Suggestion from players

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ᗩᒪᒪᎩ, Mar 19, 2018.

1. S.74 Geo

S.74 Geo New Member

I have a suggestion to remove any and all arena requirements in the knight quests. Not many are going to be lucky to break into the arena top 10. This is even worse after a server merge where you have more powerful players coming in. This is true when you start merging the younger servers with older ones. As it stands now many are stuck at level Grade 8 Earth Knight. Even if you clear that one, one of the requirements for Grade 2 Sky Knight is to break the arena top 5. Pretty hard to do when those in the top 10 are over 10mil BP. The rest of the quests/requirements are all doable with time but the arena ones are set up to stop players from progressing farther.

2. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Hi pgamer. This was already suggested a while ago, so at this moment we just wait.
    But thank you for your input :)

3. POET

POET Active Member

Hi guys. It would be really really nice if we can buy Patterns from the shop. For example definitively the goddess ones :D

4. ☼Twiggy☼

☼Twiggy☼ New Member

that would rock morrigan

5. POET

POET Active Member

upload_2018-8-10_20-23-15.png

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    alia, Jake Quick and Neamhain like this.
  6. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

When a Dragon King or Queen reaches lvl 10 of each rarity, it has to go through breakthrough. At this point, you can no longer see Dragon stats.. just their BP and skills. How am I supposed to make a good decision on which dragon to evolve when I can't see their different ATK values and such. Please make this available. It would be very helpful. Thank you.

CandelLife and player23721510 like this.
  7. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

I can only imagine I speak for more than just myself when I say that Cross Server Team is a royal pain in the bum. First, there is the sheer length of it and time spent... For Morse Mountain, it's not entirely hard to find a team to clear all 30 floors if your BP is sufficient. However, it still takes an incredible amount of time with very little entertainment as you slowly truck your way through 135 times of run/click/wait/repeat, and also the 30 click and moves to progress each floor. Honestly, I skip CST all together most days because I just can't muster up enough motivation to enhance my treasures a little for over an hour of work sometimes.
    Twilight City is a-whole-nother beast... I've cleared all 30 floors once. I'm capable of it, but it took me over an hour to find someone that was over 35 mil for the SECOND! slot, and someone over 40 mil for the last slot. If I decide to do my Cross Server Team runs, I'm faced with either waiting ages for extra eggs and drops that ultimately have amounted to 0 upgrades as of yet, as the treasure upgrades seem insanely over costly and many of the materials needed I've still never seen, or I can grab two strong available* players that still won't really get me anywhere useful. I've noticed 19 mil companions or higher is where you start to be able to progress a little. Players with this high of BP try to help, but they are spread way to thin and get grabbed up the consistently as they drop out of each group. There just aren't enough that high BP to go around.
    Rather than just complain, I'd like to offer suggestions:
    -Reduce CST (cross server team) runs to one run each map and double the rewards for the one run. 30 floors once is enough per map, please...
    -Lower the difficulty of Twilight City some, and simplify the upgrade materials
    -have an option to skip battle animation so we can run though the floors a little faster
    -I'm sure others can make suggestions to the other CST content. I only have available to me the first 2 maps, so I cannot comment on the Mirror stages and such.

Thank you for reading if you've taken the time to do so, and your additions would be appreciated... I'm sure I've left things out.

8. RaiseHell

RaiseHell New Member

cant there be an option to do one blitz the next cst, teams would be done faster, helpers would get others done sooner too, leaves more time for them to kill us more later...................

player23721510 likes this.
  9. vandaik27 [6670711]

vandaik27 [6670711] New Member

10. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

d_graham51 likes this.
  11. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

Yes, I've gotten quicker with clever clicking as well, but it almost makes it even more of a chore... even still it is worth the boost in speed and ty for posting for people that might not know.

