Stop deleting POST.

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Ravens, Sep 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

Sad that you are censoring your player base. What so afraid of the TRUTH?

Or moving them

LL1[25792001] likes this.
  2. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

Once again I say this is another version of being TARGETED / Bullying.

3. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Ok.
    1) noone deleted your last posts. They are just moved, because it wasn't related to harley's thread and there is no need to copy+paste one thing again and again across whole forum and (ofc) game chat. That can be taken as spam, or flooding, fyi.

2) stop those attacks. Everyone, except constant likers of your posts must be tired of them, your bullying, accussing, mocking and attacking mods and 101xp reached limits.
    We don't bully anyone. Actually most of us are rather quiet to prevent you of starting hates. Every talk to us, which you see that some of us replies, is innediately injected by you or 1-2 other people. And that is really tiring. One insulting, other using vomiting emoji in second when he see any of us online.
    This must be stopped.

I will try to explain you something, even I know I will be attacked once again. But just for letting everyone know.

We aren't against any of you as long as game rules aren't breached.
    We aren't free punchbags. Is better to go to gym, instead.
    We cannot affect any part of game. Our "job" is to keep chat and forun clean, and I can say you that here is tolerated too much.
    As well we are something like connection between players and 101.

Unfortunately, 101 is not owner of game, just publisher, as you probably know. It's chinese game. So one doesn't need to be rocket scientist to find out china IS NOT russia.
    Therefore everything must go THROUGH 101 to China, where are devs located.
    So you just probably noticed that problem isn't 101 not listening, but devs not replying... We pass all your suggestions and demands.
    We report errors immediatelly.

We are asking certain things from devs for few months already. Include promised stuff.
    But we cannot affect anything else. Unfortunately.

And at last - with any mute questions or protests please contact support.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.