Suggestion from players

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ᗩᒪᒪᎩ, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

I was just considering complaints from players, which are about that here is "too much free stuff for non-payers". :)
    We will ttry to suggest something with rage, but less powerfull. Would it be okay, what do you think?

2. djack93 [26106517]

djack93 [26106517] New Member

no bad idea some peeps spend a lot for god gear set for that reason company not going to refund rubies spent on god gear

3. POET

POET Active Member

I think any bit of rage will help seeing that that is the part we really are lagging in and like the previous player said even if we have to work for it pass level 150

player23721510 likes this.
  4. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

not sure that is possible, you either have the rage to use leap of faith or you dont...the gear stats really are not all that much better than the equivalent gear you can collect for free

5. RedBullRocks

RedBullRocks New Member

Blacklist

May I ask what is the point of blacklist when we can still see them in game? I would have thought once you add a player to it you would no longer see their chat or ANYTHING they post.. however, we still get to see them posting for help and various other things they need in the game please please PLEASE can we make blacklist mean we no longer see ANY of their game activity or in game requests?

World Chat

Is there a way to have some kind of list of chatters in world chat? It would be really useful to have some idea who is about

Active / AFK /Away colour change for players

Is there a way to show players name with a change of colour perhaps to show if they are Actively playing or running AFK or simply inactive?

Many times have seen many players in guild and people looking for help but not always able to get the help they need sometimes people can think no one is helping them (which is never a nice feeling) - however, would be great to be able to tell who is really playing or is simply inactive running afk etc

Green - shows player active in game (not on auto)
    Orange - AFK (running AFK)
    Red - Inactive in game (not active or afk)

Thank you

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  6. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

There should be a way to set cross server team dungeon auto settings from on server, like you can set auto for team dungeons on server without going into the dungeon first.
    Players on auto can get grabbed the instant they arrive in the lobby, often before their game has finished loading them in. I know my toon shows in the lobby a good few seconds before my game loads me in, so when I arrive I sometimes find I'm already in a team and headed for the dungeon by the time my screen has loaded.

Caltha likes this.
  7. Hard lover

Hard lover New Member

Will be fast,we have lot of events but all for heroes-my suggestion to put in some daily runs for ''Dragomons'' its would be nice to do something realy new.

8. Olathe_Rose

Olathe_Rose Member

Nice one. The Dragomons are nowhere to be "tested" except the Dragomon Stadium that is similar to Knight Arena, but we cannot test the strength of them in any other significant way. The only time we use them is the Brave Challenge. Therefore, as they have no obvious link to the BP (or overall strength) of our toon, we neglect them. Some sort of a more useful dungeon with guidance on the levelling up will be nice.

9. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

Hello everyone!
    Tank you all for all suggestions, they have been passed to devs now we just need to wait.
    About Dragomon, well i can tell we don't use them on Brave Challenge but Dragomon Stadium, Dragon's Trial Event and Guild Mysterious Realm.
    If there may be other event i can't remember now :)
    Good day/night!
    Enjoy gameing!

Mia[24550857] likes this.
  10. Olathe_Rose

Olathe_Rose Member

Yes, my mistake, it's Dragon Trial. But this is the only event to actively use dragomons, since Mysterious Realm is unbeatable to everyone, so that cannot be used as a reference.

11. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

I would like to see some additional stages in the Guild Demon Temple.

The current setting stops at stage 16, with Grade 6 Dragon Crystals. Well, we can use Grade 7 Dragon Crystals for the 7 Star Heroes, and one of course also introduce some other goodies. What comes to mind are 4 Star and 5 Star Hero Evolution Stones. These would fit nicely to the God development. The Rubies Evoution Stones were in the Mid Year Event, and I bet many players out there are still collecting.

One could also consider fostering stones, guild contribution, Dragomon stuff, gems, .... .

It is a bit unsatisfying to have reached the end of the Demon Temple already while sill struggling on many other things, like Guild Dungeon (at the end of floor 4), Relic (stuck on floor 4, stage 2), Twilight City (way too weak for a good score to develop the treasures), etc.

12. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

could we have an easy way to find the gears we are using equipped within the bag on the costume wings, ie pet fairy ect slots, at the moment its fiendishly difficult to tell which we are using and which we can sell

13. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

Auto dismiss for on-server team dungeons like in cst? Being stuck for 10 minutes is nowhere near as bad as possibly being stuck there for hours on end and missing half the daily events.

14. s44. Sue Pulver

s44. Sue Pulver Member

Suggestion:
    Server 44 merged a lot of server earlier, but there are basically 6 active horde players on the server. The horde part of the server is dying. Please add another server that has plenty of active horde players. Or something for server horde side to help. Thanks.

