, she became enraged and went out to kill her sister Soren And James. But when Jolene arrived Soren Was not ready for a fight. He was adoring his new borne son James and with a flash of pure evil Jolene aperid with fire and hatred in her eyes and in a blind swing hit Soren braking one of his wings and without thinking he screamed to take James to a safe place and hide him. So, she did she ran and hid James where she thought he would always be safe, or so she thought.

So, as time went on Jolene married and “Loved” them both and Just waiting for her chance to strike. And she did she waited for 14 long years to strike and when James was almost fifteen years old he had blossomed to a strong young man. And was within a weak of fifteen Jolene was scheming and plotting. But what she did not know was that if James turned fifteen her the sum of a dragon had his father’s blood and would become a dragon in the place of his father. But Jolene did not know of this and on the night of his fifteenth birth day Jolene reviled her intentions and tried to kill him but before she could James engulfed in flames and started to scream. For he was turning into a dragon and Jolene could not help but let out a scream, not of fear but of disbelief for James was nothing like his father. James Because he also had witches blood in him and could change his form and his abilities. It was the last gift from his mother before she died at Jolene’s hand. But James was the most scared of all for he did not know of his past. So, Jolene decided to let him know of what he was and with every word she spoke James became more and more furious. Until he Snapped and in an instant with a roar she was gone in a ball of flames. She was Dead and at that moment he was happy. Then one thought Came to mind where was Reginald, the man that had razed him and in a panic he was searching for him he found nothing as if had not been there at all. But what James did not know was that Jolene was not dead and in a sudden moment of clarity she knew that she could not kill James Just yet and fled but not before she grabbed Renaldo to make shore that James would come for her and he did…………….

To be continued.

Issue one of two the next will be uploaded next Halloween contest. Thanks, and happy Halloween.

S41 Holy Shaman
    _C_asper_

9. Ayfos

Ayfos New Member

Hi, this story is reala. 10 years ago I was with some of friends at a camp in Croatia, the island was ok..In first night we stayed in cottage number 3.And behind the camp was a cottage ( no.5) about scare.That was not inhabited, now i know.In night we went out and saw a window of the cottage (the window was broken) a laughing little girl was scared to us.Am heard from an employee of the cottage camp that happened some events caudate few children. i was 12 years and I was very scared .In morning we entered the cottage, and later it was weird because a window was broken by itself without being touched. first I wrote to go with black graffiti on SK3 cottage and went by boat from island.one year later I returned and saw that other children were traumatizati. That place was put on sale, and someone bought it using it for the same thing. Then any child who goes there and see what we saw I explain this because it looks like cottage it is used for storage of old things and that those rooms are too small.Scared if you go there please ignore leave. No is to sleep there !!!! What happened nights THERE CAN NOT DESCRIBE.

10. player [14417111]

