Suggestions from players

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Jenova, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

Hmm I wonder who gets vacuumed a lot into TT's on S13 :p
    Really game is dying and people are quitting, it's just the way it goes and I predict that this Forum will dry out within the month.
    I'm on auto 23.30h a day now because the boredom is just overwhelming. Running TT Chapter 2 for such a long time and for what? Nothing useful we get from it and basically just need to get to the next tower which will take even longer because less players will be online and by the time we get to the next getting a 3-man party will be near to impossible.
    I have a suggestion for this game: Start a new.
    This game is a massive grindfest and only gets worse higher lvl you get. With the current amount of players on most of the older servers we can barely make 1 decent server in the end.
    The F2P aspect in this game is lost completely and an event that asks for 30k Balens just to get 1 item that's not worth 30 balens is just a ridiculous cashgrab. As is the new Zodiac thing. Just cashgrabbing galore. I'm looking forward to the tree on the 22nd, if it requires balens I'm done in this game and that's not because I can't afford it, but just because it completely cripples F2P players.
    That's an SVIP player talking and I can take a lot, but this game is dead and no fixes are comming like always, so really have fun while it lasts because in the next month over half of the players will have quit if nothing changes.

2. player [12563792]

player [12563792] New Member

I would like to see the Statues, and the Guardian, in Guild battle have their HP increased. Right now on Server 5, we are dropping them in about 30 seconds, once we get through the defending guild. In the early weeks of the server, the Guild battle was a lot more enjoyable as it lasted longer. Generally speaking now it only last a couple of minutes, unless some of the high BR players don't show up. When it takes a minute to revive if not using balens, the battle should not be over before you can revive for the first time.

Killer Queen likes this.
  3. player [12234326]

player [12234326] Member

This game is not F2P its F2E - "free to enter" ... becose nearly all time you will only watch how others gain new stuff and you can do nothing...

4. Lucy Anne

Lucy Anne Member

We actually do that most of the time anyway unfortunately it does not really help with those players who can not understand our language or who do not use chat or simply do not care, I don't mind helping people being 1 of the top players on S4 it is just frustrating when you have had to waste an hour on 1 tower run that fails when you could have helped 2 groups through tower.
    Thank you for passing on the suggestion.

We could use some incentives for the free players though not just on the egg crack event but in the general game too, some way for them to earn VIP or some premium items would be good as today I had a whole 5 in BG and yesterday it was 4, we are down to about 20-30 active players and a few semi actives.
    We need something to draw players in and get them to stay because at the moment most are going to other games where the difference between paying and non paying is not so great.
    S4 is dying and I don't want to be 1 of the last few left on the server. Please try and help us save our server.

5. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

We will send your suggestion to the devs! ;)

6. Lucy Anne

Lucy Anne Member

Another suggestion would be to look at the actual prices of the premium items vs the rewards, a vast majority of the events the devs claim are for our benefit cost an exorbitant amount of balens to play.
    To put this into context for the devs this 'Vitality booster' event requires:-
    5000 balens for 1 quest,
    200 Balens for Dragon Space,
    200 Balens to upgrade Goddess,
    400 Blanes for Wheel of rune,
    2000 for Advanced Astro,
    2000 Balens for Wishing Well,
    1000 Balens for Wheel of Fortune,
    5000 Balens for Divine Alter,

And thats not even all the event with just those it totals at 10800 balens discounting the spend 500 balens part of the quest.
    When you consider the actual rewards this gives it is absolutely not worth the expense required, I mean spending out 10k balens for a reward that you could buy directly for cheaper is a little insulting.
    That is roughly $100 or £70 GBP to put this into context you could buy 2 brand new PS4 games for the same price and this is 1 of the cheaper events.

There was recently an event for ore that would have cost 30000 Balens for just 1 of the choices which is the equivalent to a brand new PS4, this is leading to a lot of discontent among the player base.
    Were not asking for thing to be made stupidly cheap but I think the prices and costs of these events do need looking in to.

7. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

Thx for your suggestion, I kinda was thinking the same thing, some of the events are a bit too expensive! :D
    They do have great rewards but just a bit cheaper will be nicer!
    Acordingly I will send it to the devs!

Lucy Anne likes this.
  8. Lucy Anne

Lucy Anne Member

Some of the events do have some great rewards I thoroughly enjoyed Zodiac Smash and would happily recharge for that event but when you compare it to say the current Vitality Event the rewards from this current event pale in comparison.
    I am actually wondering if the cost of some of the events have not translated well from currency to currency maybe? If you actually calculate the cost of this current event to the price of buying the rewards you get via other methods its actually cheaper to ignore the event and put your balens into buying something like the war circle or just buying the rewards outright, I know all new events have teething problems but lets hope they take the feedback on boards and make a few small changes to them as they have been provided instead of fixes :)

9. Lucy Anne

Lucy Anne Member

The cost of upgrading hero's is becoming prohibitively expensive, Nostrium costs 300 lvl 5 materials but the drop rate stays the same across the entire game for minerals regardless of level which is really slowing down growth, ir would be nice if .you could suggest they up the drop rates a little as you go up in levels to take some of the sting out of leveling up hero's, waiting 1-2 weeks to get 50 Nostrium seems a little too slow an is very frustrating.

10. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

I will send your suggestion to the devs!

P.S. I don't think they will raise the drop, considering you stop at level 179....

11. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

A few suggestions, 1. An auction house for balen where a player may purchase balen from another player in exchange for gold, 2. an in guild trade system so higher level guild mates may help lower levels. 3. you have the gender change available in the cash shop, how about a faction change as well? (with so little information available when you need to select a faction some players regret their decision, also this would allow 101xp to offer incentives for servers with too many players on one side to get them to buy a faction change and switch sides.) These are just a few of many ideas I've had. I hope they help.

12. Ronny

Ronny New Member

1. Server Tabs like : European & US & Asia, so that events will be available for other countries as well.. instead of waiting till like 3:00AM my time.
    it will also be nice for foreign players like me to play during my time, which will increase the player base overall.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  13. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

I have a suggestion to the techs as an incentive to encourage you to fix the lvl 119 issue as quickly as possible and hopefully slightly appease the players who are losing all of their stamina that you can't save while sitting there waiting to level.

Give EVERY lvl 119 player 100 RECHARGE not reward balen every day from the day they hit 119 till you guys get it fixed.

just a thought.

14. Nexx Angelis

Nexx Angelis New Member

Or you can do like me and stack astro tokens, wishing tokens, etc. until the day of the event.
    This is an event we will have monthly, it seems.

15. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

One more suggestion, make it possible to gift vip. This would allow players like me who would gladly spend 5 or 10 a month helping someone to do so.

16. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

It”s not a bug player, the levels are not introduced (not sure of the reason) but, nobody can give compensations unless there is a bug(even then the chance is 1%), sory to dissappoint you, the next levels will be added soon! Have a great game!

17. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

they CAN give what ever they want, but the players are going to leave, some may even reverse their charges as they are not receiving what they were promised. I've seen it happen, my suggestion is simply a way to appease the players who are sitting there waiting throwing away all that stamina because they have no way to use it and nothing they can exchange it for. Please pass it along.

18. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Raeven, yes, they can. I think they won't until they get it fixed, so they can say here is compensation, now it works. Giving compensation before its fixed is dangerous. My emergency request for immediate repair of max level of 119 did get them in an administrative meeting on Friday. No they don't work officially on weekends. So I hope to see some new info on Monday and urgent repair of this oversight! But realize, even repair has to be applied and tested first. So it won't happen instantly. I am fighting for you though!!!!

19. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

lol I know it takes time, I'm not complaining hun just trying to help them with customer retention, it's up to them to accept or not. Any news on that Wheel of Rune question I had?

20. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

Another suggestion if I may. When you divorce and re-marry, you should be able to change the engraving on your ring. Sometimes the engraving you put on it first is not what you want to say to your new spouse. Thank you.

Killer Queen likes this.