Suggestions from players

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Jenova, Apr 22, 2016.

1. player [16529106]

player [16529106] New Member

Two times a day guild battle, kinda hard I think to do it. Lets say in first guild war you lose throne against guild A, in second you lose throne again against guild B, so who will be defenders in next guild war A or B guild? And defenders guild members can join 2 times in guild war? while attackers only 1? Don't know how they would change it if they do 2 different times. But about S chaos event, yes, would love to see 2 times. Like after invaders and quiz early morning :)

2. Gnote

Gnote New Member

How about adding the ability to exchange other items? For instance, I have 6 Green dragon tails - trade say, 10 for another dragon part.

3. MuffinProof

MuffinProof Registered Users

I'd like to suggest a change for how goblin loot works. Instead of restricting them to a certain level range, and thereby locking the majority of players from a gameplay function that's more advantageous to growing players, than those already settled in power.
    Remove levels from goblins altogether
    Make the loot that's dropped dependant on the level of the player that defeats them.

For example, let's use summoning token as drops: If a level 100-120 player defeats a goblin they would get a level 5 summoning token. Whereas, if a level 140-160 player defeats it, they would get a level 7 summoning token.

This way there wouldn't be any issues with goblins getting restricted to a lot of players when a small amount of high level players increase the server "average" which isn't even calculated based on an actual average.

Currently, being a level 141 player I get level 5 summoning tokens as drops, which are of no further use to me. Unless a gifting system was implemented so I could pass them to players in need.

4. MuffinProof

I suggested this in https://forum-en.101xp.com/posts/4331/
    Please ignore my...hmm, well, passionate attitude of that time.

5. Ade

Ade Member

I want to suggest an area where the time or monster limit is infinite and we need to kill monsters which drop gold . It would be calculated according the players level and i was thinking for example on level 115 the monster should give around 500 gold each. So if the player kills 6 mobs each minute that would mean for 24 hour he would get around 10m gold which is not that much but more than nothing. And also they can give a small amount of exp as well
    Or they drop some kind of token which we can excnahge for an amount of gold or exp.

6. quartershot365

quartershot365 New Member

I have a suggestion for Wild Loot. Make a lockout after the PVE part is done. We seem to be developing and issue where some SVIP players now sit out for the entirety of the PVE part and only come in to raid lower BR players after they have worked to collect as many chests as they can. I understand that raiding other players for their loot is part of the event, but there should be some element of sportsmanship to it. These SVIP's are just plain spoiling it for everyone else.

7. player [16529106]

player [16529106] New Member

Maybe some people don't know, but after several (~10 unsuccessful attacks) you get like invisible buff which increases your damage and resist from damage, this way you can beat a lot of higher BR players and this way I stole from them a lot of chests in event. And being first at chest ranking is pain, cause you get constant attacks on you and can't even attack yourself others... Atleast I get like that, just finished defending battle and after skip battle I got attacked again, and again and again till I have no chests. To me is so annoying , I would suggest to make immunity time , like if you got attacked you have 15s immunity from attacks unless you attack someone and immunity drops to zero after that, something like that. One thing I noticed too, if you don't click skip battle they cant attack you while you watching it, so make it in your advantage when don't want being attacked by someone. and want burn time.

8. ❅BlackWidow❅

❅BlackWidow❅ Member

Well i see many people complaning that they are not happy how wild loot event runs..That its not equal 2 players fight each other, if the one player is about or under 500k br and the other 750k br or 1m br and up...In kinda way i feel them, feeling bad be one hit killds from someone above 1m br..So i was thinking maybe Wild Loot should not be joined by lvl 60-79 and 80lvl up..Maybe it will be better if split it by Battle rating of the players..To join event you need minimum 100k gr.. So it be like 100k gr - 500k br.. 500k br - 1m br and and for the 1m and above.. In my option this way players that are not to strong have more chance to have some chests and it will be more competitional..

Thnx for your time to read it..!! Have nice day...!!!

9. J A S

J A S New Member

CompSci Degree!!! Anything computer related
    It would be great if the Devs could introduce a way of giving balens to friends on list or guild members. Say, In a pm, have a "Balen" button, and allow up to 500 recharge balens to be gifted to whomever we send those too!!!

