SUPEREXTRA SPENDERS OR WHATEVER

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player28417052, Jan 21, 2019.

1. PooH

PooH Member

at least i got 170, just wat i needed

2. player28417052

player28417052 New Member

Guys just let wacko continue his job and ignore him.He s right.:pIn a game build that way to eat money let him spend more thousands of dollars to be the 1st everywhere,Let Wacko continue playing fair:p:p and follow his rules.We as he said were killing only s6 for merrits and equipments.s4 and s5 wasn t killing each other but both servers were killing s6 that s why he s strong now and punish us.And the fair punishment for all is wacko spend money with ashanti to be 13,5m br and 10m br and for all these we did (as he said:p) all people s4 s5 will suffer now.And yes missaS5 spoke with shanS4 and agree to block bosses 150 and 165 from s6.Like is not logical when s4 at 165 s5 go 150 boss... but they did that for s6.And we comming now to WACKO and ASHANTI fair punishments.WACKO 240+ LVL S6 GOING BOSS 165 AND ASHANTI S6 BOSS 150 EVERY DAY TO BLOCK SERVER 4 AND 5 FOR WHAT DID IN PAST.RUNNING WHENEVER PEOPLE OF S6 CRY TO PROTECT THEM.BLOCKING SEA ALMOST EVERY DAY LAST PERIOD ONLY 1ST SEA...BEFORE BOTH BUT SOMETIMES 2ND SEA STILL.BUT THE FUNNIEST IS...(cause for me both acting like childs) BLOCKING PATH OR WAR GOD.AS U KNOW THEY LIKE VERY MUCH NOW KILLING SINCE THEY ARE 13M AND 10M BR.I M 7.6M AND OF COURSE 1ST TO REACH 15 FLOOR ARE WACKO ASHANTI.SO IF U GO 15 FLOOR U AFRAID NOT TO KILL U.AND LIKE A CHILD 1 TIME WACKO MADE THE MISTAKE KILL ME.BUT IT COST SO MUCH TO HIM CAUSE I GONE 14 FLOOR AND BACK 15 FLOOR.BUT THAT WAY I GOT MORE POINTS AND I GOT 1ST.THEN WACKO REALIZED THAT SOMETHING WRONG HAPPENING.SINCE THAT DAY WACKO AND ASHANTI ALTHOUGH ARE 1ST PLACES AT PATH DOING IT 2 TIMES...:p.Really both of u make me laugh a lot in game...u so funny.All these with merrits, equipments,punisments, path of war god,also the people that support u both at discussions are really so funny.THE ONLY RESULT WILL BE S4 S5 QUIT AND PLAY OTHER GAME AND U BOTH BE WITHOUT ENEMIES SO NO PVP SO NO FUN.I REALLY WONDER HOW OLD R U BOTH SOMETIMES.WELCOME TO REAL LIFE THAT S NOT ONLY THAT GAME.KEEP SPENDING UR MONEYS AND MAKE DEVS RICHEST.U VE TO KILL A LOT PEOPLE 4 AND 5m EVEN 8m AT SERVERS 4 AND 5 AND 13.5M BR IS NOT ENOUGH...OH AND SOMETHING I FORGOT ...S6 PEOPLE NEVER KILLED FOR EQUIPMENTS AND MER RITS S4 AND S5 PEOPLE?MANY TIMES I GOT KILLED AT PAST BUT MY REACTION IS NOT LIKE U BOTH.LIKE I CAN T SPEND MONEY TOO?CYA SUCKERS AND KEEP SPENDING.AND 1 LAST THING CAUSE WE LIVE WITH THEM EVERY DAY IN GAME....WACKO IS BETTER CHARACTER THAN ASHANTI...ASHANTI IS LIKE MOST PEOPLE CALL HER BITCH...ALWAYS CALL HER AT THE END AND COMMING TO GET THEM REWARDS...AT LEAST WACKO NEVER DID THAT.....LIKE TODAY FOR EXAMPLE CALLED ASHANTI AT WORLD BOSS150 AND SHE CAME WHEN WAS 15% AND GOT THE REWARDS FOR HER PEOPLE CRIED FOR.I VE PLAYED MANY GAMES BUT 1ST TIME MEET PLAYERS LIKE THOSE 2....WACKO U STILL AROUND BUT I DON T KNOW ABOUT ME ...THINKING QUIT TOO AND LEAVE U WITH UR ASHANTI....JUST THINKING

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  3. player28588321

player28588321 New Member

I've always said that the balance of this game is bullshit, it is for this reason there will be no new player to join the servers already created and the reason why 101xp continues to create servers like crazy because they will not get more money from the servers where the super-spenders block all events, instead of focusing on creating some level limitations or that players with a very high level of br,bp(battle point,battle power..whatever you want to call it) instead of maintaining a balanced game and having a constant income of money they prefer to keep some super-spenders and keep creating many new servers to keep their money income, I think I said it before but server 6 is full of players who like to play dirty and ashanti even before being vip 9 was a cowardly player who could not stand a loss I think it's a lost case a bad loser forever and that's how are your roommates need to hide behind it, 101xp should be grateful that we, made this bad loser spend a lot of money just so she could abuse us.

