Talent Cards - Master vs Control

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Ske1etor, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

Anyone know what the difference between Master card and Control card is?
    Both cards are available to "hero" (all heroes)
    The texts read:

Gold Master card lvl 5:
    If your CRT increase more than 20%, CRT Damage increase by 55%, can be used only once, then the effect will disappear (auto-effect)

Gold Control card lvl 5:
    If your CRT increase more than 20%, CRT Damage increase by 55%, can be used only once, then the effect will disappear

so... the difference is that Master card includes "(auto-effect)"

anyone know what that difference really means???

Also, can support hero benefit from both Shadow card and Devil's Flame card??

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  2. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

I'm also curious as to whether you benefit from having 2 heroes wearing Mad cards (does it reduce the first 2 hits received then? or one with stacked reduction? or is just one helpful per team?

3. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

i see there are older posts about this with still no answer :( would be nice to know what things do...

4. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

You don't get replies because nobody knows, most likely. Cards, particularly stacked cards, are hard to test because you can't always tell which card has triggered.

I consider master and control cards as the same card with different names. Having the same skillset just makes it a total pain to try to upgrade as you can't use master to upgrade control or vice versa.

As regards the shadow and devil cards, I've used both on my support at the same time and as far as I can tell each card can trigger once, giving support the chance to heal twice as long as the battle drags out a little.

With the mad card, I can't say as I've only used it as a placeholder except for on a single hero at a time.

I don't actually understand how the cards work so I usually just try to match a card that's compatible with the hero's type to each hero.

Bejszi likes this.
  5. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

ok, thank you for that info :) that does help

6. yopifaklo

yopifaklo New Member

from having 2 heroes wearing Mad cards (does it reduce the first 2 hits received then? or one with stacked reduction? or is just one helpful per team?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018