Suggestion from players

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ᗩᒪᒪᎩ, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Mad Carew

Mad Carew Member

Suggestions: Wedding Guest List

This is a problem because of too many simultaneous weddings (which is a good problem to have, I suppose)

1: It would be really great if the list never re-ordered or added someone in the middle. Either end is great, but in the middle is hard to figure out if you've given gifts to all.

2: It would be really useful if the Guest list page showed if I'd given a gift (and optionally which type) to the happy couple. With 25 parties today at the same time, it was hard to assure that I'd given everyone a present. Just some sort of indicator would make it clearer.

Thank you.

2. Mia[24550857]

Mia[24550857] Active Member

Hey Mad :) Thanks for your suggestions, we've already passed them.

3. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

I don't suppose there could be a colour code or letter system to show which dungeons players are on auto for? Several times I've seen high bp players getting called selfish for "just sitting around in the lobby" when they are on auto - just not for the particular dungeon the player wants to run.
    A high bp gets spammed with invites which arrive before the lobby has even loaded for him/her.
    When I want to run a dungeon I can't see which dungeons a player is on auto for.
    If there was a visible colour code/letter system either to sort by "players available for X dungeon" or just next to the name, like the gender symbol, to show say "green green red red" meaning player is on auto for both mirror dungeons but not for the regular dungeons, it would make life easier. The system obviously registers when a player is auto and where so an indicator could be linked to that.

4. paul.shop912

paul.shop912 New Member

I would like to see a mail box system installed. Due to time zones and RL, there are many days I cannot be on at the same time as my spouse. I am not a FB person, so we have no way to communicate. If I could send her a mail msg asking what time she would be on tomorrow or the next day, I at least will have a chance to get online when she is. Cost to send a mail msg? Maybe 50 or 100 sapphires or rubies.

NOTE: because we aren't on at the same time, we can't run Venus and that is holding us back as far as intimacy.

5. RedBullRocks

RedBullRocks New Member

1) before choosing a faction a card (like name change) to check a faction out before joining (just to see how many guilds are available)

2) the ability to invite people into guild

3) If a guild is full being able to still apply (you join when there is space) - useful when guilds are full - sort of like being able to queue

4) being able to see who is in main chat (a list of names) so many times people have asked for help/simply asked things and they vanish would be nice to know they are still there

player23721510 likes this.
  6. Phabby

Phabby New Member

with the current Red Envelope feature , I am ,well not really, surprised that nothing from the last time we had this event was taken on board from the devs. The event really is for only the pay to play players in all honesty and that is ok however just participating in the daily log ins and such as is normal to feel involved, one gets useless tokens that can only be sold. Cool alittle free gold, but nothing else, The Red Envelops don't appear in your bag to sell so are useless to anyone that cannot use them.

Now my little rant is over on the disappointment in the event what I would suggest is this=
    Make it so the event tokens, Red Envelops and the Token things we can send on to other players.
    You do this for other events, Labour day, flowers and so on, and often is the case I end up with stuff I will never use.

I am sure the people that do pay to play would appreciate using what I collect, and is a way to say Thanks back to them as I benefit alittle from what they spend on the game with the bonuses that we all receive.

Cheers Phabby

Neamhain and Chipper like this.
  7. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

You can use red envelopes as a non-vip - I have seen non-vips on my server posting red envelopes so they have been spending; I have confirmed that it's possible to use the red envelopes in the promotion shop without being a vip player. As long as you put 100 rubies worth of items in your basket in the promotion shop, you can use red envelopes.

Having said that, I do agree with the idea of being able to sell them if you need the space.

8. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

It would be nice to have a bit more space in the guild to inform members.

The current space is very limited. We use it to display information about heroes and their gold cost. However, there is so much we would like to have there: some general guild policy (e.g. auto-accept, no team action during bonfire or other events), more advice on the game itself (e.g. reminders to fill artifact gaps, together with a timetable; be aware of prestige requirements for heroes, dismiss instead of quit), a reference to the guides here on the forum, and so on.

Neamhain and S31 Ginger Snap like this.
  9. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

As Ginger snap highlighted in another comment elsewhere, balance between factions is impossible for players in Alliance are more than in Horde.

What about what I suggested months ago then, to allow mixed guilds?

That could potentially sort these unworkable imbalances once and for all.
    At this point it seems the most viable solution to the biggest problem all servers face.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    S31 Ginger Snap likes this.
  10. POET

POET Active Member

Hi guys/girls . Just wondering, the daily boss. Would be great if you can have 1 of them with very low bp so that the lower bp's can also get a boss to kill with the assist. I found when i ask for clones most is low bp's with all attempts left but i can not use them as most of us cant. If there is any way you can consider at least to make 1 so they will be able to kill please

11. POET

POET Active Member

Hi guys is there any possibility to get items for gift rubies in this promotion shop please.

upload_2018-6-1_17-51-31.png

12. s67Lovely

s67Lovely Active Member

hi hun you can buy there using gift rubies

13. POET

POET Active Member

Ooops I see now but dont have enough gift rubies :( Thank you Lovely

14. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

The only thing you can't buy in there using gift rubies is the ruby pack.

15. Olathe_Rose

Olathe_Rose Member

I used to change the guild notice every few days in order to display various advice regarding the game, tips and team playing.

Neamhain likes this.
  16. POET

POET Active Member

Just so you guys have a fair idea of what it was i was talking about the daily boss.

upload_2018-6-2_17-4-49.png

upload_2018-6-2_17-5-47.png

17. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

Hadn't thought of that, good idea. I will get in touch with the others in my guild to see what they think of it.

18. POET

POET Active Member

Hi guys might you please consider letting there be another way in game to get some rage. like tasks that does not involve rubies and that is not god gear

player23721510 likes this.
  19. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Hmm... are you sure that these guys, which already obtained god sets, would be happy for your idea? :D

20. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

I have god gear and I'm fine with it as long as it's something you have to work for if you don't want to spend i.e. only available past level 150 or something. :D

Poetic_Justice and Bejszi like this.