Suggestions from players

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Jenova, Apr 22, 2016.

1. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

is there anyway to change the times for csa and the finals 4am in morning for us brits others 5am mot us all asleep for the finals

Ariana. likes this.
  2. bluhoteyes

bluhoteyes Member

Since they don't have a new mount after pheonix I suggest from mount training whips somewhere in exchange to where we can exchange them for mount upgrade stones :)

3. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

Save those whips I am sure new mounts will come soon

4. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

Might I inquire who's idea it was to put CSA in the middle of 2 guild events and a WoG? Why are we being forced to choose whether to do Cross Server or be a team guild player? Doesn't this foster an "every person for him/herself kind of attitude and make guild participation less likely? Additionally, like many people in the US, I work 8am-5pm Eastern time, and since I wake up at 5:00am for work, I miss both Invaders and Quiz daily, and do my WoG at 21:00 server time, just before heading to sleep, as well as participate in S-Time and Guild Battle and Wild Loot. Thanks to CSA's time, I can't do those 4 things anymore, if I choose not to let down my teammates. Your placement of CSA is really not conducive to guild teamwork or spirit. A lack of Invaders after 17:00, same with Quiz is also detrimental to many of us. Could you perhaps consider changing the timing on these things, or CSA?

5. Tarlna

Tarlna New Member

Ok I know I've put these suggestions in before in general maybe they'll get read here.

1. Goblin store needs items in it for the lvl 100's an up by the time we get there we've usually already gotten all the astro's and the equipment and most of us don't even bother with the bound balens because the odds of getting more than the min is astronomical.

2. Event/cost ratio's are way to high even for most of us vip'rs this is just silly, I spent over 200$ us dollars getting a card that sold for 9k balen in event market on goddess card event. Most of us don't even do the events any more that require constant tries to get one thing, we now just wait for them to pop up for sale for actual balens. Not to mention on the recharge event to get chests with chance to get goddess cards I had 20 chests and didn't get one card.

3. We need a Broker or auction system that allows people to sell extra unneeded items to other chars that need, like extra goddess shards, lower lvl summoning stones, dragon parts, dragon bloods, extra fashions, wings, ect.... and we should have a choice to sell for balens/bbs/or gold. This would greatly help the non paying players as they could earn some balens or buy things from other players for gold.

4. I see this one alot Faction changes this should be a one time option that can be done once.

5. Mystery Shop another of those that cost ridiculous amounts of balens to be able to get anything out of it, should have a cost over haul and should be in game at least every 2 months or more. Last time it was around I was way to low to think of getting anything out of it and I cringed at the cost of the special ores you have to purchase to get any items. Not to mention that the 30k ore gives a random amount of the special ores is seriously high way robbery. But I now need the 120 skills and the cost still makes it cringeable that I have to pay so much to get something so needed as many other vp'rs do as well. So will have to be extremely picky on what I upgrade when it does come around. :(

6. WOG definitely needs an overhaul, again I see this complaint alot and have complained myself that the teams once it starts are very disproportionate and usually all the high br's are on one side, leaving one side most times with no one to kill boss's.

7. Vitality event needs to go away. Lol it should either be for doing normal things we already do with what rewards it gives or just needs to go away it should not be a balen purchase everything event. I completely ignore this event when it comes around as of several others. Really the best events are the ones that give drops in dungeon and hall of hero's that you use to do the event with gold, love these events and I'm sure the non payers do to and would love to see more like it.

8. would love to actually have these looked at and considered, seems most things are ignored and I've had discussions on world chat with people that all agree that these are viable and good suggestions that would greatly increase game play and help keep our non vip recharging players that are just as important as us vip/svp players.

Nooberix likes this.
  6. Zoe[12031570]

Zoe[12031570] Active Member

Is there any chance you will ever let people change from Horde to Alli or vice versa, I don't get the fact that they didn't already changed that a long time ago.

7. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

We have submitted this to devs and they said it will not happen. Sorry! :(

8. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

This is indeed into devs for consideration. I myself, have asked them to consider more than one time for doing CSA, so those in EUR time zones can have a time when they can do CSA without having to get up at 3am for the event. We will definitely update everyone when we hear back regardings devs decision about this.

9. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Tarlna, your suggestions are all submitted!! Thanks!

10. MuffinProof

MuffinProof Registered Users

In regards to CSA, there's a perfect spot between the later invaders and quiz.

11. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

I would like to add that daily snipe still has level 5 items when I need level 6 items. It used to change as I leveled up but has stopped at level 5.

Also would have to agree with Tarina with her suggestions. It seems recent events are more of getting an item or goddess card with only a chance to get and that chance it next to impossible. Is dragon blood devs trying to kill off this game??

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  12. Attig

Attig Active Member Moderator

Student
    I belive this changes with the top 20 average level. Since everyone on the server has the same items in their daily snipe, I don't think it matches personal level, but rather the average.

13. Beasty

Beasty Member

thanx mommysrule its getting abit hard to stay up everynight till 4am even if we leave it on afk the net could go down or get kicked from server like tonight my team got kicked out of csa after 30 mins be good if thy could split it or sumthing so its inbtween other daily events i think there is a 4 hour window inbetween couple events not sure

14. Nathan Hall

Perfect for whom? During the week unless my wife remembers to put me into Invaders and/or Quiz I miss it. The ones right after reset I'm asleep, and the ones in morning/afternoon I'm at work, same goes with the 1st Wild Loot and 1st WoG.

15. Nathan Hall

Hey MommysRule, here's a suggestion for the devs:

Additional option for auto-invite for both TT and GD: Auto-Accept Friends Only (of course with GD requiring also in same guild of course).

16. Attig

Attig Active Member Moderator

Student
    Thank you for your suggestion KingArthyr! I have submitted it.

17. player [19304166]

player [19304166] New Member

Hello 101xp-Team,

it would be really nice if you could make cross server arena and other events more European Time friendly instead of which it is know.
    At the moment for example cross server arena is running EU Time 3.00 AM .. that is way too late for us when we have to get up early ... I would suggest that you could make it just some hours earlier, for example start with guild battle right after the late Quiz and then maybe Cross server arena during the War of glory time (late one) ... so we also got a chance to play it and get better there :)

hope you will talk about it

Best regards

18. player15949862

player15949862 New Member

When you change a character and if on the old one got talent card socket 2 and 3 open

the next one lost them.

The talent card slots should be position based, not character.

19. Jin Se Yeon

Jin Se Yeon Active Member

Suggestion For Guild dont put limit on guild announcement!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2017
  20. Jin Se Yeon

Jin Se Yeon Active Member

Suggestion in personal message i prefer to put it on the left side of the screen like world/guild/party etc. its really hard to do pm when your on afk or tt. dont seperate it and the chat button for guild besides emoji i think its useless because its has already a collum in the screen.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2017