Storage limits

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by embrezar [10375267], Aug 8, 2016.

1. embrezar

embrezar Member

I'm sure a lot of you know this already, but I figured I'd post this just to put it out there: the storage does have a limit, and currently players are limited to 238 backpack slots and 240 storage slots. The backpack slots give +1818 HP and the storage slots give +1800 HP... not that anyone actually ever cared about the +9 HP per slot, but I guess it's better than nothing. I have no idea why anyone would ever need to carry 238 items on their person at any time, though... it would be nice to have more storage space and less backpack space. Maybe they could give players the ability to expand one while shrinking the other, that would be pretty cool... I'd definitely sacrifice a bunch of backpack slots to increase my storage space. But I digress...

It is possible that the storage limits are level-based, however, so if anyone has different values, I'd be interested to know about it.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  2. s51.Ashanti

s51.Ashanti Member

Please do not suggest they take away any storage but add storage and backpack space. I for one need it. lol

3. embrezar

embrezar Member

Yeah, storage is clearly the more important of the two, which is why I think the size of the backpack is a little unnecessary... I'd love to trade backpack slots for storage slots, do it in a heartbeat.

4. player [11753672]

player [11753672] Member

Honestly once you surpass lvl 40 equips if you turn on auto smelting of the low level equip drops you have plenty of space in your backpack for whatever you may need and I have yet to fill my storage slots either and now with the additional marriage storage I don't see how any changes are necessary there is plenty of space for most players.