player [14417111] New Member

King Reginald stared dumbfounded at the squat little man, that he could have beheaded with one swipe of his honed blade, and wondered if the man was tetched in the head. "I assure you, King Reginald, it is not I that threaten the livelihood of your two comely daughters." The old friar wipes his weathered, sweaty palms in the folds of his brown smock, "The tale states that two maidens wandered into the hills of Mordosca and blood curdling screams could be heard for miles around, echoing for miles.""What has that to do with my daughter's, Old Man?" King Reginald turns his back to the man and peers into the inky black night that permeated the land beyond the castle window."As you know, Sire, in the legend it was a wedding party that was savagely torn to shreds on that fateful night and soon your own daughters will be journeying to meet their own dooms. You must not let them go by way of the Mordosca Dragosca pass, for I fear you will never see them again."King Reginald supressed the shiver that threatened to clot the blood in his veins and turned to his guards. "Guards, take the friar to his horse and make sure he has provisions and give him a lamp to light his way." To the friar he said, "That legend is utter nonsense and I shalt not suffer you to be in my home a second longer. Indeed, every hundred years a dragon or dragons awaken inside Mordosca mountain , just to attack a wedding party. Bah, I believeth not, nor shall my daughters believe. Now go thy way.""Mark my words," The man said with lowered head and voice, as a guard tugged firmly on his arm, "You will rue the day that you put the greed in your heart over the safety of your daughters."Days turns into weeks and soon it was time for King Reginald's daughters' wedding party to traverse the trail that would lead them to the town of their future husbands. The king grew more pensive with each passing minute and he made preperations to accompany them on the journey. The eve of the departure, the sky was a startling shade of red and King Reginald remembered the old man's words, as an adage wormed its way into his mind. 'Red sky in morning, sailor's sure warning'. Was the friar right? Was the lives of his daughters about to be cut short?The next night, with torches aglow, the party set out on their long trek and all too soon it seemed they were faced with the facade of Mordosca Mountain.Whispy clouds swirled in and out of cracks, and crags; and a strange bluish-white light glowed atop of he highest peak. Every heart stilled and fluttered as one, then King Reginald took a composing breath and ordered for the carts to be driven forward. Up, up, an on up the steep grade they clambored, with heavily muscled men pushing on the carts from behind. Each step brought the eerie light closer and then it became blinding as they burst through the second opening of the pass.An even eerier laugh engulfed them, as their eyes adjusted to the light. There in the middle of the glade, atop that spire, stood the old man, that mere weeks before had forewarned the doom of the wedding party.The man lifted his robed arms and gnarled, sinewy roots sprang from the black soil, wrapping around every body and arm. The man with arms straight out, whispered and flung his arms wide. The screams were deafening and then the only sound was the sobbing of the king. The old man crept over the black earth and soon seemed to change form. When he was a breath away from the king's face he stopped and unfurled wings inkier than the darkest night. He flicked his tongue out to taste the king's sweat and as he spoke his face began to elongate. "I can taste your fear. I told you, but you did not believe, but now u do. You now believe as those who came before you grew to believe. For generations, the kings of our family saw their loved ones' bodies ripped in twain, their blood pooling on the black earth. All because they were greedy and would not give my family back the land they stole. If you do not give back the land your forefathers stole, your sons will endure the fate that you have just now been privvy to witness.The black dragon bit the roots that bound the king's wrists and roared with mighty voice. The king paled, ashen as a new moon, and ran for his life, as the dragon lit the landscape beneath the mountain's shadow with his terrible laughter.Every hundred years terrible screams can be heard coming from Mordosca Mountain and fire erupts into the night.

I am Dreama Smith on 41 Holy Shaman

11. player [17000925]

player [17000925] New Member

One night i was riding my bike on a lonely highway on a new moon night with no person or animal around in the distance of eye sight, and suddenly i heard someone calling my name, then i stopped my bike, and heard another voice whispering not to turn around, but i looked around and saw no one, then i thought that was my imagination and started the bike and went home and slept. On the very next morning after waking up i was on the ground not on the bed and i felt like my back is burning and went to the mirror and saw shocking! On my back there was a big scar. I thought may be i fell down from my bed while i am sleeping and may be like that i got that scar. The next whole day went normal but on that night after completing all the work and just before going to bed i felt like someone is watching me and searched the house but i found no one, then i again thought that this is also maybe my imagination and went to sleep in the sleep i am in a dream. In my dream some ghost like creature is binding me, it is trying to kill me, i can't even move my fingers a bit. I was horrified and i am trying to shout out loud for help but my voice got numb, i can't even listen to my voice. The ghost is choking my throat then all of a sudden there was a bright light, from that light a huge red dragon with a rider on it appeared in front of me. That rider on the dragon is shining like a star. He commanded that dragon to flame throw, then a huge ball of fire blasted on to me, but the fire didn't harmed me but the ghost that is chocking the life out of me burnt away into ashes. Then i got woke up from my sleep and i thought it was a horrible dream but when i saw into the mirror i saw finger markings all over my throat. Then i realized that the voice first i heard was the ghost voice and the whisper that came next is the voice of the rider of that giant red dragon which saved my life from that ghost. After that night i never felt any ghostly presence around me or like someone watching me. From that day onwards i always say thanks to that dragon and the rider on it for saving my life from that ghost.

player [17305687] likes this.
  12. player [13491012]

player [13491012] New Member

The Legend Of Jack

October 31, 1988 was not your typical day, on this day a legend was born. A legend so scary that it would haunt and scare people for decades to come.

In the corner of a nearby farm, lay Jack a baby dragon. Jack was only a few days old and was hungry, he walked around and saw in a field a bunch of cows that were out to pastor. He licked his lips, and hurried in the direction of his food. He ate his fill of cows and then moved towards a house that was located on the property, he came to the door and was curious as to what this round thing on the doors steps was, he climbed in to look, just then two children exited the door all excited and yelling.

