Suggestions from players

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Jenova, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

As MuffinProof stated, this idea is a very bad idea. There is already such a huge gap between cash players and non-cash players, this will just make things worse. Many aspects of this game are closed to those who do not spend cash, and they get further and further behind. The game is very lopsided. While I can empathize with the higher level players being bombarded with requests for help, honestly, it's the price you pay for being so high level/BR. My BR is barely over 500K, yet I get asked to help various players, and I'm glad to help those who aren't as high as me, especially those in my guild.

What would be nice to see is a way for non-cash players to earn VIP status and recharge/reward balens. Heck, you can't even get married in this game, which gives a substantial boost, unless you've spent money.

Wishkers likes this.
  2. player [16529106]

player [16529106] New Member

I would like to see Couple Dungeon changed rewards, cause now doing alone even it takes more time and get C-D rank you earn more rewards if lucky cause collect alone all the treasuries chests and kill last boss which gives kind a not bad reward (3x purifying stones to refine rings). While doing in party, reward from last boss killing only gets person who kills it, would love to see they could add such reward to Ranks, that both persons get it, not just one.

3. RomanticSoul1976

RomanticSoul1976 New Member

How about more gold? can't keep up with hero upgrades and enchanting weapons.

4. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo Member

Web Designer , Java Developer
    Home Page:
    Hello Romantic
    I answered to you yesterday that we are always open for new suggestions from others.

[​IMG]

Suggestion thread

Greetings

5. RomanticSoul1976

please make it so you can pm while in battle as well.

6. RomanticSoul1976

yep. why i posted in here today.

7. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo Member

Home Page:
    Ohh
    Okay how exactly would you see this working what did you have in mind?

8. player [16529106]

player [16529106] New Member

Hero items restriction by level, why need it? Wouldn't be better remove it that there will be more hero tactics in formations? In some cases I would rather use lower star champion instead higher one, but wait, cant cause my items are upgraded and if add him he becomes naked. So I asking myself and didn't get why it needed? Lower star champion already will be weaker cause he gets less stats from level upgrade, but they unlock more tactics to game and now of that restriction its locked. So maybe unlock it don't think it will harm gameplay, but just add more fun.

9. RomanticSoul1976

upgrade alchemy to like a million or more. something that actually helps us. right now some of my guys take 5m gold to upgrade one weapon. and 13 million + to upgrade 1 hero. usually get 30m a day right now. and 5m x 6 = 30m just to level up my equip. if we could get at least 60m right now it would be better. but fall behind in either hero's or equip cause we can only do one or the other.

10. RomanticSoul1976

another one i thought of. Someone we can actually beat in the arena. Instead of always getting out buts kicked by the higher players. we don't advance or anything. but someone we can always beat. Help with our points.

player [18878540] likes this.
  11. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo Member

Home Page:
    Hey ,
    So like a bot that we could always beat and get For example about 140 points from every single time?
    And about your previous post i will add it to the suggestion list and it will be in devs hands.

Greetings

12. RomanticSoul1976

Yes. with the option of upgrading. they have that in another game I play. still have the limits...but its someone you can beat always so you can get the maxium points. instead of always having to get your butt kicked in the Arena.

13. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo Member

Home Page:
    And what would be the challenge then? you would get the maximum reward for free. I value your opinion.But me myself i'd always like a challenge.

Greetings

14. player [12282848]

player [12282848] New Member

my sugestion is to create a way to make our friends invest recharge balens on others....
    improve more gifts and a trade sistem

15. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo Member

Home Page:
    I have added it to our suggestion list , thank you.

16. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

That would open up a door for players to have multi accounts and alts. From previous experience alts destroy the game faster than anything. In other games I had one player in a guild of 12. He was the only player the rest were all alts and used them to trade and shift items around. Unless you enjoy making alts and playing against alts

17. RomanticSoul1976

how about a recommended battle rating on levels so we know what it takes to beat them?

18. RomanticSoul1976

fix loot. Said i could play it when i got to level 100. now that I am above 100 it says gotta be level 120 or 140.

19. player [17847798]

player [17847798] New Member

I know this probably falls on deaf ears but Guild War is pointless. I am from S60, we have one player that is vip 10 with all other high lvls against this person we can not win. This person had held the city since the server opened. my suggestion is to nullify heals in guild war so that even this person could eventually die. When parts of your game are being taken over by the imbalance of pay to win. It starts making the people that can not afford to spend a thousand dollars or more on a single game begin to resent you and not spend whatever they can spend. 1 more suggestion is more events for free to plays gold events not asking for free balens although more free bounds would be nice but I am talking like a gold investing event...

Demoneyez
    S60

20. MuffinProof

MuffinProof Registered Users

I agree that it's not a good feature. I'd suggest making it into factio war, instead of guilds.