Suggestion from players

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ᗩᒪᒪᎩ, Mar 19, 2018.

1. POET

POET Active Member

Ok I know it has being asked a zillion times but here goes again. Can you guys please bring down the dragonmons stats so that we will be able to kill it. Now we only have 1 realm and we can not get the dragonmon dead dead dead. Please bring it down so that at least we can kill it and continue further with mysterious realm

upload_2018-5-8_18-57-20.png

Neamhain likes this.
  2. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

YES PLEASE!!! No one across any server has ever managed to kill that bully.

player23721510 likes this.
  3. neophyte

neophyte New Member

[QUOTE = "Bejszi, post: 79948, membro: 33116"] Neam tbh Volevo creare un thread chiamato "wall of cry", ma ho pensato che qualcuno potesse considerarlo un reato : D[/ QUOTE]

in another game when i can play and i was moderator and GM Support,the idea of a similar wall of cry was succesfully,but he was used must for spam.Sorry if my english is not perfect.....

4. Neamhain

That is a good idea, we could just have a "wall of cry"... I am sure no one would feel offended by the label. I believe it would be much appreciated :)

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  5. sir kronos

sir kronos Member

i was at 8 before our last server merge-ive seen a merge twice so far....the last one took me from 8 and pushed me all the way back down to 50 something. with a tremendous amount of time and money i have worked my way back to 29.... I'm at 4.25m bp....the number 5 spot is occupied by 7.6m bp.... and everyone continues to grow daily including those with high bp. while the merge brought many new friends and opportunities, it put level 3 sky night out of reach.... a shame since titles all the way to level 4 radiance knight are completed and many others just 1 task away. i too would like to see the knight grading system revamped

Phabby and Neamhain like this.
  6. Mia[24550857]

Mia[24550857] Active Member

Thank you for your suggestion :) We've already reported it.

Phabby likes this.
  7. POET

POET Active Member

Hi guys can you please put forward that the black market has all level stuff in it. Like now i have to go all the way back to the first levels to get stuff i need now, will be much better if i can buy it from the black market and i think will be for most of the other players that level up fast without realy having a clue what the game is all about and still trying to find their feet

8. POET

POET Active Member

Please can you suggest to the dev's to do something about the goddess blessings upload_2018-5-13_20-19-57.png

S31 Ginger Snap and Neamhain like this.
  9. Mia[24550857]

Hey PJ :) Thanks for your post. We have already passed the suggestion

Poetic_Justice likes this.
  10. Fishlips

Fishlips New Member

I have a suggestion. In GT and DT there are System ranking and Server ranking. Why not give prizes at the "Season" end of these events for Server ranking not just the ranking points reward. Only prize handed out at the Season end is for top place and that's for System ranking. Just a thought.

Neamhain likes this.
  11. Mia[24550857]

Hey Fishlips :) We passed your suggestion.

Fishlips likes this.
  12. Chipper

Chipper Member

Oh hey, it's my buddy Fishy! Glad to see you're finally on forums!!!!

Neamhain and Fishlips like this.
  13. Fishlips

Fishlips New Member

Hey Chipper and well since I'm here might as well add another suggestion. Divination maxes at 10. Can they update that to more levels or offer Epic souls in the soul shop for 1-5K soul power. I personally am maxed on Divination and would enjoy a bit more "building" on my divination. Thanks for listening :)

Chipper likes this.
  14. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

Hello Fishlips!
    Tank you for your suggestion, we will pass it to devs :)
    Good day/night!

Fishlips likes this.
  15. Mad Carew

Mad Carew Member

First Request:
    If I turn on "Auto-Join", I mean to turn on Auto-Join forever or until I turn it off. There are no circumstances of time passing, me logging in/logging out, my browser crashing, etc. under which I want the system to automatically reset me to "Not Auto-Join". Please enhance the system so that once I set Auto-Join for any group function (Guild Beast, Guild Dungeon, Relic, anything else it should be on), it never changes until I change it.

Second Request:
    I like Auto-Event Entry for daily events, but I'd prefer to be able to specify if I want to join the early morning events or the after-dinner events. Right now I have to tediously select and unselect this preference twice a day.

Both these changes would make preferences persist the way users would like and would mean I spend more time playing the game and less time diddling with settings.

Thank you for your consideration,
    S.53 Mad Carew

Neamhain and player23721510 like this.
  16. Mia[24550857]

Hey Mad :) We passed your suggestion to Devs

Mad Carew likes this.
  17. Neamhain

Guys, just sayin'.... devs have now made two bounties only for lev 160 BUT there are few players that level around and - of course - this means that most rounds no one gets the rewards.
    Can't they just make lev 160 for those servers with more of that level?

player23721510 likes this.
  18. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

This is based on world level... and yes it was already suggested, but I don't believe in lowering this lvl cap.

19. player25384481

player25384481 New Member

are you going to bring in 8 and 9 star hero's?

Neamhain likes this.
  20. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

I believe in it! :D
    On one server only three players can get right side bounties, and on the other only one can! (On the latter, the bounties on right side are never claimed over 50% of the time because that player is not on server then.)

If the cap for right side was lowered to the same level as the world level, there would be at least another dozen on both servers could go for it. Since the cap was raised, we now have 7-15 mils competing with 3 mils for left-side bounties when before the higher bps (who are also lower level) would take the right side bounties and leave the left side for the lower bps/levels.

Edit: I agree with rewards for ranking in cs; I came top server ranking with almost twice the points of anyone else on server one season because I was playing loads of cs, and I got nothing for it. As I can't top the highest pointers and get the top all-server ranking because I actually play instead of clicking to enter and then going off to go shopping/have a coffee/shower, there isn't much incentive for me to try ranking anywhere.

Edit: Also agree with Poetic_Justice's suggestion about having lower level materials available in the shop. I once levelled too fast and lost the items I needed in black market and spent weeks re-running the previous dungeon. :(

Neamhain likes this.