15. Olathe_Rose

Olathe_Rose Member

To remove the "quit team" button from the team leader would be nice. Only to see the "dismiss team" option. Or even to automatically dismiss the whole team if the leader leaves. There are a lot of young players on the learning curve that do not know the difference between dismiss and quit and a lot of discord within the guilds' members, and even determining experienced players to turn off auto accept for fear of not missing automatic events, especially those for which they have silver cards.

s88. Olathe Rose, with warm greetings!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    RaiseHell likes this.
  16. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

Rotate the rewards from Pet Gift etc when you buy 10 frags a day? Right now, it's guaranteed you can get Fairy Musician if you spend 8800 rubies (equating to $102). If you want Frost Maid though, you have to save up 80 plant elements for just 1 frag from the Pet Shop. If you start from 0 frags, that means you have to pay a whopping 704k rubies to guarantee getting the fairy...which equates to $140k. It has been Fairy Musician for the last couple of rounds of Pet Gift at least, and I think more than that. I'm not paying more than my yearly salary for a different fairy. :D

17. s91.Adam Kruf

Folks, speaking only for myself, I notice a certain feeling of disagreement with this game growing.

I generally like this game and in particular the player community and I would love to see some improvements. I believe it is time for some housekeeping to maintain and hopefully boost game satisfaction. That comes in two categories:
    • time needed for playing
    • in game stuff (the real game and game mechanics)

Many suggestions have been made in this thread, I have summarized a few and added some of my own:

Concerning time needed:
    • have the new "fun quests" happen directly in Tundra without sending us around. We have seen the maps a zillion times.
    • provide a Blitz function for the Guild Dungeon (drops are fixed, easier to implement than clones)
    • provide a Blitz function for all Mirror Dungeons (drops are fixed, contrary to Morse/Twilight with the Elite bosses, easier to implement than clones)
    In game stuff:
    • cycle the event rewards of Happy Egg Crushing, Furnace, etc, to allow collection of old fragments. Many players have less than 10 fragments cluttering their bag
    • teams: if the team leader quits, dismiss the team automatically
    • King's Glory: give more points when being killed to maintain motivation of lower BPs. Easier to implement then auto-out at cap, followed by auto-in for the demons.
    • modify the Mirror Dungeons to allow collection of reincarnation coins immediately, as on Morse and Twilight
    • increase the reincarnation coin amout of the Mirror Dungeons to 1800/day. This will avoid hitting the cap when doing all runs and allow faster progress. At the current pace it will take ages.
    Game mechanics:
    • simplified user interface for Dragon Trial: just click on the next target in the list/on the screen, as in Guild Dungeon, Relic, Morse, ...
    • introduce cross-server friendship and communication for a limited number of other players. This will improve communcation and allow better management of team activities, e.g. to beat Twilight. This feature should also allow to see whether a player is off or on, and if on, to allow a distinction between afk and life. Including auto-accept on/off as well would be nice, but likely cumbersome with the number of dungeons we have now.

This list is of course not complete. Many other valid points have been raised already. The basic issue I see is that the developpers continue to add new stuff and to iron out bugs, like the bosses of Zodiac. What appears to be excluded is a holistic apporach, taking in account the complete gaming experience. I believe the game would really profit from streamlining and tweaking in certain areas.

18. S8 DragonMage

S8 DragonMage Member

Nice nice suggestions Adam... hope the developers take consideration all of them

Caltha likes this.
  19. s91.Adam Kruf

Thank you for moving part of the fun quests to Tundra, a good step to speed up things.

Mia[24550857]_1 likes this.
  20. s91.Adam Kruf

Dear Developpers,

I believe it is time for some further steps concerning time needed for play, amount of clicks and player motivatation.

My Server - now s62(65, 91, 99), after some mergers - shows sign of reduced activity. This morning's glory saw a somewhat reduced participation, cf. screenshot below. I also note a dwindling number of participants in Guild Battle and Bounty Hunter.

We have a number of really dedicated players, so we can continue for a while as it is. However, I have the feeling we are loosing a part of the population. These are not only free to play, but also players with VIP status. They simply cannot keep up with all the game options and fall behind. Being continuously knocked out in Glory for measly 3 points is just the crowning tip of the iceberg. The situation is not sustainable mid term and certainly not long term.

So please introduce more points for Glory if you loose and a Blitz function for the Guild Dungeon, Relic and the Mirrors. We more advanced players need these other players, and I personally would regret loosing them.

glory.jpg