Ashanti always and forever will be a bad loser just like they are all in his guild and well i thought that wacko was someone of honor but recently in war of gods he was letting himself be killed by his girl to not let anyone enter the 15th floor and stay on top,bad losers where?
    it's fun seriously Well I guess this kind of game was made for people like them who like to play dirty since in this game there was never a balance from the beginning a level 300 player can bully all players below, it is why there will be no new players on the servers and each day will be increasing the number of people leaving.

player28417052 likes this.
  4. wacko

wacko Member

Ok, I don't care what is said about me by snowflakes who are triggered but please control your language when you refer to my friends. THIS IS A GAME enjoy it or go to your safe spaces. If you want to chicken out I can't stop you. I only kill the players that killed me in the past, I really don't care what you do, but if you attack my friends Ashanti or myself or some other in the guild will come to help. We are friends and take care of each other when we can. Before you start attacking lower players think if you like it if the same happened to you. I am usually afk on this game due to the time difference and work, so I make the most of any events when I do come for them.

We play the game learn stuff, help each other out and get better as a guild, not just an individual. Some cash to grow stronger faster and some don't. What people do with their money is not your concern or your business. There are many cashers in the game, not just us. Like life, the game will never be balanced. Learn to live with it and stop using derogatory terms to insult people who you can't handle or beat. That's just shameful on your part.

If you can't handle us then I suggest you look at the picture below. There are many other players who have BP over 10M already. Some are on servers created after yours, they cashed and got stronger.

upload_2019-2-11_6-57-31.png

5. player28588321

The truth hurts not so? hahah :D, but say what you say will not change the fact that all your friends are cowards who hide behind you or your girl to monopolize all the events, honestly I do not care what they do with their money who is talking about that I ever mention it?
    many players entered to play this game out of curiosity as there are no guides or support everything was new to explore no one ever told you that it was a cross server where there was no level competition, as with in many other games that did have a rating system per levels in events. in a few words here the one with the biggest wallet takes everything and if you are so unlucky to meet players like server 6 who are all bad losers, there is no way to enjoy a game that you just came to explore for fun because that the only reason why many players are here never came here to be the best in the ranking or the biggest spender just to have fun.
    We have lost many times world boss for your girl who is always called by your bad losers,but unlike you don't mind losing sometimes you win others you lose we have never given up trying to take it o_O and old man here I am not offending anyone but that things are as they are I can't tell lies here that you are bad losers are, it is an undeniable fact.

6. wacko

wacko Member

You only have insults no truth, just cause you can't handle an ass whopping. You call others sore losers but they never complained in forums whenever they get beaten, its only you guys that do that. As to the conversation about money I guess you have not read this discussion topic, nor have you followed this whole discussion for the last 4 pages. I guess there is nothing more to say about such ignorance.

7. player28588321

it's really fun who can't handle an ass whopping are your guys who are bad losers are you is the truth not an insult and of course I know that the topic started the one who has never read the forum seems to be you, since before you got up to vip10 I have been publishing about the disparity that exists in events and bosses that should be configured so that players with the same battle power enter, this issue arose because some super-spenders in this case you two are bad tyrants losers you believe that if this game was set up so that players of the same power of battle enter to compete would have some opportunity with us is what happens with your friends have to hide behind you or your girl always.

I was having a little patience because you had not played dirty again but now that you go back to them, I will also do it if I see one of your own I kill him in any event that can also block them and another thing go to see help and support I just reported one of your guys I have more captures like this waiting to be sent I'm going to dispatch one by one to all your friends who cheat.:rolleyes::D

8. player28604911

player28604911 New Member

You know... anything u type, i had to start reading again 4 or 5 times. It hurts my brain to actually understand what you try to say, since i have a serous hard time to find out where your sentences begin or stop. That being said, apparently those people you keep mentioning are not being blocked or banned. I would say that would prove they play by the rules, since others that did not indeed were banned. So, i suggest you stop your pointless battle against your own frustration, and just suck it up. Me, i am VIP 1, and i get beat up every day several times by anyone that cashes only a reasonable bit, even when they are 10 levels lower then me. Yet i accept that, as they are paying for my game also. I suggest you do the same, you are seriously starting to bore people out of the game.

wacko likes this.
  9. player28604911

I am guessing your in-game name is BJXXX. In almost any other game u would be banned for that name tag alone. Also, i have fought and lost a couple Ice and Fire battles in your team, you let your team loose because u cannot see past your own pride, and keep hunting enemy players. The goal is to take down the towers, in case u did not understand that, that is what makes a team win. Also... when u carry a name like BJXXX..... what on earth did you think how people would see you anyway? And then there is the excessive use of caps. You do know it annoys most gamers? Most would not even bother to read to the end of the post, in fact, i skipped more then half of it. This entire post of yours says more about you then you know. There are good ways, respectful ways to discuss issues, and then there is your way. As i once said to a friend : The toughest person to criticize, is the one looking back from a mirror.

