Suggestion from players

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ᗩᒪᒪᎩ, Mar 19, 2018.

1. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

Post your suggestions here for a better game and we will pass it to developers.

Please NO offending, flooding or insulting!

Enjoy gameing Dragon Glory with your favorite hero's and new friends you made in game!

Good day/night everyone!

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  2. player25939487

player25939487 Member

We have been giving suggestions, especially for King Glory. This part is killing the game. No auto fight for non VIP players. Would be nice for none VIP players to eventually get auto fight. That might convinence them to stay. click click click click click click click. Omg need i say more. They have done the hard work. even if at level 110, then get free auto. would be freaking nice of you guys to pay attention to some minor details.

Tree Witch Dot and SirBuddy like this.
  3. ajaciedjari

ajaciedjari Member

start with give support and (right)info about events

player [21340089] likes this.
  4. s.46 arcanese

s.46 arcanese Active Member

we mods can't do anything since we not get info from devs or support, this is not realy a suggestion we mods can work with

5. Chipper

Chipper Member

I think that the intention for this thread was to come up with new ideas, not to create a complaint log. There are other threads for that. The idea that was discussed about Kings is a great one though and should be mentioned here. If I am remembering correctly, it was to either give points to defeated players the same as they do in guild battle, or to find a way to "cap" the silver card holders by making it so that once they got the max rewards, they stopped attacking players, and were left only to attack the bosses.

We also had the idea yesterday that maybe in CS Events (any that it would be possible to do, Killing Field is the only one that I see not really being possible for this, and that's fine because by the first few minutes, the higher bp's have moved up anyway) maybe find a way to split them up according to bp ranges so that the lower bp players can stand a chance at scoring. This ultimately would raise their points and get them the rewards they need to grow.

I was also thinking - and this one is not one I've brought up to anyone other than Arc in a conversation one day in guild chat, that there should be more costumes that are actually acquirable to non spenders (or low spenders, like myself, lol). They could have little to no boosts, that's perfectly fine, as long as they were able to be purchased with gold or sapphires. Character customization is practically non-existent as it is now, and to some people, the costumes are all we have - yet we can't manage to get them and we get stuck with fragments filling our bag slots and still running around in that green flower looking ugly dress.

And I also agree that there should be a way to finish the costume sets AFTER a holiday. Even if the fragments are just a random award added into the Goddess Blessing (you could even just make a NEW goddess blessing for level 100+ just for fragments and other small items, the big "rare" prizes being that you win a costume out right or something), at least it would be possible to obtain them eventually.

6. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

This thread hase been made only for suggestion not complains.
    I tank you for feed back and we all understend each of you.
    But please respect the topic!
    We try our best for making this game playable to all of you.

Have fun playing Dragon Glory and 101XP games!

That is some amazing suggestion!
    We will tell developers about it.
    Tank you for feedback!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2018
    s.46 arcanese and Chipper like this.
  7. Chipper

Chipper Member

Oh, another thought I had, and this isn't really a problem for me, but for many others that are in very inactive guilds, but since you changed the items (and purchase quantities) in the guild shop, could you maybe make it so that people can get more guild contribution so that they can purchase the items. Not saying we need a lot, that would destroy the point of having changed it (the idea was that you could focus your points for the day on one thing you wanted to work on and get a lot of that specific item, rather than having to spend weeks and weeks to acquire them) but enough that people in small guilds can actually buy the items and still have enough to keep their guild skills activated. In many guilds, they do not get the beast fed every day, or they do not have the numbers/activity required to actually pass bosses that need 3 people, etc. so they are stuck. Just a way to make a little extra contribution would be very beneficial.

8. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

This thread was created with intention to have all suggestions on one place-not everywhere around whole forum.
    So please, if you have some idea what could be better or new, write it here.

Also you can make your own thread for sure. But for making own thread it should be well thinked and you should be ready to discuss about some clarifications :) (That doesn't mean you won't be asked here ofc)

So please be so kind and put your whinning on some other place. There are many already.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    SirBuddy likes this.
  9. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

It's been suggested before to create tiers for the CS, I myself posted asking for this a couple of times but heard nothing about it afterward.
    No more than 1M difference between players, because neither a 5/6M can enjoy a game among 10/12/20M.
    Not sure if this can be made, hopefully yes. CS is possibly the most frustrating event for all right now.

I agree with Chipper on the guild contribution to be increased, it's too little for anyone to do more than buy the skills. And the sale of frags after events too, as I have said it's worth for devs to have sales between events instead of waiting, say, for next Xmas or Valentine. We free slots in the bags, complete the costumes/weapons/wigs and devs get money instead of waiting next year to make it.

I suggested also one-off titles, because the same bunch of people end up winning them in all CS events, from Eternal to Royal Arena to CS tournament. One-offs would give everyone a chance to get them with reward at some point of their ingame life. Now they stand none.