Jack climbed out of the pumpkin he was in, and starting following the two children that had come out of the door, he followed them from house to house, and no one said anything, in fact if he was fast enough the adults would give him some sweet stuff that he liked. Jack was getting tired and sleepy after consuming so much candy that he laid down on the grass in front of a house and went to sleep, when he awoke he found himself inside a cage.
    The cage was made from galvanized steel, and was small, an old woman stirring something in a pot on a stove was in the room. She turned around and looked at Jack, she told him, he would make a good pet for her, but that he must obey her, or she would turn him into a pumpkin.
    The woman feed Jack, she gave him this soup based stuff that tasted gross, he did not like it but he ate it. After he had finished eating it, he felt different, stronger, bigger. The old woman took Jack from his cage and told him to go to town, and to bring her back two children from town. Jack flapped his wings and soared into the air, “I am flying” he thought. Jack approached the town within minutes and spotted two children playing in a park like enclosure, he swooped down and grabbed both, with his claw like fingers and teeth, both children screamed. He turned around and headed back to the old woman’s house.
    Jack landed in the field just outside of the old woman’s house, the children still screaming and yelling, he looked at them, and licked his lips. One of the children started to cry. Now yelled the old woman, “have your dinner”, you can eat those children, she yelled at Jack.
    For the next few years Jack obeyed the old woman and stole children from the neighboring town to feed himself, everything was going good. Then one day Jack was not feeling himself, he no longer wanted to eat the children from the neighboring town, he was tired of that, so when the old woman told him to go and he did not listen, the old woman turned Jack into a Giant Pumpkin, who had the face of a dragon, and a flame in the middle from the dragons breathe.
    Since that day the Legend of Jack and the town’s children have been remembered on October 31 each, year, and each year a pumpkin is set on the porch and decorated and lite up to remember Jack and the children on this day.

Happy Halloween!!

13. player [17299257]

player [17299257] New Member

I lived in a house from hell for four years, from age eleven to almost sixteen. There was constantly something happening. Doors flying open and shut, voices, footsteps. Nothing ever stayed where you put it. I was alone there a lot because both my parents worked and I was constantly terrified. One of the most gut-level disturbing things though was the little girl in my bathroom. Every time I walked past my bathroom door (which was constantly since it was right outside my bedroom) I saw a little girl with blond curled hair and a rose-colored dress. She just stood there, staring, looking like a photograph from 1905. I started keeping the door closed so I could walk by without seeing her, but she was always there when I opened it. Once I stepped in past her, I couldn't see her anymore but I could feel her there. She scared me, but I felt really sorry for her because she was trapped there, just like me, but probably forever. As the years went by and things in the house continued to get worse, she started seeming... darker. I started feeling like she wasn't really a little girl. I knew there was something ugly in the house and I felt like it was presenting this sympathetic image to me. Then I started thinking I was completely losing my mind. One day, when I was 14, I had a friend from out of town come stay with me for a week. I hadn't told her anything whatsoever about the house because I didn't think she would come if I did. Right after she got there we were sitting in my room and she left to go to the bathroom. About a minute later she walked back in with a puzzled look on her face and said "So, there's a little girl in your bathroom". "Um, I, yeah she hangs out in there. Blond hair?" "Curls? Pink dress? Yeah. You know that's not really a little girl, don't you?" I almost threw up. I was so relieved and terrified and excited and ready to run out of the house screaming. She wouldn't use my bathroom the rest of the week and I started using it as little as possible without pissing off my parents (who did not want to believe). Eventually we moved out and I could not have been happier. I distanced myself from it mentally as much as I could. Then, when I was 18, I took another friend on a road trip to pack up a few things I'd left in the house (my parents hadn't managed to sell it, and wouldn't for 5 more years). The minute we got on the property, my friend seemed uncomfortable. When we came around the bend in the long, steep driveway, he went completely white. I could tell something was wrong, but he insisted he was OK, so we got to work. After a while he asked to use the bathroom and I directed him to mine. Not 20 seconds after he left, he came running back in, gasping for breath, andand slammed the bedroom door behind him. He started babbling about a little blond girl who isn't really a little girl. All of a sudden he went dead still, looked me in the eye, and very solemnly said "She's not happy. With you. You left, and you weren't supposed to". We threw whatever we could grab in two trips in my car (after I walked him to another bathroom and waited outside the door) and got the fuck out at top speed.I grew up in New Mexico and was always very into the outdoors, hiking, camping, rock climbing, etc.

player [17305687] likes this.
  14. rajan.v.solanki [12213467]

rajan.v.solanki [12213467] New Member

Me and the Dragon

Fireball was the most feared monster of them all. A huge dragon who could breath the hottest fire, fly at the speed of light , all while being as quiet as a mouse. The villagers where terrified of fireball because everynight he would fly over the village, then he would swoop down and snatch a horse or cow or sometimes even sheep! once all the animals had been taken fireball started to take the children of the village. He came every night without fail until their was only one child left, 'ME'. I used to hide every night so that fireball could not find me, but soon became very lonely.

