Suggestions from players

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Jenova, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Lav[12936431]

Lav[12936431] Active Member

This is being looked into and we hope there is a resolution soon. Thank you for your suggestion.

2. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Still waiting for a link to see discussion about extra csa timing

3. AquaRiuS

AquaRiuS New Member

Hello,please for those living in Central Europe,see "cross server Arena" for the evening for our region(including offset of +7 hours,we c 3:00 am,not very convenient),please add time Cross cerver your time from 12:00 pm" (and we have 20:00 pm).Thank you, we look forward to reviewing question and a positive response from you.

4. SirKilll

SirKilll Member

I would like to suggest at least 1 more time slot for the alpaca quest. 13:00-13:30 is the middle of the work day for many in our server main time zone. This means I may see it once a week.

5. Bytorius

Bytorius New Member

How about a new panel off the Hero panel that shows exactly how much PATK, MATK, BLOCK, BREAKBLOCK, etc each hero has. It would make it much easier to determine where your heros need improvment, and which type of build you are going for.

6. AlJr

AlJr New Member

I've got 2 suggestions for game improvements

1. Inter guild trading system - there are alot of items that 1 person may have in excess, it would be nice to be able to trade with your guildmates for items that you need.
    2. If possible to have a status so players can see if they are AFK or on AUTO and available to to help.

Celeste likes this.
  7. Edward Monkes

Edward Monkes Administrator Community Manager

That is a good suggestion, thank you!

8. Hadley

Hadley New Member

Hi I have some suggestions.. trading system is one of them its been already said.. two more here ;)
    1. Strike in Team Tower(TT and any and all team events) should be according to position not according to the star lvl of the players
    2. It would be better if there is an exchange shop for lower lvl thing to higher ones..
    eg., like now we can exchange lower level minerals with higher ones.. if it is possible add the same to shards and dragon blood and things like that..

9. ♠ ACE ♠

♠ ACE ♠ Active Member Moderator

Hello Hadley, Thank you for your suggestions.I will pass the to the list to be looked !

10. Hadley

Hadley New Member

Have One more Suggestion.. right now if the player is in Guild Dungeon they cant be pulled into to TT even if they are on auto accept for both GD and TT.. It should be fixed.. if they are not in a team in GD they should be able to get in TT with an invite.. !!!

11. player25105307

player25105307 New Member

One thing that I have noticed is the very unbalanced situation between balens buying players and non-balens buying players. This unbalancedness largely stems from the VIP status. Being able to purchase balens to be able to get better items in the game is great, however a lot of the non-balens buying players are left in the cold so to speak. A lot of those players do put a lot of time into playing the game, and I think that they definitely deserve some kind of VIP status to where they would receive certain perks as well for all the time they have spent in the game playing. If the the time that they spend playing the game could somehow be translated into a VIP status for them I think it would help to even out things in the game a bit more. At least if the non-balens buying players could at least get perks such as cancelling CD's on things like Enchantment, Arena, Dungeons; giving them the ability to blitz TT, Crypt and other dungeons and events that can be blitzed without having to pay any balens to blitz them; giving them an increase in how many daily alchemy's they get; how many extra cells in their bags they get; perks such as these would be of great help to the non-balens buying players and it would definitely help toward keeping them playing the game longer there buy having fewer people leaving the games and depopulating the servers. Even giving the non-balens buying players a few perks such as equipment, gems or runes through a non-purchase VIP status would help balance things out.

Buying balens is easy, putting the time into playing the game and developing your character is not so easy and should be given some kind of reward for all the time spent by players. It would definitely help keep them interested in playing the game longer and perhaps eventually becoming balens buying players.

12. coral

coral Member

Hi, my suggestion is:

It would be really nice, if you would allow to everyone (non-vips and lower lvl-vips) to claim the VIP bonus packs (hot events tab).
    That would be a nice "boost" for smaller players, and help them to develop a little easier.

Maybe add a level requirement to claim packs. For example lvl120 can claim 1st row, lvl 140 to 2nd row, and lvl160 to 3rd.

13. Sfangypoo

Sfangypoo New Member

-War of Glory team assignments are extremely broken. I recently joined one and all of us were on one team with no one on the opposing team.
    -Would be nice if Ancient Tree had two times like all the other events.

14. Edward Monkes

Edward Monkes Administrator Community Manager

We already mentioned that we are discussing a possibility of an NPC controlled opposite teams. However, that would take a certain amount of time to implement if there will be a proper solution.
    Sadly, the Ancient Tree event cannot be repeated twice a day due to several limitations. Though the time that it is held at the moment is at the very least most appropriately fitting for several time zones.

15. Bytorius

Bytorius New Member

How about selling balen voucher codes from the 101XP website so that people who don't play games can give balens via a voucher code to friends who do play? I'd love to get balen vouchers i can use in Dragon Blood!

16. SpiritWalker

SpiritWalker New Member

Can we have an in game language translation option for game chat. It would make it easier to communicate with guild mates and other players who do not speak the same language

17. kasnedoh [23857754]

kasnedoh [23857754] New Member

Hi,
    I would like to suggest a server merge for Server 103 Paladin. There are more and more ppl quitting on this server (i think last week 3 ppl of the top 10 quit). Nowadays me and a guildmate have to do TT runs with all Players because without us they can barely manage to finish TT (most of them cant even finish it).
    And worst of all is WoG, mostly ends up being 1 vs 1, on "good" days its 5 vs 2 or something like that. There havent been new players joining for weeks (obviously when theres a new server opened like every week).
    I think there are like a maximum of 60 Players "active" (active in this case means play the game, but not every day) from all kinds of time zones, which takes a lot of fun out of the game. If it continues like this, my guess is that the server will be dead in like 3 to 4 weeks maximum.

The player number is just a guess based on the fact that there are basically only 2 guilds, 1 for each faction, and both have like 30 to 40 members. Mine has 40, of which maybe 30 are "active". And since the Horde guild seems to be on its last breath it may even be less than 60 active players. (In most daily events the members of my guild make up like 80 to 90% of the participants, sometimes even 100%)

I would really appreciate it, if you could suggest a merge for Server 103 Paladin or tell me if its already planned and maybe the date for that, maybe i can stop more players from quitting with that info.

Thank in advance.

Sriracha likes this.
  18. ♠ ACE ♠

♠ ACE ♠ Active Member Moderator

Hello!
    I will pass the reguest about merges and i hope very soon we have news about new merges coming to game.

19. Auron

Auron New Member

would like to see a refresh button in arena, not fun getting killed over and over by someone 50 levels higher than you.

20. Lav[12936431]

Lav[12936431] Active Member

Thank you all for these suggestions. We appreciate the time and effort spent by all of our players. We especially appreciate that you took the time to let us know things that you feel would make the game better.