Suggestion on a change to Knight Arena and/or Paladin System.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by vball23, Aug 29, 2019.

1. vball23

vball23 New Member

So, I am stuck at Grade 7 Earth Knight because I need to be top 10 in the arena. I have been playing my full allotment each day and haven't budged from 19th place in 3+ weeks.

Checking the ranking, I can't see anybody's points, so I have no idea what I need to do to move up and if it's even feasible considering that most of the players above me have been playing for a long time and I haven't. So, I am thinking that I will never pass the 9 people I need for this achievement.

My first suggestion: Show actual points that the rankings are based on.

2nd suggestion: Implement a method to "buy or skip" tasks/activation requirements for the Paladin System. Maybe only offer it to VIP members of a certain level. Maybe implement it with an increasing cost to discourage exploiting it, ie, first time costs 50 rubies, 2nd 100, 3rd 150, etc. Or double it each time, 50, 100, 200, 400, etc.

Thoughts?

Caltha likes this.
  2. SUNNY [21127923]

SUNNY [21127923] Moderator

Most hit there straight after a merge happens at reset which is how many of us got there but also if your close and you have someone you know well maybe they will strip all their gear equipments gems runes etc off for you to try then which is what we have done on occasion to help others get the title

Lady Alia likes this.
  3. vball23

vball23 New Member

Ah, I mistakenly thought rank had something to do with points, but it's just beating the person ahead of you. That knowledge helped me move up 3 place, but there's a huge BP gap between me and the next 2, so....

4. SUNNY [21127923]

SUNNY [21127923] Moderator

Your strength may help you too vBall try a few out further above you you will never know

5. vball23

vball23 New Member

I found a couple to help out by dropping the gear and such, but it didn't seem to work. They dropped all gear and support people, so it was only them and their goddess. It showed their BP go down to 1m if I inspected them, but still 3.8m in the Arena. Do they have to drop and have me wait until after Arena resets at night?

6. djack93 [26106517]

djack93 [26106517] New Member

drop gear refresh game it will update new bp in arena