I one day decided that enough was enough and set out to search for the children who had been taken. I travelled through the cold , dark, scary forest to the foot of the volcano where I came across a cape which made me invisible and a solid gold dagger with a dragon head for a handle.

The dragons layer was at the top of the volcano and after a long tiring climb I had made it to the mouth of the cave.
    The dragon was fast asleep and so without hesitation ran past, where I found all of the children, huddled up, scared. I told them to be quiet and to follow me past the dragon and to head down the volcano, I was to stay behind tho.

Fireball had awoken from his sleep and blew the brightest, hottest fireball towards me. I ducked out of the way, put my cape on, ran with great speed towards the dragon, jumped high in the air and hit a rock with the dagger, all of the rocks crumbled around the mouth of the cave which trapped the dragon inside.

I followed the children down the volcano, back through the forest to the village, where all the parents where waiting with open arms to welcome the children home.

15. Arween

Arween New Member

Transylvania, the Romanian region that everyone knows thanks to Bram Stoker’s Dracula, and stories of the legendary Vlad the Impaler. Transylvania is also known for its many myths, legends and mysteries.

There is a small town in Transylvania, where local legend says that if you journey to a mysterious cave located a top of a mountain at midnight of All Hallows Eve, you may encounter dragons. The dragons you meet are the guardians of treasures and defend the treasured secrets of Halloween and its spirits. To learn and betrove these things, the cost is your soul for eternity.

On one such evening, There are children dressed in all manner of costumes, Idolizing and worshipping the spirits that have come before them, demanding candy. As the children laugh and play in their juvenile innocence, they do not know what dark fantasies the future may hold for them. As the late evening descends upon this small Transylvanian town, the children and their joyous ways thin, and darkness immerses the town, and its surrounds. Only the moon with his helpers stars are left as the guiding light in the sky. Carved, painted, and decorated pumpkins adorn the town everywhere you could look.

David Raiha, a thirteen year old boy, well known and liked throughout the town, had chosen to go caroling on the streets, and had taken a moment to gaze upon his treasure collected over the night - sweets and lollies of every kind, a bag fit for a king! As he makes his way back home, and ends his journey with a safe sound slumber in his bed.

Later that night, not long past midnight, Azor the family dog, began to whimper and growl and bite at the back door of the house, being the best view of the mountain that overlooks our village. David has been roused from his sleep by all the fuss.

Azor!, what happened? What is wrong? David says more asleep than awake. Immediately upon hearing Davids' voice, Azor leaps into his arms whimpering and shaking like he had met the devil. David decided that Azor shoud sleep with him tonight to keep him safe and calm. As David turned for his bedroom, a sudden chill came across his body, as if a ton of ice was dropped over him and Azor. David immediately thought the boiler had gone out again.

A warmth returned to david as he took a step forward, not towards his bedroom,yet towards the mountain, as he noticed a flash of light from the cave up on high. David, being a little older and less timid than in his younger days of hearign the stories, chose to venture up the mountain to discover the truth behind the legend.

David, returning quickly to his room to grab his sack of sweet treasure, earned earlier in thie night, pondering the thought that it may appease the dragons, and enable his safe return home.

After an arduous journey to the mountain top, David arrived at the cave entrance. He heard a variety of strange, terrifying noises, emitting from the cave, some like the sound of crumbling twigs underfoot, some like the sounds of souls escaping from hell. Taking his first steps into the cave, A gust of wind from the depths of the cave carries a sound forward, almost human sounding, saying "you have ventured into a place not fit for you, boy".
    A fear, that fills david to the centre of his bones, takes hold, as David hears the dragon whisper..... "your soul is mine, none shall save you from my wrath!".

