super god divine totem

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by player [20828928], Dec 29, 2018.

1. player [20828928]

player [20828928] New Member

i past the first lvl of standard god but had enough topaz to open super god today. it takes me to constalation but says i need to do endless lands. when i click it says not enough need 300 zeus but i dont know where to go get them page takes me no where. SOME ONE PLEASE HELP

RavenSilverMoon likes this.
  2. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

Something needs to be done about the Awakening feature, it is hard to follow, not documented and probably even broken. I kept switching from Standard God to Supergod back and forth till i got through . Something that should of took 3-4 days took 2 weeks to get through (as far as i am concerned i am owed 900 topaz because of this).
    None of the newly ordained moderators will be able to help , they are just players and have as much knowledge on the subject as the average player does. And seeing there has been no response from management, it can only be assumed the developers have not given them any more details than what you see in the game window.
    You are going to lose players over this through not being proactive on this issue, not even an acknowledgement that there is an issue.
    NB Whoever did the Alpha and Beta testing on this game should be ashamed of themselves, they did a poor job.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
    Alive likes this.
  3. Akkadian

Akkadian Member

I did standard god and there is no way i am paying 300 topaz for the super god. Sorry but this game is not worth it. I spent more on this game than i should of already and every new feature is nothing more than a money grab in my opinion. The best items are only possible to get if you spend lots of money on the game. My money well dried up on this game and won't available anymore. To many things where reported and ignored. No guild bank, no ability to PM those not on your friends list. No mail system that allows you to send mail or items to friends. All the new features added give you small tokens but to get the best you need to spend and spend and spend. Not everyone has money to spend like that. Some of us have bills. like rent, electrical, food that take precedance over this game.

4. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

Spending money is the only way to get items, major flaw. The only items that you can grind to get are monster book cards. Anything else that drops is quite paltry and insignificant. Emphasises the fact that it is a grab for money, every feature of the game has a buy tag attached to it. On my server there is a big gap between myself and my nearest competitor (who i might add also spend money let alone the players who cant), i already have reduced what i spend on this game.
    This game will have a short shelf life, currently expanding the number of servers, will not be long before servers are merged. The game in its current form will not be sustainable, will not be able to retain a community player base. I have seen private game servers with a bigger population, one in particular has been going for 13 years, this game will be gone in 13 months if not sooner.
    Sorry for the rant but the truth needs to be heard, and lessons need to be learnt.

5. Akkadian

Akkadian Member

I really don't think that devs care as long as they get money.

6. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

Devs just get payed to do a Job i think you mean the Publisher

7. Akkadian

Akkadian Member

The devs work for the company that makes the game. The publisher gets a cut of the income and the rest goes to the company that created the game. which is the devs. Why do you think blizzard self publishes? so they don't have to share with a publisher. So yes i mean the devs. they are the ones who create how the game works and they get money from it. If they didn't they wouldn't make the game the way they do.

8. superihqdaa [28267052]

superihqdaa [28267052] New Member

So you ARE supposed to get awakening 2 material from autofighting too? I will get enough materials (from recharge) to finish with at A1,B1, etc material in 2 days but i wonder if am i stuck with A2 stuff after it and should reset back and forth before it?

Is this gona be looked into?

9. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

when u get awakening II up and haven't closed the expedition, u will see a link that allows you to get mats in open world. Look for the words "How to get" when u click the link to get mats in open world it will teleport you to the mobs. if you closed the expedition window ,sorry its going to cost you.