SUPEREXTRA SPENDERS OR WHATEVER

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player28417052, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Ryleight

Ryleight Member

haha is so fun do not worry, i send some report I hope it really shows in the database that at least you have given 4000 or more topaz to justify at least 2 or 3 already report some of your guys :D good luck with it.

Neamhain, Kevs and Khaleesea like this.
  2. wacko

wacko Member

o_O @Neamhain does that mean you cannot be educated? As it has already been established your maths is no better than a 5th grader. Just as you have a right to comment on players so do others have a right to comment and point out your incompetence in maths among other things. I think you are angry that you (an academic) were called out on your inept maths. :D:D:D

Instead of making such a fuss about the whole issue just report to devs and they will investigate as they have done with the two other players who got removed. Ohh when you do that please include all players who have level 200 gears you know just to be fair to all. In the meantime please continue the drama, its fun reading all of this.

Khaleesea likes this.
  3. အလွ

အလွ Member

w
    how to open stage 2 awakening?

4. အလွ

အလွ Member

+1
    i've met wacko on other game, he's not an ass n yes he spends way too much than average ppl, he helps lower ppl in guild too nim not from s6, i got stranded on s17 lmao, if ive known wacko on s6, ill go there n play

player28604911 likes this.
  5. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

Another bully fresh out of college believing he's the king dispensing knowledge and wiseness :rolleyes:
    Your spending and BP might make you "someone" on a server, but it gives you none of both and in forum you are nobody, wakey wakey sweetheart.

You "established" nothing but your inability to explain a couple of things.
    For example, how comes that some of you are so lucky with the bosses drops, unlike all other players (spenders included). Try that.
    They did report these things, don't worry ;)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  6. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

Awakening 2st opens the same way as Awakening 1st and pretty much looks the same too

Neamhain likes this.
  7. wacko

wacko Member

:eek: @Neamhain do you need a safe space have you been triggered? These days you bully someone by making fun of them :oops::rolleyes:

Khaleesea likes this.
  8. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

Neamhain ignore him , is just trying to troll you

player28588321 and Neamhain like this.
  9. wacko

wacko Member

of course :D:D:D

viper_qld likes this.
  10. Neamhain

I don't do idiocy and bullying, sorry am not your type :D

But you still have not answered the most important question: how comes that some of you are so lucky with the bosses drops, unlike all other players (spenders included)?
    Focus on that, instead of me, because THAT is the point made by the discussion. Try answer if you can.

*and please add screenshots of your drops to prove any point you wish to make on it*

11. Khaleesea

Khaleesea New Member

Why should he even waste the time to prove anything to you? The important question isn't "how come that some of you are so lucky with the bosses drops, unlike all other players (spenders included)?" That has been answered over and over and over. Your incompetence to understand is not his problem. Again, He does only his lvl bosses for EQ and Rare. The drop rate isn't wonderful but the Vip bonus for frags and magic is.

You reported them to be checked for cheating. Guess what? They are still in the game and will be when your server merges with them. Think about that rather then trying to control and pull strings.

12. Neamhain

13. wacko

wacko Member

:confused: Why do we have to prove anything? You made the accusation it's your duty to prove it or stfu. You know democracy and all that.:p
    Better still why don't you ask the devs? Maybe they will also give you a lesson in maths in the process :D:D;)

14. Neamhain

Simple: because you are talking rubbish!
    You still didn't answer, finding excuses to avoid a clear reply to the question, trying to shift the focus of this thread on people instead of matters... it won't work.

And yes, devs will take care of this.
    They are slow, but they DO take action, don't worry ;) have a good day!

15. Ryleight

Ryleight Member

good little baby i think the money went to your head,i think you're not a very smart person, i would normally ignore a clown and buffoon like you,but it bothers me that a soquete like you come to cause discord instead of contributing something to the discussion topic, i think you're being very obvious showing your anger because your guys had to stop their cheats, i can said you one thing i every day take a screen on all yur guys hehe It will be fun to see how many accounts go off, so a council follows the path of righteousness from now on :D :D:D:D ;)

Kevs likes this.
  16. အလွ

အလွ Member

for my s17 im lv 180, i told my guildies to keep all the reward from rare n wb, open when you have many and i prove it, i got bound gear lv 130-170 from rare 165-175 n bound gem def too, for wb i got bound full gem weap n jewel

the point is better chance of getting unshitty items if u open all at once, of course you will still get shitty items but not so much compare to u immediately open them

17. Neamhain

We are talking of 4 full sets of gear - 48 items requiring millions of fragments, hammering and blue eggs for polishing... From rare 195 up the average gear drop is lev 130/140, rarely a higher gear piece. Equity bosses same.
    A player posted the drop rate of what he got: more or less identical to mine.
    Something is not squaring up and we want devs to explain why.

player28417052 likes this.
  18. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

On another note this will be the last weekend i play this game, I only tolerate being ripped off for so long before i rebel, Now that the shutdown is over in the USA repercussions are in the pipeline. 101xp can not be allowed to administer games this way and i am sure before long developers will refuse to let them publish their games. I have seen developers pull the rug out from under publishers before and it won`t be the last time.

19. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

I think I know the reason for this, what I have noticed because I use to recharge a fair amount each day and last couple of weeks I have been dialling it back incrementally. It isn`t about how many bosses you do it`s about how much you recharge in a day, if you recharge a big amount you tend to be luckier with what drops you get, if you recharge a little your drops become garbage. If you don`t recharge at all your only there to make up the numbers. I am sure there is an ethical issue with the way this has been coded.

Neamhain likes this.
  20. Neamhain

Sorry to see you go! :(