As the darkness faded, from the fiery light of the dragons eyes, David, frozen in position, watched as the dragon advanced upon him, and with a gutteral voice, not heard in this world by living ears, bellowed, "IT IS HALLOWEEN!!!"

With this, and the first dragon being only a metre from Davids' own eyes, he felt nothing but a scream come from his body, all the time feeling like he was watching this happen to himself from a third person point of view. As David screamed, the Dragon engulfed him in flames, feeling every ounce of the dragons anger and might.

Davids screams awoke the local villagers, who rushed up the mountain to find the source of such pain and torment. Only to find an empty cave, and a whimpering Azor. David has never been seen or heard of again.

Another fabled story is added to the legend of Transylvania. Happy Halloween!

S33: Legend
    Arween

Merrideath likes this.
  16. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

Hi Players, The enthusiasm for the scary stories contest has been great. I want to give a special thanks to all those who are participating.

If your story was removed it’s because it did not meet the Guidelines or was reported by other players as being a story that was taken from another website(s).

In order to win the scary story contest you have to write a scary story about or with dragons. The most original, unique and exciting story will win!

Please review your submission to ensure these criteria were met if you want to increase your chances of winning. Thank you, and Good Luck.

17. FieryHammer

FieryHammer New Member

Hello everyone! Before I show you my story something you have to know: I'd like to write a longer story, like a novel, so what you'll read is just a "small" part (relatively), which I quickly got together and tried to make it a bit scary. The whole story would have a beginning, and a continuation (so my story will end at a tense point, hurray for cliffhangers), so this will feel a bit weird, somewhat in medias res. I hope you will still enjoy it though, and if you'd like to read a full story like this, I will post it too sometime :) Have fun!

18. Siren

Siren New Member

(Elora - Dungeon Server) In the belly of the earth a low rumbling filtered through crevices in the rocks, it's boom echoing in underground chambers. I stood at the edge of an underground crater, pulled by a strange vibration to that place, I had no control, no will of my own, no understanding of what I was doing there or how I had gotten there. It all started at the library, I had been looking for books on ancient myths for a story, I had found several books that were interesting enough but had nothing original to say, I was looking for something epic, something that would put the fear of the Gods into people. And then I found it. A dusty book at the furthest corner of the library in an area marked "Out of Publication". I held the book in my hand, it's strange leather binding cracked and scaly held no title, and yet it seemed to speak to me, daring me to open it, commanding me to explore its pages. Soon it had become an obsession, a deep greed inside me willed me to read every page. The strange manuscript filled me with fear and dread and yet I could not stop. And then I was there, brought by some mystical force to a cave that twisted its way ever further inside the earth to this precipice. below me the hole seemed bottomless, a dark pit with no end, one slip and I would be gone in to that fathomless void, but something was holding me there, holding me on the edge and I could not back away. Suddenly the book in my hand shook and vibrated, its pages flung open and I started reading the words, they seemed to glow as I spoke, they rose from the page lingering in the air making the whole cavern glow. My words grew into a chant. My tongue moved and my voice spoke but it was not mine. The more I chanted, the louder and heavier the vibrations grew around me, I could feel the air getting heavier, my breathing was laboured and I wanted to stop, wanted to run as fast as I could but my feet were planted in place. I could not move, I could only chant. Over and over and over, the words flowed from me. A strange light seemed to grow from inside the pit, a strange heat eminated from the depths, the core of the earth felt as if it were erupting around me and yet the fear was draining from me, I felt suddenly empowered, filled with a strange light feeling, my chant continued but instead of the feeling of impending dread I felt strong and mighty, I felt like I had the power of ages inside me. Suddenly the vibration was inside me, I could feel it in my veins, in the very core of my body. The vibration lifted me from my feet until I was hovering above the precipice with all the heat and light penetrating my body and still this new found power filled me, my limbs started pushing apart, a soaring pain pierced my skin as the fire inside the earth burst upwards and engulfed me, and the pain, so much pain. And then nothing. The pain was no more. I rose up from the pit stretching my new limbs and opening my new formed wings, my leathery skin felt taught around my new frame and the fire that had filled the bowels of the earth was now inside me. With a roar I breathed out a flame that lit the way and I soared upwards and out of the cave I had entered as a man and took to the skies as a dragon.