What I know for sure: CST isn't fun for me. It is work. I wish we could do something to change that.

player23721510 likes this.
  12. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

I think a good way to solve these problems with servers is to use realms instead (of course this would make for a much more sophisticated program. With all the hard cash they have received should be able to spend some of that on revamping their programming. But what do I know, just an old school spaghetti programmer lol

13. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

another suggestion I wish they had auto translate to the language a person chooses at the beginning of signing on. One of the biggest problems I have seen is the language barriers, I know you can copy the word down(sometimes) use google translate bleh and get a half way understanding of what someone is trying to convey but with an auto translator (your choice to use) is not that difficult to program. I think a lot less time consuming than server changes, etc. Not to mention the many misuderstandings

14. Jake Quick

Jake Quick New Member

I have a long list of suggestions:
    I. Spelling errors. Does not affect game play, but would be nice if corrected.
    A. Evolve characters. for example Demon Lord from blue to purple "says another purple lv 140", Should be another Blue.
    B. Equip Treasures.
    1, Click the "upgrade tab " on the side - shows "forge" button on bottom. The reverse is also true.
    C. In the Guild.
    Guild Beast - Notice says "[Name] defeated the guild boss". Should say "killed guild beast".
    The Team Dungeon - Title is "Beast Challenge" - Should say "Guild Boss challenge"
    D. There are many others.

II. Suggestions about certain graphics, again do not affect game play but would be nice if they were implemented.
    A. Monster graphics on main map does not match the monsters faced in the battle field.
    B. Monster names don't even match sometimes, for example "man in black" is a goblin beast, not a humanoid.

III. In game suggestions that can foster game play.
    A. Stamina regeneration changed to 1 per 6 minutes until max reached.
    1. This would enable people to use up odd stamina pts. when they are ready. It would also benefit those that cannot be online
    for several hours to do Exp dungeons quicker before they have to log out.
    B. Daily Quiz - is boring and in many cases unfair.
    1. Same questions for all quizzes day after day.
    2. Teleport. The person that uses this does not have to pay anything except a free press of a button, this does not foster fairness.
    3. Those that are teleported are not the purchasers of Silver Privilege cards.
    4. No matter what rank a player is in, they should be awarded the same prizes as those that have the same exact number of correct answers.
    a. At this point, players with the higher level are ranked within the top 10, etc. first. Then the number of correct answers.
    b. By changing this you would give lower level players the exact same fairness as the higher level players in rewards.
    C. Giving normal blessings for parties.
    1. Why is set to be 19 sapphires? Why not change it to 5, 10, 15, or even 20?
    D. God's treasure and Dragon treasure icon.
    1. Put in a little red circle the current number of players waiting in the queue.
    E. Limit of the chests in the "Guild Treasure Hunt".
    1. Should be increased correlating with the level of the "Guild treasure exchange" level.
    2. They could be increased by +1 each new level, rotating Copper - Silver - Gold. This would make recharging more attractive.
    F. Zodiac mini game.
    1. The Minimum levels if you wanted to start at "90", each panel (each hour / a new game), should have the minimum increased by
    +10 levels. Instead you have it; 90 - 90 - 110 - 110 - 130 - 130.
    2. A game notification when it is about to start like other daily events would help players participate faster.
    G. Talent Card Realm.
    1. The time for the masters is at the reset time of the game server. Not everyone can get to them at that time.
    So the same players that get to them continue to benefit (not sure what they collect) because I never was able to get to it in
    time, even when I was online at the reset.
    2. This means we go into the game, "worship" - "instead of applaud" the master and get cards that we cannot use unless we use them
    to help the lower bp players. They sit in the bag - instead of stacking the similar ones, and cost 1 k to buy and 5 k to sell, it is actually a
    wasted part of the game if they do not reset.
    3. Some of my worship amounts are in the thousands and that is all it does, counts and counts. A reset of the benefits would be nice
    even if it was on the 1st of each month.
    H. Bounty Hunter.
    1. Another aspect of the game that is unfair to lower level players. When a player attacks a demon, within a few seconds another
    player whether intentional or accidental can beat the player and win the bounty. Not sure how to fix other than make it first attack
    first chance to win. If they are defeated then next player can make the attempt, until it is won.
    2. Dwarf treasure. All of the treasures that the bounty coins can be used for have been purchased for months now. The only one
    available is the chest of sapphires, hardly anyone is buying that. This needs to have a monthly reset with different options to
    purchase things, for example; Souls, dragon crystals of all levels, fragments of costumes, mounts, etc.

