Suggestion from players

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ᗩᒪᒪᎩ, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

On chat are different people than here? Hmm didn't noticed at all.
    This is suggestion thread. Or should be. It's not about making game instead of devs (not US, I really wonder when and IF someone will finally notice that we are players too, not devs or employees...), It' s just iniciated by our new mods as they want to help improve the game, give ppl what they deserve and make players more happy.
    But everytime when I see you, you are only whinning all the time.

Be so kind and if you don't have any suggestion (except "hire us" or "merge"), don't continue with this offtopic, otherwise I will have to close whole thread.
    Thank you.

Neamhain likes this.
  2. marufka

marufka New Member

ingame questionare - that is a great idea! many people from various countries play and their forums are not connected, that's why the same people talk here. i have to manually change the address to get here...
    and you are completly wrong Bejshi if cannot see a suggestion here. I said once that you do not read with understanding and now you prove it.
    all suggestions come from complaints. if we were happy there would be no need to change anything.

Kings Glory needs sorting. silver card is a great idea and afk possibility but there should be some limits - stop it after hitting maximum reward and let others play.
    why not give more privlleges to higher lvl players even if they not heavy payers? they earned it with their hard work. after hitting lvl 90 game gets worse - kings glory is sometimes impossible to play due to an empty server and being constantly hit by not present players.
    why not allow get afk for saphires after hitting ie. lvl 110?

why not learn from other games, not dying that quickly?
    identical game - drachenblut2 - it is dragon glory in german - everything identical except the number of servers... there are 5 servers, all fully active, silver cards make no problems as there is always someone to hit. kings glory is fun, same alchemy, cards collecting, bonfire party and other events.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    player25939487 likes this.
  3. player25939487

player25939487 Member

whining. get a grip. you need to read english first. they are suggestions. Everyone else seems to complain incompletes. Well that is the way of the Game. As is silver cards.. Personally Idc. All suggestions comes from COMPLAINTS. Get a dam grip. I am no silver card and proud of that fact. Yes VIP 1 and seriously annoying higher VIP players because they cant beat me. I dont care. I enjoy this game but when I see one sided advantages and PEOPLE quitting. then it upsets the game for everyone and make it impossible for high VIP'S to play solo. Except incases for alchamy. Yes the game is balance but also highly unfair. I play because I like to help and chat to friends. If you cannot accept regular comment then keep your nose out. THE DEVS need to engage with people. Not moderators. NO PROOF has been given by the mods to show they are very very ACTIVE to resolving issues. Comments from wanna be MODs that think there words carry alot of weight and think it will make changes are sadly mistaken. PROVE your worth rather than trying to stick it to me. To prove this games worth to the people that PAY their Green BACKS. Ask the DEVS to open a questionairre section IN GAME and people get rewards for answers questions. HOW IS THIS WHINING. YOU DONT READ. I think you need to give up being a mod. If not prove to all of us that DEVS are working with us, IE in game QUESTIONS....

alia likes this.
  4. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Okay, so should I close this and let you wait for thread or something directly from devs.
    Will both of you be happy?:)

All what mods can do is send reported bug/suggestion to devs. They can't talk with them directly, so you won't see any prove.
    Btw resolving issues? How you resolve issue as a player? I would like to learn from bests :)

Neamhain likes this.
  5. player25939487

player25939487 Member

~YES we can see the PROOF. in GAME questionnaire. This will prove the DEVS are fully active and care about players and not their bank accounts. Each play can GIVE an opinion. You can do what you like about this thread. the FACT of the matter is, it will be all about COMPLAINTS....... Being sercastic is not your strong suit buddy. try harder. As for me, I cannot careless about this game. I am all about working out the system and having fun. It sadden me to see people playing then leave because of the unfairness and their is plenty in game that proves it. Again I dont care. People is what the makes the game fun not GREEN BACKS. Well, if i were employed by the company/develpers which I do NOT think 101 is.(If I am wrong i will publicly apologise). Then you would see major changes and for the better. This is probably the 20th based game I have played in the last 10 years and this is by far the quickest to die with regards to server happiness. Yet I am still playing to see if we can help. However I am very close to just walking away on the bases of people like you that do not read. Rather they just flip out and leave sarkie comments, hoping that we will make it better just for them. Do what you want with this post. Just DEVS need to engage more with in game questions for every player. I am no beast but yes I am very strong in game in comparison along with a few other players.

6. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

Bejszi, a suggestion adding to that because i actually understand where player25939487 is coming from

there should be announcements inside the game about polls, forum events, threads like this because i know a lot of player that simply aren't forum ppl and i can't blame them, i will keep myself out of here mostly now as well because it's a waste of time

it's mostly the same ppl that post and comment here and that makes it so you see the opinion of like 20 ppl (just a random number) while there are 100+ ppl playing

we have hundreds of system messsages that almost nobody cares about - drago arena, cs rounds every 2 min, treasure hunt event, etc etc.
    but never see anything that is actually important

hope you understand what i mean

player25939487 likes this.
  7. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Yes I understand Ajani. But his text is a bit too long and shouting. :) I will send it further, but this (his) soup around was not necessary.

