Suggestions from players

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Jenova, Apr 22, 2016.

1. player [20748078]

player [20748078] New Member

game needs more ways to get gold the current ways give far to little for the ammount of uses it has ingame it takes like 3 days of gold farming to get a single upgrade and even the gold you get inside the bundles you buy for balen is laughable there should also be some content not bound by attempts/reset but cannont click a button to skip/complete it

2. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I use to play another game versions and missing AFK button in team tower.

Can we suggest to add this button? Because sometimes happens that in the middle of the tower person who is leading has something to do and two people on AFK mode... Happens so many time and I think now it is the time to consider about this...
    Another suggestion: If a person pulled to the team tower and he not set AFK mode but on auto team tower, he or she get disconnected after first few rounds all team losing team tower... If there is a possibility, please set auto AFK mode in team tower by default.

Sriracha likes this.
  3. Attig

Attig Active Member Moderator

Student
    Hey Kaunas!
    Thank you for your suggestion! It's been submitted :)

Kaunas likes this.
  4. AkiraStar

AkiraStar New Member

With all the nice outfits and wings that have come out lately in different events, I would be interested in buying fashion packs for any of the previous sets. Sometimes, it's very difficult to get the outfits, wings and mounts at the same time and offering different packs in a limited sale would be helpful to a lot of us that spend moderately.

Sriracha likes this.
  5. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Well-Known Member Moderator

I agree the shop needs to be updated. Maybe change out the Christmas gear for the summer?

6. Attig

Student
    Hi, Player! :)
    Thank you for your suggestion, I have submitted it! :)

7. vulcano

vulcano New Member

http://prntscr.com/evm5lt it will be nice if we had a darker back ground for chat, i bin a little older then most off the players, my view is not so very well anymore, older people will be very happy ;)

8. Attig

Student
    Hey, Vulcano!
    I have submitted your suggestion, and can see its been suggested by others too :)
    Lets hope it pulls through!

9. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

Being able to either merge old heroes into new heroes with at least 75% of the gold/XP used being transferred to the new Hero would be great, or being able to recycle the old hero for gold/XP would be great. Either way, it should be at least 75% gotten back.

So for example, I have a level 70 Bloody Fencer, I want to merge it into a level 1 Crypt King. Since the amount of gold needed to get the Bloody Fencer to level 70 is known, 75% of that gold/xp is used to level up the Crypt King.

10. Nivster

Nivster Member

hi king arthyr ill forward your suggestion.Thank you

11. Farrah Ivens

Farrah Ivens New Member

recommend cut off time for starting wild loot...people that don't help kill the boss and create chests should not be able to come in and collect all the chests everyone else worked so hard for...

I also see many suggestions in here for wild loot dating back to 2016...how long does it take to get some changes made. There is certainly enough money moving in this game for some of these suggestions to come to fruition

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    Sriracha likes this.
  12. Farrah Ivens

Farrah Ivens New Member

completely agree with cut off time for joining wild loot

Maludje and player [18185621] like this.
  13. NANAEL

NANAEL New Member

I played lk for 1 here and alf...... there are some chances to have here auto play in tt like in lk? this give to us a way for help more peolple without waste our time, and why here there are not alpaca and divine world?

14. Maludje

Maludje New Member

Maybe you can adjust sttings to a higher resolution, but everything will be smaller then.

15. Boo[21262970]

Boo[21262970] New Member

I would suggest that they add some type of translator into chat so all players can communicate with each other. You would have people playing longer each day and wanting to come back.

16. Jin Se Yeon

Jin Se Yeon Active Member

Suggestion - I hope we can easily hunt the Dragon blood so that we can also easily to upgrade our equipment Thankyou.

17. Lav[12936431]

Lav[12936431] Active Member

a good way to get the blood you need is to do the corresponding team towers also joining in battle ground allows for the blood to be given.

Jin Se Yeon likes this.
  18. Kaleena

Kaleena New Member

Except most players in the Americas are at work during the later invaders and quiz as that is between 8am and 5pm eastern time, so unless they have 2 times, there will be people not being able to join CSA still. As it is, the "early" invaders and quiz for me is at 120am and 2am for me which I miss because I am sleeping to be able to go to work, and I miss the 2nd set because I am at work. The only daily event I ever get to do is wog. Maybe there should be a third time for the daily events...like every 8 hours.

19. Janice

Janice New Member

There is too much discrimination against those players not in the system time zone eg Guild Battle, CSA, Space time chaos. I appreciate members of a guild get rewards when they can't attend GB but please can CSA and Space time chaos be split into 2 different times like the other evens are to make it more fair. Thank you

20. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

we have asked for this a number of times for this to make it fair on the EU players but nothing has happened yet