Suggestions from players

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Jenova, Apr 22, 2016.

1. player [9839605]

player [9839605] New Member

Can I suggest to give non-vip players all the vip players can have at a lower level for example wings, pets, fashions. at least an experience to get them all for every level they make

2. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

What exacly is your suggestion sir? Can you please be more specific?
    Thank you!

3. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

Team Tower suggestion. A timer where if you or your team is sitting in TT for more than say 5 mins it auto kicks you out. That way players can't abandon other players in the middle of TT when they are afk.

4. MrsMiller

MrsMiller Member

Die, Ladies, Minutes. It's really ridiculous sometimes. Haha. Ridiculous is censored too.

5. MrsMiller

MrsMiller Member

IN-GAME MAIL, please. Most games have provided the ability to send messages to players who are offline, which they receive in their inboxes when next they login to the game.

Killer Queen likes this.
  6. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

This has been suggested. Thank you.

7. FuryCharger

FuryCharger New Member

make the game more incentrated on dragons, like the name is: "dragon blood", but the only stuff i see is:
    • dragon lorth, something you must have a huge BR to do
    • dragons, which give bonuses just in many game modes
    • dragons as bosses in TT
    • the "dragons" in invaders and in various game modes
    • the dragon orb event, which has nothing to do with dragons
    • oh, and the dragon stele, which name is just symbolic lol
    it'd be awesome to see more features REALLY incentrated on dragons, features which make dragons an important part of the game, as it should be

8. FuryCharger

FuryCharger New Member

what he means is to let the vip players give to non-vip players all the stuff in the shop which can be bought with balens, and which may be quite hard for non-spenders or very-few-spenders to get. so not just fashion items but everything in the shop

9. ~ Missinde ~

~ Missinde ~ New Member

Hello, I would like to suggest that players get more than 20 chances to help with alchemy since each player has the opportunity to do alchemy several times. It's too easy to blow through 20 uses on just a few people.

10. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

Players can help with as many Alchemy as they choose, they do not get gold after the first 20. If you click an alchemy 2x after your 20 help attempts are used you will see that this is the case.

Missinde likes this.
  11. ~ Missinde ~

~ Missinde ~ New Member

I know this has already been suggested but we need an option to change factions (from Alliance to Horde or vice versa). Maybe a card in the shop that you could buy with balens would be nice! I started playing on July 30th with no knowledge of how to play this game. I've been learning as I go. I am in a situation where I want to change guilds only to find out the guild I want to join is Horde while I am somehow in Alliance. So much happens so fast when you first start playing that I have no clue at what point I had to choose between the two. I would love to see an opportunity to be able to change.We can change our names and our gender,, being able to change sides would be very helpful especially since I've already spent well over $100 on this game.

Thank you,
    Missinde

12. crazyman

crazyman Registered Users

Hi Missindel.That suggestion had been put in.We had a few players asking the same thing.

13. Rain

Rain New Member

I have discussed this with Mommysrule already, and I know other servers have issues also... But please can developers consider using a different formula to decide Battleground teams. This is an example of a typical day in our server, and its a horrible feeling that we can only hit quite lower levels, that the biggest hitters online are on the same side, and that the other team never has anyone capable of killing even the very first PVE boss.
    P.S. I didnt actually attack a single person during this BG, my 100 kill streak was from lower levels not having anyone else to hit!!!!
    [​IMG]

14. MuffinProof

MuffinProof Registered Users

I'd like to request the devs test the game and its features on various popular web browsers. More particularly I have a problem with Wild Loot on Opera browser. When I attempt to enter the game freezes. I cannot refresh the page, and have to close and reopen the tab.
    I've heard some people mention a similar issue on Internet Explorer, but not all the time And at least one person has encountered this on Chrome.

15. Geela Hail

Geela Hail Member

I'd like to request timestamps on chat. We have them on guild chat, but it would be really useful to have them on general / party / world chat.

Also, to be able to do events a second time for no rewards when we're bored.

And the Battleground sides should be recalculated as players join, or at least according to the players online. Calculating the sides every day is very bad when most people miss a day or the next or the next.
    Also on Battleground, it should be easy to change the text to "{player} has killed ## people, someone try and stop them" <-- instead of him, when female players are often in the top 10 of the server. Them is neutral.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
  16. MuffinProof

MuffinProof Registered Users

I'd like to request that the Battleground raid bosses on S3: Marauder be reverted back to level 4. This change is one of those features that should be calculated based on server average BR, not the level of top players.
    The 7th in top BR rankings, with 1.9m BR, has difficulties doing anything after 3rd boss, and the server majority is under the level 120.
    At 1.2M BR I am unable to defeat the second boss. Even the last 2 at level 4 are out of my reach.
    I understand that the original idea was to promote progress, but by making event rewards unobtainable this system is not only hindering advancement, but almost grinding it to a halt.

17. Rune

Rune New Member

I would like to see some new female hair styles please. That we can get. Thank you.

18. Rune

Rune New Member

We would like to see a couples mount, That both can ride together on. Also couple events. Like cross server.

19. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

I just checked and Mod Ebby has forwarded all of these suggestions to devs. Just wanted to let you know they are submitted! Thanks!

20. Geela Hail

Geela Hail Member

It would be useful to auto-path to specific players, if someone wants to show off a new mount or fashion we have to go on world chat and tell each other where we are.