storm riders broken 5 days straight

Discussion in 'Help and support' started by donnie.xan.rose, Mar 17, 2016.

1. donnie.xan.rose

donnie.xan.rose New Member

Customer service of this company becoming a joke. Devs apparently unskilled or unwilling to fix issues in timely fashion that do not directly lead to money. A simple time change has broken game for 5 days with no resolution in sight, but they were able to get the bonuses and gold events working properly that were broken for 4 days. Please think carefully before making purchases from this company, if you have issues you will get generic generated responses, or no help at all at best for days. Note they will also continue to release new servers out even with a broken game and no warning of the issue to new gamers.

2. Zyn

Zyn Member Moderator

What do you consider a "timely fashion"?
    What are "generic generated responses"?

The developers will do what they can do.
    If they want to release a new server, that's up to them.
    If they can fix a problem in 5 minutes without interrupting something else or if they are not working on something more important, they'll do that.

Yes the game is delayed by 1 hour (the wrong way).

Please be patient as the developers prioritize all of their requests and solve them one by one.

3. donnie.xan.rose

First of all devs should have had foresight of the time change when they did the initial coding, putting that aside if you are unable to have it fixed quickly, (a day or two) you should be at least communicating what is going on with the community so we at least know you are even aware of the issue. Generic generated responses are "we are aware of the issue please be patient". Yes, the devs will do what they can, but its my opinion and im allowed to have one and share it just as much as you have the right to disagree with it and not like it, that they are not doing enough if anything at all. I wouldn't know they are doing anything because nothing is changing. Releasing new servers in a community with no warning of the issues at hand is BAD BUSINESS, yes they can release if they want, but here comes that opinion thing i was talking about earlier....ITS A STUPID IDEA, and rips off new players who are unaware and are quickly trying to get a jump on the server. I never asked it to be fixed in 5 minutes, but 5 days is plenty of time to get this issue fixed, and should be prioritized above the release of new servers and gold purchasing bonus event errors. Yes the game is delayed by an hour, but 4 events are not even accessible do this time delay error due to the fact the join button doesnt light up to use until the erroneous time arrives which is an hour after the event has started. And here is that generic response thing i was talking about..."Please be patient as the developers prioritize all of their requests and solve them one by one."

The attitude you displayed against my original comment only goes to reinforce the fact you guys need CSR training in a serious fashion by the way. You should never take a hostile tone with customer, nor make hostile responses, whether you agree with them or not.

4. Zyn

Zyn Member Moderator

The staff know about the timing issue and have written about this in a few forum threads.

101XP has approximately another 10 games that they work on, so if you think they are not doing enough, think again.

The tone of your message makes it feel like you want it done now or yesterday, and you know that's not possible 100% of the time. Five days to a week I can understand more.

You can still collect the rewards for the event by clicking "Rewards" for that event, but yes, you have to spend gold to get the rewards, and I completely understand if you don't want to do that.

My response of "Please be patient as the developers..." is my own words - possibly paraphrasing - but at least it's not exactly the same.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  5. donnie.xan.rose

Yes 4 days after it first started they made it known they were aware....4 days. You say you can understand 5 days or more, well its been 5 days. As a customer playing and making purchases in storm riders, exactly what concern am I supposed to have for 10 other games I am not playing? Thats like me going to to Mcdonalds where no one is line and it takes 20 minutes to get my order complete, and them using the excuse well the mcdonalds on the other side of town is really busy right now so all orders are taking a while. I dont care for excuses, i care for real communication about the issue,and if something takes priority over fixing a broken game run by your company that I have payed to support,I deserve an explanation of what else is more important and timeline and time frame for the issue to be handled. Solid communication that is all i want. Im not like several other people screaming for free stuff because of the inconvenience....I want to know when a product i paid for is going to be delivered correctly, and as a customer i have that right.

6. Zyn

Zyn Member Moderator

First of all, I do not work for 101XP directly. I am a moderator (as you see under my picture). Therefore I am not in charge of making the decisions for 101XP - I can provide them with reports and other information to help the direct staff with their responsibilities.

Sorry it took you 20 minutes to get your order. Maybe the McDonalds is filled with one person who knows everything and the rest are trainees.

I have also paid into this game. Yes I have slowed down due to recent events, but I still support the game.

Thank you for not "screaming for free stuff."

I do not have a date when the error will be fixed currently.

7. donnie.xan.rose

its called and analogy mr. moderator, you may not work for them, but you represent them and poorly I might add

8. Zyn

Zyn Member Moderator

I just became a moderator today. I have lots to learn and I know that.
    Don't judge a book by it's cover.

9. TooDead

TooDead New Member

can someone help me out ? info's needed

10. donnie.xan.rose

let me give you all the info you need.....the company doesnt care, please move on

11. Zyn

Zyn Member Moderator

Please look at other threads in the forum to see if your question may have been answered already. If not, then post a new thread instead of continuing this one.

ashrub likes this.
  12. donnie.xan.rose

7 days now and the game still does not work right with no resolution in sight and the company still not communicating to the players about how it plans on fixing this issue.

13. Biggest Black Joker

Biggest Black Joker The Biggest Black Joker Moderator

Hello. We send to developers this issues: please, wait, when issues will fixed.