Suggestions from players

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Jenova, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Geela Hail

Geela Hail Member

Something we really need is for the friends list to be bigger, I was already having to drop people that don't play often after the first merger, now my entire friend list is smaller than the list of people who attend *any* wedding.
    This is not as important as having the blacklist work, but it's very important.

2. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

Your suggestion has been forwarded to the Developers. Thank you.

3. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

Your suggestion has been forwarded to the Developers. Thank you.

4. Geela Hail

Geela Hail Member

It would be really nice if non-pay players had a SMALL chance of winning pets and wings. Especially since I now have golden dragon coins, pet training whistles, luck stones, crafting stones, pet essences, title upgrade stones, including 72 Astro Tokens, none of which I can use due to my almost 10k Bound Balens being useful in very few cases and saving all my reward balens for this one thing which it will take me months to buy.

5. player [14682530]

player [14682530] New Member

Some little idea:
    Need an event that gives 100% win to big player. Some like reaching a determinate location, or doing a quiz without see what other player do, and then rank at the end.
    In Battleground is really boring playing when you know that one group surely outscored other. Need a correct formation of two team, Yin and Yang. Maybe you can wait 15 second to create the team when all people is entered, or simply put first and second rank in two different team (if best ranked are 4k and 2k, put in two different part, then if enter an inferior ranked you can sort team, but if enter some better than 2k like 5k, put in same team of 2k. Then first two are 5k and 4k, end if enters someone better than 4k put in 4k group.
    This is an example, you can use some similar to create more equal team, is really not fun playing if yang outscored yin doubling yin points.
    Personally i like also some other event that gives different price for different vip group (some like SVIP - VIP 7-10 - VIP 0-6), and gives some more to active player.

6. player [15522611]

player [15522611] New Member

i would like to be a bound balen tab added to the shop so it gives non vip players a chance to buy certain items even if the cost is 4 times the amount would make the game more fair for players who dont want to or cant spend cash on the game and it will shop that the developers care more about the players then the most they get from cash players

also i am a cash player and i dont like seeing people just sit there and not have a chance to improve themselves in-game

7. MuffinProof

MuffinProof Registered Users

I want to suggest a change in how looting in Wild Loot works. Instead of someone taking every single chest anyone has when being defeated an attack should net a single chest at most. Perhaps highest rarity and descending? Currently whatever anyone that's not at the top manages to acquire gets swooped in one go. This ends the event with, for example today, the top player leaving with 49 chests, which is rather imbalanced.
    Restricting it to one chest looted per attack would spread the final results a bit more, as there's not enough time for someone to loot the entire realm.

8. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

Hi MuffinProof,

Thank you for your suggestion, I will forward this suggestion to our 101XP team.

Thanks for using forum and as always Happy Gaming.

9. player [16529106]

player [16529106] New Member

I agree with this, 10 reward balens random kinda sad, would be nice there would be more ways to earn them. I don't talk about snipe or other events where need recharge balens to get reward ones.

player [17506422] likes this.
  10. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

Hi player [16529106]

We player Mods are constantly in communication with the 101XP team bringing them suggestions from you the players in hopes that we can turn Dragon Blood into an even better game. The team is currently working on a few things to increase the amount of events our Free players can participate in so that they can enjoy more aspects of Dragon Blood. This will take time but as soon as it is available we will make the announcements. For now continue to send in your suggestions, and we will forward them to our 101XP team.

Thanks for using forum and as always Happy Gaming.

11. Kenda

Kenda New Member

i rlly think we dont need to see all and every single fight of the 365 monsters in challenge zone... allso no need to be that many makes the event boring, and to long .... even with the afk takes hrs to get it done

12. Kenda

Kenda New Member

allso think there should be more ways to earn balens in the game.....maybe as rewards for a certein number of check ins

13. Kenda

Kenda New Member

allso would love to be able to set a name in here even thought i conect from FB being the player 17506422 its not nice..... should have an option so i can set what ever name i want in here with out getting in the other plataform... same with the pic.... would love to be able to change it ty

14. player15949862

player15949862 New Member

Dou you doing on november black friday ?

15. player17646917

player17646917 New Member

Add the ability to set a local time zone, so that when you look at the times you don't then have to look at the ingame clock and work out when it's going to be local time.

16. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

Thank you all for the suggestions, sorry for the late reply. Please don't worry all your suggestions are being recorded and sent to our 101XP team.

17. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

Hi player15949862,

All special events and announcements can be found in our Forum under News. I don't know if they are planning a sale for November Black Friday but if they are, it will always be announced there.

Home»Forums»Dragon Blood: News

18. Nika Bondno

Nika Bondno New Member

they should add holy enchant stones to the tour shop make the medals we earn in wild loot go to help all player including free players since they seldom make those availible outside of paying

19. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Thank you Nika! Your suggestion is noted and added!

20. Ade

Ade Member

I would suggest that S-time chaos event and guild battle should be divided for 2 times per day so it will be possible to attend during weekdays for EU players as well.

Other suggestion modify guild battle it is horrible, there is no way to defend it at all it would be nice if the guardian would get some hp dmg from the defending guild members. I mean it should be a boss like the same amount of hp than the defender guild members have together and upgraded defence as well . On my server we already unlocked the maximum buff as many other guilds. It takes like maximum 1 minute the whole event.

Guild battle againt choosen guilds which are offline events no need to attend just register and the numbers will decide like in other games the members are listed for both side and the battle begins from the lowest br one till the highest, if any guild loses all members the other one will get some gold reward or something else .