I am sure there are many other suggestions I can make, but that is the most salient things I can think of for now.

15. mikeo183

mikeo183 New Member

suggestion that when a team is dismissed from GD or relic that they are sent back to city instead of leaving them stranded. I leave my auto on to help whoever needs but find myself stranded when events are happening an stuck in GD or relic

16. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

Something should be done also to Total War and Killing field: they are SO boring most people stopped attending them, also because the same few 15 people get to the top while all others mainly keep dying.
    Not fun, not fostering community spirit in players or anything else. Players of lower levels feel simply meat to get butchered for the benefit of higher BPs. No one likes that, neither higher BPs to be honest.

ONE. OFF. TITLES. On all events please! Permanent stats once a title has been won, so nobody would complain about "losing out" a thing.

That would give players something to look forward to and paying ones will still benefit from what they purchase - an advantage on others, to be precise.

Less clicks and bosses, with LOWER BPs please!!! We cannot take no more. Between MM/TW and Mirrors one feels like giving up altogether the game... devs need to realise that clicking is not fun.

Sort that stupid bully in mysterious realm, which NO guild has ever managed to kill in a long year.

Sort also that ridiculously impossible to kill boss in relic:
    not even a team of 15/18M managed, you gotta be kidding: how many months and how much money do one need to spend so to finally manage its killing??? Money does not grow on trees and here the game is coming to the fast end of its life, for all big spenders have had enough. Also of waiting forever for new heroes/tasks for their level.

Com'on, doesn't take rocket science to see what needs doing to inject new life in this game which has become rather boring.
    Most are hanging around only because of the friends they have made. It's sad and speaks volumes of what needs done here.

So try harder mods, you are our only hope to be heard by developers before it's too late :(

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
    Jake Quick, alia and player23721510 like this.
  17. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

I speed-run cst and it still takes me over half an hour for FOUR mirror runs. To get 600 points on the regular dungeons for the ruby packs is another half-hour. That's 1 hour in every 24 I have to spend just in cst.
    The clicks I'm less fussed by (people with RSI/arthritis etc might disagree) but the amount of time spent sitting waiting for battle screens to be closeable is ridiculous. The time to run dungeons would be reduced by at least 1/5, maybe as much as 2/5 if there was an option to simply skip battle.

The dragomon boss in mysterious realm is a joke.

One-off titles I'm in favour of. I've won a few titles and no problem if others get also.

Jake Quick likes this.
  18. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

I think the devs need to be updated lol

19. player [22160921]

player [22160921] New Member

Could we set up a trading post for excess items that we cannot use? I just hit the limit for gem enhancement and have a spare. A place to sell to other players for rubies or other items would be awesome. Selling for gold is useless as i do not need it.

20. Horbekers

Horbekers New Member

I am what you would call an advocate for REAPERS KISS. She is the most wonderful toon of them all and is totally misunderstood.
    I brought she when I was only 3 star with my reward from RUBY BANK !!! Now I am 7 star and KISS still a 3 star is as strong as any 6 or 7 star I have. Which means that she has been part of my main team for along time and if I was to remove her her or one other 3 star would have no place in assist. This would be a waste of all the work I have put into her.
    All I ask is to be able to raise her to GOD status and be able to raise her STAR, DRAGON SOUL and RELIVE level higher as with GODDESS and main HERO and all the other TOONS.
    I would be very upset and SAD if I had to remove her I would miss her deeply and take a little of that JOY for the game that I feel.
    PLEASE 101XP give REAPERS KISS the chance to be the LEGEND she deserves to be !!!!
    !!!! :) :confused: :( :mad: :oops: :rolleyes: :D :cool: !!!!
    Yours lovingly
    TALIA HORBEK
    XOXOXOXOXO