wacko likes this.
  10. player28417052

Wise words.Well i dunno i play almost 15 years games with that name and never banned from a game.But i can t compare really old games and people with new games and nowadays people.Better games and other minds those years.Communication and understanding with enemies and even strongs from enemy guilds after communication were keeping those games full.Was pay to win tho but i can say 40%-50%.Today games are most to eat money like this one too that is 90% pay to win.Most games.That s why you see today many games for 1 or 2 years and games with many servers.And people today want most best graphics in a game and those who can spend much money depends on character,and be the masters of the game mostly they don t know how to react and some are very rude too.Anyway i think WOW was one of these games very popular but an unexpectable old school game survived till now is LINEAGE.There are others too closed but working with private servers.I think u didn t live those years playing old games that why u most can t understand.Todays logic in games is "u killed me i ll pay and kill u for ever" no plan no strategy just money and all ok.I m happy i played old games with nice people.About my name i can change it to Little Puppy if that makes u happy.Maybe with that name they ll love me and not attack me.Lol u have problems with names today.U see the forest and not the tree.And about ice and fire i can swear u that i don t care who is with me and who is opponent.I kill my wife too and people of my guild.And if u experienced when u see the teams only from people there u know the result from beggining.And if u want proves i can make u friend at facebook and ask people there who i was in games.Even if i was the strongest.I was helping even the enemies cause when no enemies no fun and pvp.No game.And no blame the games about creating servers all time.Those who not spend normal money but much more than the others is the reason of that.Empty servers or servers with 10 people max forcing devs make new servers.Is just a luck if u in good people and normal people servers something we unlucky.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  11. wacko

wacko Member

:D:D Wow, so this is the most replied to as well as the most viewed discussion of this game. Does it get a price for the "Most pointless discussion topic"? :confused::rolleyes:

12. player28604911

I do not have any problem with your name personally, all i said is how do you think people will see you as a person, carrying such a name. I started online gaming over 20 years ago, in a MMORP called KalOnline. It was a top 5 worldwide game back then, Korean made by Inixsoft. Yes i was there those days, when people were gaming more for fun, then to win. As for trying to keep a game up, we did invite all others from wood faction to world bosses, no matter what guild, u can ask around to check that. I am probably one of those who actually up the average age in gaming. I did also play WOW, but it was just too big for me, too time consuming, and people got hacked every day there, no matter how good the support is. If i have learned anything through those years, then it is that its never good to cast the first stone, and never use names, or play on the person, unless called out for it. This in regard to as wacko and Ashanti were named in this forum by name, and got accused publicly. Such an event should have no place in any Forum. Even if it means nothing, i can assure you they play fair and by the rules, the fact that at least 2 cheaters actually got banned, and they are not, should suffice as proof.
    Now. We can go on bitching at another, or we can treat this as what it is, namely a game. Also, usually there are merges over time, it is possible that today's enemy is tomorrows friend. With that in mind, lets start anew, and just have fun in the fighting in game, not so much as in winning or loosing.
    One of the things i always say in a guild, is that winning or loosing is only a result, its the battle, the fight that should be fun, and what counts. Name calling never helped anyone, and will never solve anything, just as much as publicly accusing someone wont. Do not assume anything about people one never has talked to, seen, or let alone met in real life. I did not make any assumption to how old you are, and neither should you about me. After all, i have seen people in their 20's being wiser then some in their 40's or 50's It is the beauty of online gaming, there is no color, no religion, no gender, no age that matters. One can pretend to be anything or anyone, and sadly most choose to be someone else.

13. player28417052

Well is your opinion and maybe you are right.Anyway about cheat yes they don t cheat and i think that is closed.Also i m really tired with all those.Do and say whatever you want.I m not playing that game i just trying to play it if you understand what i mean.Time will show a lot.Thanks for your opinions and advices.Just everyone can have opinion so all we have.And everyone can see who is right who is wrong who is stupid who is pointless on that discussions.Have fun.

Kevs likes this.
  14. player28588321

at least you took the trouble to read it so it worked, it really does not bother me so much to lose, is stupid when wacko said we run to safe areas (are you crazy? you think we can beat a kid with 3X your BR I have 5.7 million br him almost 15 million) if wacko removes some of his equipment and stays at my same level, i ill go pvp with him and i give him a beating, i'm Ryleight I think you've never seen me chase your low-level guys ,Of course if they start I do not have any other way that kill them, is annoying to have someone chasing you and waiting for the infantry to bring you down.

On the other hand from now on I will make blind eyes when I see one of your guys, i will not chase them if they don't chase me easy.
    Finally don't forget go to my publication about the new boss and give a like it. Good LUCK TO ALL.