Btw I wasn't sarcastic. I just wanted to know how to, as some ppl doesn't know what is difference between mod and admin or dev :)

8. player25939487

player25939487 Member

well there is more to what I have said but I never get asked kindly enough. rub me up the wrong way and I will soon unleash. The point to what I have said also encompasses as to how many ACTIVE players are each server. This helps enoroumously to see traffic directions. however I guess this also not understood by yourselves. Get the dev team to start in game questions. learn from the best games out their and you will surpass them. This monitors traffic and active players along with recommendations. kill 3 birds with 1 stone. how hard is that. I might add, for the input each play must be rewarded..... give something to get back important information.

You are very right and I can agree with you. I also thank you for sharing your point along with me and you have seen some reason. Thank you for my translating and understanding. Hope to see you in game at some point. no doubt already have lol. have a good day.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2018
    Bejszi likes this.
  9. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

the issue is, devs are not reachable for players so the mods get yelled at even though you guys basically have as much power as we have
    but that is how it works on most games like this

ppl are angry for a reason, and where else they are supposed to air their anger? a lot of ppl will simply quit, i will keep watching it for a lil bit and then i'm out as well

player25939487 and Bejszi like this.
  10. player25939487

player25939487 Member

well, yes you are right on alot of fonts. problem is mods just dont listen carefully enough let alone read so cap words get used. howeve, what you have just said has even sparked the repultion in me. I have said my goodbyes to my guild friends and the world. I hope this game is still going strong in 6 months or moe. For now I have offically quit.!!!!! Enjoy fighting with MODS because they are not being listend too by the DEVS. From my seating position this game is all about green backs nothing more. I am happy not to pay too much in this game because it would have only raged me alot further. Bejszi, good bye and look forward to not speaking to me again. life is so much simpler when they quit. :) I salute you all and bid you farewell.

sorry it just occured to me. what was the topic about. ah yes, Suggestion from players. er think this one turn out to becoming Quit the game. so sorry for this. I found this funny. However, please comment freely, your opinions are valued here and the mods will endevour to aid and help where possible. please make this a better game. Enjoy your playing and fight HARD!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2018
  11. player [9409472]

player [9409472] Member

Why don't you ask your devs to be like the german dragon glory, mod? If you're a mod why don't you ask the devs to be like those german dragon glory devs? Do some mass merge, or something like that. It will help.

And no don't refuse my suggestion. I know you can do it.

12. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Why would we refuse your suggestion?
    We both know (and I think most of others too) that merge is needed.
    Some really big, to keep players in game and not move them to new servers or quit.
    I can say my own server is doing good, but when I see pics in other threads, situation is really bad.
    As simple merge can't be taken as suggestion (but some massive yes), I will send it to devs and really hope that they will take it into consideration.

13. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

Hello there!
    We are trully sorry for each of you who having problems in game.
    Our job is just to watch over and send your words to devs. We are simply some players nothing else, the moderator status doesnt mean we own this game.
    I trully understand you but I need you understand us and dont blame us for each issue you guys got.
    I opened this thread just to try get faster ideeas from you all so we can send it to devs.

PLAYER25939487 , your ideea is not bad just please give us time we are humans as devs.
    We love to help as much as we can, but the best we try to make the game playfull for everyone.
    We will send you request to devs about in game questions.
    We just send words of each player who need it, we dont make changes in game, so please be kind and be a bit more patient!
    Quiting is not the best choose, just my opinion. :)
    I wish you an great weekend and I hope you guys can see that we try , becouse we also love this game.

Bejszi and Neamhain like this.
  14. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

Suggestion: maybe we could have a complaint thread, where players can pour out what they don't like about the game. This one was doing good as suggestions and I appreciate we need also to vent out the bad of the game, to see if we can have it sorted.
    At least we could keep the two things separate, to try work on both part of the situation.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    Bejszi likes this.
  15. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Neam tbh I wanted to make thread called "wall of cry", but I thought that someone can take it as offense :D

16. Neamhain

LOL! I think it would be most appropriate!! :p

17. Chipper

Chipper Member

While I do see that mixed in with all his complaints, there was a suggestion in there (suggesting an in-game survey for ideas), seriously, there's no point in complaining that only a select few are coming up with ideas and posting them on here. Instead, you could bring it up in your guild/world chats and get people interested in the thread. If they can't open the forum (which is true, I have a couple in my guild that can't do it), then post their ideas for them. It's not hard at all to say "so-and-so had the idea of...."

On the flip side though, the in-game survey would be cool, especially if you got a few sapphires or something for participating :)

Bejszi likes this.
  18. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

It's really true, but, i hope, players remember that mods and administration are very intersted in your comfort and good game.

Ajani likes this.
  19. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

Thank you for your suggestion.)

20. Neamhain

Since devs like to retain factions, and we cannot change it.... could we have mixed guilds? I mean, there is no game (neither logical) impediment to have mixed ones, as there is no impediment for players to marry across factions. Why would we want that? Because guilds are made of individuals, and people are now forced to mix in guilds with people belonging to their own faction, but might not like them.

So I thought, why not give players the opportunity to choose their friends as they choose who to marry, so to enjoy more their game experience? There can be full alliance guilds, full horde, and then mixed ones.
    It would be nice to be able to choose who we play with in a guild, rather than being forced by the faction limits.