Suggestions from players

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Jenova, Apr 22, 2016.

1. player [18878540]

player [18878540] New Member

I suggest a one-click option for a battle. Many are lost causes (arena, hard hero trial) or shoe-ins (guild quest, easy hero trial) and we have to go through the motions. This would speed up the game

2. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo Member

Web Designer , Java Developer
    Home Page:
    Thank you for the suggestions
    they have been noted and sended to devs.

I don't know what effect it would have on the WOG event if this gets implemented i have the feeling it will be more about the speed of your computer and internet than the actual challenging.

Happy forumming.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  3. MuffinProof

MuffinProof Registered Users

you can blitz hero trial once you beat it once a day, so there's that.
    Guild dungeon needs a blitz option.

4. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

Muffin, you can only blitz HT if you're VIP, same with TT, so it's not an option for all.

5. Attig

Attig Active Member Moderator

Student
    I would like come with a few suggestions:

1. Trading!
    It doesn't have to be anything major. Maybe just dragon parts and gems/runes or astrals etc. (though it looks like the devs are working on some recycle system for gems(?) which fixes that). It's an MMORPG, so interacting with other players through trading etc. should be a part of the game imo.

2. Gifting!
    Currently the only things you can gift is wedding rings and roses. Being able to gift some of the items in the game would be nice. Adding something like a gift pack that can be sent to friends and guild members (or just anyone really) would be even better.
    As an example: Mystery Packs! Should be priced around 50 Balens. It should either be only possible to send it to other players or you add the option to keep it for your self. They could contain lvl 3-5 gems/runes, as well as wings tailoring feathers, pet whistles and other small upgrades like that. What you get from the pack would be random, much like many of the event rewards (treasure hunt/pet field for example). You could aslo add a rare item in it (like a talent card or red astral) and make it only giftable, to encourage players to send gifts to each other.

3. Chat and language!
    • Give us an option to turn the language filter off and it should also be fixed up a bit. Several of the filtered words are not swear words and vice versa. As an example (excuse my language): "nut" is filtered. Nuts are just a food and though I know it can be used as slang for male genitals, so can "balls" and that is not filtered. When the language filter shuts you out for saying "in a minute" it can get frustrating.
    • Let us customize what channels we can see. Some times I would like to see the guild chat and the team chat at the same time without being spammed down with alchemy practices and team tower, which leads me to my next point.
    • Give the alchemy and team tower announcements in world chat a different channel. It is very hard to read what is actually being written in world chat when someone is practicing alchemy or needs help for TT. Simply giving those two their own folder would fix a lot.
    • Customizing the color of our own texts would be nice too (for SVIPs atleast). As an SVIP player I must say that I'm getting fed up with the constant pink text. At least give us an option to turn off the pink colors and go back to the usual ones. That made it much simpler to distinguish between what chat you were writing in etc. since the colors change depending on what channel you speak in, for everyone except SVIPs. I don't mind that my name and icon is in another color when I speak in chats, it's just the constant pink text bothering me.

4. Changing factions!
    Just please try and make the devs add some way to change your faction. Could be only during merges, could cost a lot of balens or could be only for certain VIP levels, I don't care. Just please give us the option, since the only thing factions do is stopping us from being in guilds with our friends.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  6. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Hello all,

My suggestion is to finally update goblin shop... I have all available yellow astral from the shop and I can't get anything useful anymore...Can devs add more things? Because to get 5 soul shards and trade to the box who give like 70-80 bound balens = nonsense. Maximum what I had was 120...

7. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

can we get our guild name above our toons please then we know not to hit them in events lol

Nivster likes this.
  8. player [18878540]

player [18878540] New Member

I am repeatedly checking a box that says check this box if you do not want to see this box (alchemy). I am repeatedly checking the astral box during arena. Occassional a profile box appears at the top of the screen across boxes I need to use (crypt, dungeon, treasure hunt) so I cannot play on.

9. AOA

AOA New Member

we need a zone like challenge zone but for gold...10k per mob and 30 mil when finished. and would like to see the guild quest help limit be taken away..we should be able to help more then 20 times...plus, make these events you have fair for all, even for non cashers

10. player [18366584]

player [18366584] New Member

i got a suggestion i am tired of running 40 TT per day helping players that i dont really know anything about them or even say ty at the end how about creat a rank whit the reward TITLE: Helper as a reward this will motivate others jump in and help others for the title i know i will jump and help i always do let me know what you think ty

xBRITISHx likes this.
  11. ❅BlackWidow❅

❅BlackWidow❅ Member

Hello Dear Players!! Thank You All for visit our Forum to give us Your Suggestions..!!! We will Transfer them to our Dev's!!

Have a nice day and Enjoy gaming..!!
    Greetings Kate.!!!

xBRITISHx and player [18366584] like this.
  12. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

it can be done not much coding to put it in and yes you would win it ever
    y time becuz your the best helper in the server lol

13. player [12091764]

player [12091764] New Member

Hello Team, Im a new Player of dragon blood, so far im having so much fun playing it. but there are some things that i want to suggest if u dont mind, 1st and "AUCTION" thing so the useless purples we got can sold to other players who need it, just put a tax on it. 2nd, the "PM" icon goes closed every battle which is annoying. 3rd, i know lots of player will love this, the gift code every week, just once or twice a week depends on you. 4th, every new function per level should be on "DEMO MODE" after leveling so the new players may know whats new after they lvl, like me i dont even know what is new when i lvled up and they said "new function available" thats all, cant even trace it, i dont even know that i can already put a back up team and other staff -_-. 5th, if you dont mind again, maybe if gems can be sold by bound ballens, since it is hard to get gems for those who dont spend any $ , or either make the ballens more usefull in any other thing. ....... I hope and i wish you can make all or even some of my suggestions ^^ its just only a suggestion for better gaming experience,

Thanks !

player [20553194] likes this.
  14. Nivster

Nivster Member

i like the auction idea but i remember another game i was in brought in an auction and it took them ages to get it going cos they needed a special gambling license i believe so it may be a little difficult implementing it into DB

15. SirKilll

SirKilll Member

Suggestion. Anyone placed on your blacklist is not able to use you while on TT/GD auto function. This way they cannot hijack you and leave your character stranded or use your name with the leader pass function. GD's not as bad as it can be handled but server wide auto TT's can lead to bad outcome's and we should have a way to moderate who we do not allow to use us.

Attig likes this.
  16. player [14995256]

player [14995256] New Member

As it stands the new Cross Server Arena event is not really a team event. You put your highest BR player first and most of the time no-one else gets an attack. Seeing as the game is so skewed towards offense it is usually a case of you attack first you win. I've seen Dragonblood's ability at matching WoG teams so I have no faith in the "it will all even out" argument.
    My suggestion is to make lowest BR player on a team attack first with a home and away fixture each match up so both teams get the chance to attack first with a 1 all result ending with no rank change.

17. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

Yes cross server, arena and war of glory are all one or max 2 hit events. The only 2 heros you need is your main and tank ( that is why they are the only 2 you can take in csa) the rest are just passengers for PvP. Strange set up in this game but maybe that is how it is supposed to be

18. player [19654943]

player [19654943] New Member

hi all i notiche that i have no code for take the claim pack pls help me out on that i play the game now for a long time and never here somting about it
    i need to now way i dont have the code from it thx

19. Nivster

Nivster Member

I do believe codes are given out on face book and twitter occasionally.You have to watch for the announcement then grab a code quickly.

20. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo Member

Web Designer , Java Developer
    Home Page:
    Codes are being given randomly trough the time or together with an event
    follow our facebook page to stay updated on when there will be new codes available.