Suggestion from players

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ᗩᒪᒪᎩ, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

I agree, great suggestion Hound!!!!

2. splat4ever [25189540]

splat4ever [25189540] New Member

Also more Heroes would be cool, and I dont meen 8 Stars etc., more diffrent Heroes of th Same Level so Peoples Chars can be more Diffrent. This would add totaly new Elements to the Game, to have Diffrent Chars instad of Clones !

3. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

Not sure how easy these would be to implement, but have the following suggestions:
    1) have a coloured dot by a player's name to indicate if they are afk or not (i.e. grey/black for offline, red for busy, orange for inactive X amount of time and green for active). Would make it a lot easier to see who to grab for team dungeons etc so you wouldn't keep trying to invite someone who's gone shopping and forgotten to put their toon on auto - or if you did and they didn't respond, you'd know they're afk not on auto rather than cussing them out in the world chat. :p

2) saw this on Discord: have a system announcement for quiz teleports to say who did the porting and who was ported (or rather "used random teleport" or "teleported X"). If it's to "increase competition", there should be a battle record - right now there is no battle record so it's completely anonymous.

4. Neamhain

Can we please feed the guild beast with medals instead of rubies?
    It is too pricey with dying servers and small number of active / spenders in guilds! Besides, few can afford the 110 rubies per day per 30 days, on philanthropic grounds :D

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  5. player25939487

player25939487 Member

seriously... I asked for Silver cards to be given freely to players that are over 110 level and I get striked down. Now I read here that you WANT, "(Yeah, true. Dead souls should be removed from all ranked things until they show up again. I'll pass it to devs.)".. Hang on a moment. You are all screaming that you cannot get passed high level BP players.??? So what,....... Work harder and earn your rewards.... Anyone that has no silver has to work much harder than all of you combined. This sounds like a little one sided. Just because you want to progress in the game, you complain because you are spending more to get stronger... As above it is always he same people that complain. I seriously like Hounds Idea. That is one complaint dealt with, with a good reclaim option and finish collection process dealt with. ~However to remove players or repalce them with NPC's until they come back is not fair in any practice. Those people worked hard also and deserve to reatin their position. You could same the exact same thing for Dragamon. Remove them they dont play... This is unfair practice. You have 2 choices, Pay more to win or play harder... Sorry if this offends anyone. The same could be said to non silver cards.

The main point aside for a moment. What I am seeing that truely hurts people in this game is the bonus EXP. Yes you have a choice to slow down but the rewards do not reflect enough with the bonus exp. Hence players become seriously gimped and wonder why they cant do what is needed. If someone is late to the start of the new server or that server, the bonus EXP sould be relative to the rewards aquired. To keep it more paralle. This part is seriously hampered especially when they do not really truely know what they are doing at the start.

6. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

This post you wrote to who exactly?

7. Neamhain

I think you are forgetting that they are NOT playing anymore; they have dropped the game, so clearly they do NOT care about being removed from arena until they will come back. If ever.

Wouldn't call that unfair practice at all, just removing dead toons who are simply causing unnecessary struggles to those still active.
    Besides, those who got at the top the first few months have NOT paid as much as we would have to pay to get there; now, that is unfair.
    Anyway, this thread is for suggestions not complains.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  8. POET

POET Active Member

Would like to maybe have every activity in game give exp stones. Seeing that it is so rare. And to have fairy wings in shop to buy with rubies or be gifted like all the other identity stuff OH and maybe let it be easier to get some prestige. Since the merge my progress has slow down considerable , do not get enough hits in at Kings Glory to get a decent amount of points to get it. And of course then there is the arena.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    Neamhain likes this.
  9. S.74 Geo

S.74 Geo New Member

Something that may help the lower level players is a share items feature in the guilds. Many of us obtain extra gear pieces, patterns, and stones. In other games, there is a trading house. Or at least let us gift certain items to other guildmates, besides the shop gifting, so they can use them.

alia and Morrigan like this.
  10. Chipper

Chipper Member

I agree with this statement. Up until about level 130, you do level faster than you can get your items. The bonus EXP is great, but you do need to do a 2x drop rate or something for the materials to upgrade gear/artifacts/relics. That way they truly can stand a chance of catching up to the rest of the players.

11. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

Just going to say that if you level too fast, you can't buy the mats you need from black market anymore. I'm now stuck with running an earlier dungeon multiple times a day instead of helping open the next boss of the current stage because I still have a load of artifacts to upgrade and don't have the mats although I have more than enough patterns.

Neamhain likes this.
  12. player25939487

player25939487 Member

wow 2 people truly read my post for it was truly ment for. Thank you Chipper and Player23721510...

Aside mention also. Please can you really ask and request similar type fights in Dungeons to be also applied to dragamon. It is getting boring. We all know we have dungeons for our charaters. rewards money exp soon so fourth. Would it be possible to add this feature but with pets as monsters. Lets have a dragamon dungeon so we can advance our pets. I have read once before that noone particularly likes dragamon for the state it is in. Add more spice to it please4 for the love of god. Dungeon fights would be bloody awesome.

13. Neamhain

Well maybe you make it difficult for people to spot your point, by raising far too many in a block of script :)

May I remind you that the main point you made was another, not the EXP related? You set it - the main point - aside for one moment, but I had the grace to focus on it and - yes - to express my disagreement with it. I DO read carefully people's comments before taking to reply.

Anyway. Regarding the drops, the mods have asked devs to raise them as far as we know, also for bonfire, goddess, and a number of other daily events.
    I believe the devs do not want to raise them, purpose being it takes us more time to level up. Otherwise by now they would have acted on that.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  14. player25939487

player25939487 Member

Then as most people are taught break down the structure when reading. make the points on paper, then address each one seperately. not just nit pick.

alia likes this.
  15. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

Love this suggestion! We will pass it to devs!
    Tank you!

player25939487 likes this.
  16. Neamhain

Launching in a tirade, in block script, is certainly not the equivalent of making a point. Besides, what you wrote raised more than one: people can cherry pick which one to reply to. That happens when other parts do not interest them.
    No need to suggest some of us are idiots incapable of spotting them, just for having chosen not to consider them.
    (suggestions from players is the topic of this thread, not polemics/complains/insults from players)

My suggestion is therefore: can we please have a thread for complains, to keep this one separate from them?

Note* having dead characters removed would help everyone in arena, not just the paying players.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    player25694372 likes this.
  17. Scorpy

Scorpy New Member

i have a suggestion about talent card i would love the Slaughter talent card to be more usefull in PVE like an example make the card as it is with the % dmg above 80% hp to be usefull aslong as your char that useing it even if its just workable on your main char to have the %dmg bonus when ever he/she is still on or above 80% hp but only workable in PvE and for PvP the card can be the same but only works once. that would make clearing say relic a litle bit more easier for everyone. thanks from me (MasterScorpy) S9 hope it can be a good suggestion :)

18. POET

POET Active Member

Ok I have a great idea. Can you guys get rid of the Daily quiz completely seeing that not many of us is not enjoying it anymore since the teleport is in there and instead is causing friction in the servers and is not building good team work. Rather put the Dragon City Hegemony in its time.:) Oh and you can then add the little exp and little gold we would have gotten from the quiz into the Dragon City Hegemony

19. Chipper

Chipper Member

We suggested that in the post about DCH earlier. I want this so much! They could even go so far as to keep DCH 3x a week on the days they already put it on (Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday) and let quiz run the other 4 days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday). Then the rewards can stay as they are.

Neamhain and player25694372 like this.
  20. Neamhain

I agree with both above my comment!

Mad Carew likes this.