Do you guys have heard anything about Knight grades yet?

10. Chipper

Chipper Member

One-off titles would be great, or even limited to once a week or once a month would help tremendously. Taking the events to a tier base would help with that too, because you could acquire the needed points on your "floor" to pass people on other floors. You could actually end up with winners that are less than 1 mil bp, because then it would be about your skill and quickness and build, rather than how much you've spent in the game. And it doesn't necessarily need to be down to the mil, it could be ranges like 0-999,999k; 1m-2,999,999; 3m-5,999,999; 6m-8,999,999, 9m +and that would help because eventually you would reach the top of your group and be able to kill most everyone.

What is the question about Knight grades, I think I missed that one.

SirBuddy and Neamhain like this.
  11. SirBuddy

SirBuddy Active Member

The World Map should be expanded. Right now there are only 5 places on the map. Tree of life(lvl 1-19), Elves Valley(lvl 20-29),Morse Mountain(lvl 30-35),Twilight City(lvl 36-59),and Frost World (lvl 60+). and with new additions to the map come new Quests and with that more and higher level experience stones ect ect also this would give people more things to do. Currently once a Certain level is reached there are no more new quests the same 4 quests Daily Quest,Stamina,afk and map quest makes things a bit repetitious after awhile. Also this would make things a bit more Challenging. among other things

12. Neamhain

In Knight grades we cannot pass the requirement to get to position 5 in arena. Those before us got it much easier, because they did not have high BPs already at the top. Unless people spend much more than them, or they leave the game, we stand no chances in some servers to reach that position and unlock the grade. Stripping not an option when you have players who even naked of gear would still be unbeatable for many.

One-off title should be just once to give everyone a chance; if made weekly or monthly, the same few would grab them more often than others and we would be back at square one. Since servers need everybody to keep going, it's only fair everyone gets a chance to get those titles.

13. Chipper

Chipper Member

I agree fully, Buddy. New "end game" content would help a lot. That's the problem on my server now, people are active, it's just that as your VIP level raises, you can complete things so quickly that everything you need to get done you can do in 1-2 hours, so people are mostly afk now. If there were some sort of gear to work on, or something, it would help a lot. I had thought we were getting something cool when they did that random Dragon Spirit quest a few updates ago, the one that you had to go around and collect those orb things, remember? But nothing else has come around with that, so I still don't know what it was really for. And a new map area would be nice, too. Even if it was like a "cross server" map, where there were quests and/or some sort of gear to obtain from it.

Jake Quick and SirBuddy like this.
  14. Chipper

Chipper Member

I didn't have that problem because I got into the top 5 during one of our merges, as did many others. We actually got Ed to not take the number 1 spot for a little while so that people could get it, and there were many, many, many "get naked so I can kill you" comments through both merges. Not everyone on our server got into the top 5, but a lot did. However, I can easily see where that is a problem if you don't have a merge, or if you don't have someone willing to "get naked" to give up their spot for you. Very good suggestion, I agree fully with you on that one!

SirBuddy likes this.
  15. SirBuddy

SirBuddy Active Member

Also another thing that would be great is if Guild Skills were to Never expire once they are activated. there are things in guild shop that would be nice to be able to get but with having to reactivate skills every 6-7 days it makes it very hard to buy also adding things like skill book fragments fairy,fairy mount,fairy weapon, pet, fragments and more types of enchanting stones, (rune amber, Divination, ect ect) to guild should would be great also

Jake Quick and Neamhain like this.
  16. Neamhain

Yeah I understand, but the issue remains for all other servers and people who did not manage that. We had a merge and nothing of the sort happened on our server: everyone got their top positions.... so now we got no chance.

The requirement should be removed or changed with another and the guys here have asked for it, hence me asking them if they knew anything yet about it. Lucky you guys!

17. SirBuddy

SirBuddy Active Member

I agree with you there and if events are going to be added and are said to be weekend events like brave for instance even if they are going to rotate with other weekend events then continue them not just let them go for a few weeks or whatever and then poof all of a sudden they are gone and not happen anymore. its been at least 3 weeks since one of those weekend events has happened. I know this has been said some place else But that Knight Temple event should be Brought back as well that was an awesome event

Neamhain likes this.
  18. Neamhain

Totally agree with the skills expiration Buddy!!!! They should "expire" only when the guild upgrades the level of the skill.

Jake Quick and SirBuddy like this.
  19. SirBuddy

SirBuddy Active Member

I agree it should.. there is no way I will ever be able to get that. I am Not on when maint happens am sound asleep by then so even with merges can not jump up there and take arena rank that would allow me to complete that and No way I would be able to beat person that is 5th even if the person was to completely take everything off all heros I would Still loose

Jake Quick and Neamhain like this.
  20. Neamhain

That's what many of us have said. We asked why and there are no answers as yet... we hope to get some soon.

SirBuddy likes this.