19. Kelyn Weiss [14916194]

Kelyn Weiss [14916194] New Member

A scary story with dragons ok, here we go.
    Once not so very long ago while browsing at a very popular place, not so much to shop but just to look and play. We all know the store are were so sad to see it go. But I digress. While browsing the knock knacks and rather odd things. A young gentleman not really looking for anything happened across an intriguing poster. Is had the image of two dragons apparently in love, yet when you pulled away you could see a very pretty young woman's face. While contemplating how this could be her heard a voice from not to far away commenting that it had to be the most beautiful things they had seen. When he turned he was face to face with the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. The started talking about the dragons, and what their pose could mean. Then which of them was portrayed in the poster and who would be which dragon. Of course the young man picked the bigger of the two, and she was quite happy "being" the other dragon. Before long the chat turned to other things, and before they knew it a year had passed, then two. With so much in common and being so much in love the got married. It was shortly after this fateful day when the young man was walking by the dragons hanging in the wall as they had since the day they were found. He had thought he had seen something, something he hadn't seen before. Must have been his imagination. As time passed the fairytale gradually took on a more sinister light. And as things go worse and worse the young man became more and more depressed. Until the fateful day came when he returned home from work and nearly everything was gone. The furnature, the dishes even the very air was gone. As everything began to blend into an opaque grey film with no color or texture or definitition. Everything that is except for the poster. It was then that he really looked at it, I mean REALLY looked, probably for the first time ever. That is when he saw what he had missed for so many years. He saw it... no them. The real image in the poster, the one you had to live a waking nightmare to see. It was then he understood what the person he had met in that store truly was. It was then that he realized he had never actually left that store. For he had been led to meet death, drawn by a poster of two dragons seemingly enthralled in a lovers dance. A picture that was far more than it seemed at first. Because although he may have worn the halo. The horns she hid were far more deadly.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

True story, except for the dying part but that is the actual poster as it hung in the hall, snapped that pic to show someone and that's when her horns finally showed themselves. To bad the true horror story is the living nightmare that was suffered for so long. Marriage is an institution, one with hug me jackets and colorful pills. Its when you let the horns out that everyone gets a thrill.

20. zandermccain003 [16546750]

zandermccain003 [16546750] New Member

My twin sister Mallory and I are completely indistinguishable, right down to our overly sensitive Irish skin. The only visible difference is a small burn on Mal's forearm, from overexposure to the sun.

We used to be really close, but ever since Mal started dating Sam, she's been spending less time with me. But two weeks ago, Sam came over when Mallory wasn't home. I was about to tell him she was at Jessica's for an overnight cram session, but he kissed me before I got the chance. He thought I was my sister.

Then he started talking. "Molly isn't here, is she?" he asked me, looking around.

Obviously I was there, not Mal. I was wearing long sleeves, and he wasn't looking for the burn anyway. But I'd never been kissed before, and he was good at it, so I played along.

"No, we're alone," I smiled my sister's best smile.

"Good. I know you've been fed up with her lately. It's good that you're not spending so much time with her anymore."

Fed up? I knew I was becoming a third wheel with them. But then Sam's mouth met mine, harder this time, and I found myself swept up in the urgency of his kisses.

I realized, in that moment, that I wanted everything Mal had. I was fed up as well. I was sick of coming in second place in the eyes of the other half of my soul.

The next morning, Mallory came home looking especially tired, complaining of a headache.

"You look like you've been working really hard!" I said sympathetically. "It's Sunday. You should rest, and let all that material sink in."

"You're right," she agreed, looking thoughtful. "Maybe I'll go lay out on the beach for twenty minutes, to relax."

"That sounds like a great idea! Here, you should use my new spray-on sunscreen. SPF 120, for our delicate skin." I handed her the bottle, and two tablets. "Here, take these aspirin, too, for your headache."

She looked at me strangely, eyes flashing guilt and then turning grateful quickly.

"Thanks so much. I'm gonna have my earphones in, OK? I'll be in our usual spot if you need me. But I'll be back in a half hour max."

"Right, if you're not, I'll come looking." She'd once stayed in the sun too long and the small portion of her arm outside of the umbrella had burned.

I helped her get coated in a thick layer of the spray-on sunscreen and made sure she took the pills before she left.

I followed and watched her fall asleep. It was a sunny day, and my forearm stung where I'd smudged some spray. I grabbed the umbrella and toted it back to the house.

At around sundown, I heard footsteps. I greeted Sam, who glanced at my burnt arm and asked where Molly was.

"No idea," I said, kissing him and pushing the cooking oil under the table with my foot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.