10. J A S

J A S New Member

CompSci Degree!!! Anything computer related
    1. Allow dragon parts for first 3 dragons to be traded within guilds.
    2. Implement racial faction cards, so that one can change faction from Horde to Alliance or vice versa, especially if a server has merged or is merging so that guild who have low members can join a guild that offers them to join them, but they are a different faction.
    3. Implement free vip 1 to everyone who reaches level 50. This will at least keep many more players and perhaps more business in the long run.

11. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

We have submitted Players' suggestions that Wild Loot is based on BR instead of level. We now have to wait to see if devs will implement that change. I do think its a good idea. Thank you all!

12. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Good morning all ,
    Well, my suggestion is to add in a game section "Help for balens" or something like this. We are top players in our servers getting massive spam and non-stop asking for help... And this has become really annoying part of the game. So I think both sides would be happy if people who want to get help paying between 40-100 balens for some specific help... Like tt3 , tt2 and so on...

13. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

A really good idea!

14. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

If its possible please pass it to the devs :) Because this a solution for both sides :)

15. MuffinProof

What the actual hell? That is an incredibly bad idea. How can you, a mod, agree with something so blatant?

16. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Hi Zal, I understand your suggestion, and it can certainly be given to devs.... they are the ones who make the decision as to whether a suggestion is a good idea or not, and whether it should be implemented in game. Us mods have nothing to do with that other than to pass on suggestions from players, no matter what our personal opinion of the suggestion is.

I will say, while this awaits devs decision on it....You have the choice to either help people or not help them. That is completely and totally up to you. If you don't like to be hounded all the time, then say so. Make it known that helping is not something you want to do or will do. They will soon get the message, and will stop asking you. But as one of the biggest players, there is nothing that will gain you more respect in your server than to be a good guy, and help others when you have time. Respect doesn't come from your BR or your level in game. Respect comes from how you treat others. Charging for "Help" is not help. Help is given freely. Work is when you get paid for it. So this suggestion would change the game into more of a mercenary for hire type game instead of players working together to help friends and guildmates get stronger.

I just checked and Lightruler has not yet submitted your suggestion, so I will be sure to do so. We will see what the devs think, the same as all other suggestions that we submit.
    Thanks!

Scooby Doo likes this.
  17. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

Me personally think it is a terrible idea to charge for helping. Wow what is the world come to that peeps want something even for helping? Like Mommys rules said it is not helping if you want to charge someone for it. I get spammed for help as soon as I log in but I just continue playing and help whenever I can as much as I can. I would request the devs not to even consider this for the good of the game as the players who want help are mostly non Vip players.

FYI before anyone jumps to conclusions and thinks I am a non vip player then think again.

18. MuffinProof

On one hand this is an awful idea and should be ignored. On the other hand... Now, if the GAME offered incentives to help out. Sort of like a mentoring system.
    Granted, still not a very good idea for this game, but if by any "Drunken slav dance session" chance this does get considered, it's a much more appropriate alternative.

19. Ade

Ade Member

I would go for mentoring system to get some extra stat for that , so the game could motivate stronger ppl to help weakers, but for that we need real stat boost not like +20 point or so
    I was thinking in level system like
    500 team tower help gives 1 percent hp for char and heroes
    1000 gives 1 percent attack power
    2000 gives additional 1 % hps and 1 %attackpower
    2500 gives 1% more block crit anti crit
    etc

The requirents would not limited in which team tower you help but only criteria you get point asfet help and not after the player hits recieve buttom so mean you have to run with them 2 times if they are non vip players or you get just 1 point

I know it will take long to achieve these goals but i think it is worth to do it in long term

This could be one real motivation or .... Just get some additional gold according to tt level which we are helping like
    Prologue 1m
    TT1 2m
    TT2 2,5m
    TT 3 3m
    TT4 4m

These are just some ideas which i got in instant so the game could motivate all range of players to help eachother

Be honest these gold amounts are not that high if the player who is helping is above 120 already so there can be a level scaling system for the amount of gold

Attig likes this.
  20. MuffinProof

Stats are also an awful idea, but gold is reasonable. Not game breaking, just a symbolic bonus.
    I mean helping should be a basic logic, but... you know