Talent card slots if we changing heroes

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Zalgiris, Feb 26, 2017.

?

Talent card system must be changed ASAP?

1. Yes,because spending 9000 balens every single hero changes is super annoying

100.0%
  2. No, system is good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Hi all,

So now we have a crazy situation... If we change our heroes what is mandatory in this game as our Lvl getting higher. So we need to spend again 3000 balens to unlock all 3 talent cards slots... 3 changed heroes = 9000 balens ...What kind of nonsense is that??? I really like this game but if I spend 1000 GBP and every single time after heroes update I need to spend 100 more....This is ripping off and must be changed ASAP because it is not fair at all... As I can see more and more nonsense in this game and ripping off players and them wallets I`m even thinking to quit this game because being treated like a money machine is not one of my value... I don`t mind to pay some money for the game but this they too much...

2. epicbeere

epicbeere Moderator Moderator

No bad idea to make a vote for it. I already suggested it a few days back, but If we get a lot of players to vote for yes. The devs see we all want it changed to be positon based and not hero based. So that the slots would need to get unlocked one time

3. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

In this game mandatory to change heroes as ... My situation now: I`m LVL 137 and my 2 of 6 stars heroes are in a backup because to expensive activate again all talent cards... This should be pushed and changed ASAP...

4. epicbeere

epicbeere Moderator Moderator

Yes. I also only unlocked 3 Slots for my main hero

5. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Active Member Moderator

I'm glad I read this before I activated any slots! I will only unlock on main hero unless there is change or just wait until later level.:eek:

6. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Lucky you and unlucky me because I did that before... Trying to push a topic but as I can see like always no one cares ... They just care about our wallet and how to push to buy more balens...Worst customer service what I ever have had + gm`s with no proper power to do something good for players, what they can do only suggest, must and that`s it ... All help I can find via the forum... So sad that this game just going down instead of trying to be something good... I stopped almost all my spendings and really fed up to be treated like a rubbish. Spend like 1200 GBP and I think it is more than enough for now.

Lilith Grey and Sriracha like this.
  7. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Any g-m attention to this topic? As we can see 26 people voted that they are not happy about the talent system... So it was officially suggested or I just wasting my time no one cares???

8. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

its a good idea but dont think it will be changed ive opened most of mine then changed heros i regret doing it now but i wont open anymore till i get the heros i want to keep

9. MuffinProof

MuffinProof Registered Users

It should be changed, but I don't think they will, cause it's money for them