Suggestions from players

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Jenova, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Ardaviraph

Ardaviraph Administrator Community Manager

Thank you for your suggestions. We will pass those ideas to the developers!

2. MuffinProof

MuffinProof Registered Users

Why is the only option to breed/cultivate your pets with balens? Not bound balens, not any items,ONLY recharge balens. Absolutely everything should be achievable for all players, including free ones. It might take longer and more dedication, but NOTHING should be limited like that.

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  3. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

Totally agree, and the wings, the non vip players don-t have a chance, how is this game only pay to win? without this things we vip players get, the non vip players will be behind with over 200k power.... That's not fair at all....

4. Biggest Black Joker

Biggest Black Joker The Biggest Black Joker Moderator

Hello!
    Pets — functional, which significantly increase Battle Power, because it available only with balens. We will send your suggestion to developers. Possible, it will release in future.

5. Biggest Black Joker

Hello!
    Please note that balens selling for effective character upgrade. Players, which can afford to donate money — buying balens, and players which can't - accordingly, no. If you like the project, it does not prevent to enjoy game. The future updates will add new functionals for character upgrades (not always with balens).

6. Lucy Anne

Lucy Anne Member

I have to agree with the same sex marriage idea as it can sometimes be difficult to find unattached males especially as many people choose an aesthetic female avatar and lets be honest this isn't the 1920's any more.

Killer Queen likes this.
  7. Biggest Black Joker

Please tell me, what do you suggest?

8. MuffinProof

MuffinProof Registered Users

We both already stated clearly what we suggest. Enable marriage between characters of the same gender.

9. Biggest Black Joker

Sorry, but your suggestion can't be sent to developers. Laws of Russian Federation, that our company perform, prohibits this actions. We advise you to more thoroughly look partner.

10. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

Hi! A guy said this idea, so is not originated from me: Could a trade sistem be implemented for dragon parts?

So we can trade to low players the dragon parts that we are left with and don't need.

11. Bell

Bell Member

more rewards please, i admit it all rewards are not worth it , for example in quiz it only gives 30stuffs and 500k of gold so little for upgrading heroes and equipments, alchemist , does 10k worth of helping x 20 200k only in the day it also does not help too much. thanks

12. Bell

Bell Member

BattleGround cant enter :3 its another bug

13. DDD92

DDD92 New Member

a way to gain non recharged balens for cosmetics ....... i am not asking for freebies but a non-vip should need atleast to do something hard and everyday( i ment work for it with how active you are) to earn them :3 . It could help a server population :D.If no then i guess you guys can set team tower to x-server becouse there wont be players to do it with XD.Just saying as a vip,i dont wana donate money to server who is empty ....

14. player [12760292]

player [12760292] New Member

maybe add exchange for ancient shards for example lv1 shards for lv2 shards

Killer Queen and Geela Hail like this.
  15. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

Mybe you can send me a copy of this Dragon Blood game, I will try look into it and maybe eventually fix it....., if we wait for the 'devs' to fix this after they fixed all the games before this one that have issues and bugs, we will become ghosts in waiting for fixes.

16. okxxer01

okxxer01 New Member

how about the free player? Can u give free balen to them couse they don't have money to spend to buy an item in this game..... like in the leage of angles they give free diamond so other player can get VIP to...

DDD92 likes this.
  17. DDD92

DDD92 New Member

i totaly agree with this there should be way to get them for a free player . Or else its like hasnt passed week yet and in new server is almost dead becouse for a free player its nothing to do there ..... i am vip 6 my self well 100 dmts short but i dont want ti even recharge anymore becouse in 4 days server from a lot of people went like 4-6 people in quiz event or raiders ... maybe think about free players too so game can be healty? Whats a point for donations if you play on empty server ...... please consider this .

18. Bell

Bell Member

Go to Server 4 :D active players also helpful :D XD

19. Lucy Anne

Lucy Anne Member

Auto accepts to Team Tower, would it be possible to have this function changed or modified ever so slightly to only accept invites from either people on your friends list or guild?
    The only reason I ask is because we have to keep avoiding people who spam invites all day every day without asking or talking to us, they often are very low BR's who try to pull us through chapter 3's which takes an eternity and often fails.
    Plus I have lost attempts from auto accepting to a prologue or chapter 1 when I am desperate for the bloods from chapter 3.

20. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

I have added this suggestion to our report. In the meantime I suggest speaking to players that are low BR and explaining that Chapter 3 of Team Towers requires they have at least 2 high BR players helping them through it. Also always ensure you have the "no reward mode" box ticked if you plan on leaving Team Tower auto accept mode on. I usually leave my auto accept on overnight I rarely ever get pulled into a Team Tower a player is unable to finish. The low BR players on Server 13 usually get helped so they do not need to spam World Chat. Hope this helps.

[​IMG]